Chapter 15: Happy Birthday

*Andy's POV*

Yes! She said yes to being my date for the kick-off party! Maybe I should tell her that it's next week... I kind of wanted to ask her to be my girlfriend today, but I don't know. I mean- I don't know if she's ready yet, but that kiss to cut me off? It was perfect. Her not being with me is driving me insane quite honestly. I just love her.

After watching The Office for a bit, I decided to get a beer and check up on the girls. I walked upstairs and knocked on the first guest room.

"Come in," a light voice said. I opened the door to see Hera organizing her dresser, and Aphrodite sitting on her bed, messing with her phone.

"Do you girls need anything?" I asked, taking a sip of my beer.

"No, I think we're good, but do you mind telling me what the date is?" She chuckled. I pulled out my phone and looked at it.

"Uhh, March 10th." They both gasped and looked at each other. Aphrodite put her phone on the bed and hopped up.

"Um, thanks, we'll be right back." They ran past me, and into Athena's room, so I followed them. They jumped ontop of her on her bed, and started singing something, but not in English and I'm so confused.

"Can someone explain to me what is going on?"

"Oh, my sisters can't sing to me in Greek at all?" Athena chuckled.

"Well, I got that part, but what were they singing?"

"Nothing. It was-"

"Wait. He doesn't know?" Hera asked.

"No. And I'd like to keep it that way." She said through clenched teeth. Well, that hurt. What's so important that she doesn't feel like she could tell me? She could tell me anything.

"What's going on? Is everything ok?" I asked.

"See, now you're worrying the kid."

"He'll live."

"You're so nice to your boyfriend..."

"He's not my boyfriend."

I wish I was...

"Bullshit. Andy, it's her 20th birthday." When Hera said that, I smiled.

"So, that's what you were hiding?"

"I hate you, Hera."

"You love me."

"So about this birthday thing..." I cut them off. "I'm about to call the guys." I ran out of her room, and into mine. I locked the door and started calling people.

"Andy! Don't make this a big deal!" She banged on the door, but I completely ignored her.

"Hey Jake!"

"Yep?"

"You'll never guess who's birthday it is."

"The Pope?"

"I wish. That'd be fucking awesome. No, it's Athena's."

"Whoa. Really? How'd you find that out?"

"Her one sister."

"Oh yeah. She got them. How are they?"

"Pretty chill. I think we'll get along. But we're getting side tracked. Call Ash and CC and tell them. Also tell them to meet up here at 8."

"Alright. Should I bring Ella?"

"Sure. I'm pretty sure A is tired of just seeing us guys. See if CC can get Lauren and I'll see if Jinxx can bring Sammi."