Chapter 6: I Would Die For You

**Andy's POV**

Jinxx and I walk back into the living area and find the guys quietly watching TV and Athena out of the bathroom and listening to music in a corner. I sit next to her and give her a smile, which she half heartedly returns. I take her device to see what she's listening to. It's Savior by us. She hugs me unexpectedly and whispered a thank you in my chest. I nod and kiss the top of her head. She let me go and changed the song to Die For You, also by us.

"You know that's true, right?" I whisper.

"What is?"

"That I'd die for you," I tell her, pointing to the device's screen.

"You're funny, Andy," she said sarcastically. It kind of hurt that she thought I was kidding, but I was telling her the 100% truth.

"I'm serious!"

"Whatever. You're going to have to prove it."

"Well, if the time ever comes, I'll be there." She smiles at what I said. Damn, she's so gorgeous. "C'mon, you're helping me get ready for the show." I help her up off the floor, after getting me self up. "Guys, let's go get ready. The show starts in an hour and a half," I tell the guys. We gather our outifts for the night and our paint and head to the back door of the theater. Our tour manager, Jon was already inside waiting for us.

"There you guys are! Okay, get dressed, do warm ups, then come out for a sound check. Once that's all done, all you have to do is you're hair and warpaint and you should be good to go." We all nod in agreement to Jon's instructions

"Great! Oh, can we get an access pass?" CC asked.

"Umm, sure.Why?" Is Jon blind or something? Athena was standing with us the whole time. I chuckle at his stupidity and point to Athena who's standing next to me. He makes and 'O' shape with his mouth and goes and grabs and pass, handing it to Athena, with no questions asked. We walk inside of a room with a sign on the door that read Black Veil Brides. Athena tries to sit down on the little couch, but we all pull her back up.

"Oh, no, no, no. You, miss, are helping us get ready," Jake said.

"Yeah, and get used to it. You're doing this everyday of this tour and Warped," Ash adds. She just rolled her eyes and set up a little war paint station infront of a vanity. I went into a little dressing stall and changed into a Motley Crue tank top, black skinny jeans with holes at the knees, and my black combat boots with studs on the heels. I walk out of the stall, while putting on my leather jacket and fingerless gloves, to see everyone basically dressed and Athena straightening out Jake's clothes. She turned around and noticed me standing there.

"Hey. You look nice, rockstar. Like the shirt by the way," she winked. "When you guys go out for sound check or whatever, I'm going back to the bus to get dressed. I didn't notice I was still in my pjs." I didn't notice either.

"Alright, but just don't miss us preform," CC told her. And with that, we left the room to start warm-ups.

**Athena's POV**,

Gosh! How embarrasing is that? I went inside of a nice venue, with a famous band, without normal clothes on! Oh well...

I got on the bus and changed into a Slipknot tee shirt, black sweat pants, red converse and a bunch of bracelets. I brushed my hair up into a messy bun. I just wanted to be comfortable, not fashionable. But then again, when am I ever fashionable?

I headed back indoors, backstage, and they were doing warm ups on stage. Jake, Jinxx, and Ash were doing some weird finger excercises, as if they were groping a pair of boobs. CC was stretching his arms and Andy was doing some vocals off to the other side of the stage so he wouldnt disrupt anyone. I chuckled to myself. It all look pretty silly to me, but I guess they were used to it. Also, they didn't really have a choice.