Chapter 23: Sex and Hollywood (EXPLICIT)

He smirked before kissing my lips ever so delicately. He lifted my shirt up slightly so his hands were rested on my bare waist. As we kissed, I linked my arms around his neck as he ran his hands up and down my torso.

He kept lifting up my shirt until I broke away from our kiss to toss it off of my body. He placed a trail of kisses down my chest and stomach to my shorts. He swiftly undid them, sliding them off of my body. My heart started to race as I quickly realized what was happening. I bit my lip, looking away from him.

Did I really want to do this right now?

"Are you okay, baby girl?" He asked, cupping my cheek in his palm.

"Yeah, I think," I nodded.

"We don't have to-"

"No. I want to. I'm just taking it all in, you know?"

He sighed and laid on the bed next to me. Both of is now turn on our sides, facing each other. "I understand. I'll make this as comfortable as I can for you. At any point you don't feel okay or safe, please let me know, alright?"

"Okay," I confirmed. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. This was actually happening. I opened my eyes again, Andy's staring straight into me. I bit my lip in nervousness as I reached for his shirt and slipped it over his head.

I inched myself closer to him, closing the space between us and running my hands along his back and shoulders. He pulled away for a brief moment to step away from the bed and take off his jeans. Once they were thrown across the room, he crawled back into bed, straddling me.

He reached under my back, unhooking my red bra, tossing that with the pile of clothes he already formed. His lips connected with my neck again as he started to feel my breasts. I let out a breathy moan as he started to twist and tug on my nipples.

His mouth moved from my neck to my chest, taking my left breast into his mouth. I gasped as one of his hands had reached down and started rubbing me through my underwear. I threw my head back and arched my back, feeling good and somewhat odd about this different experience.

Andy straightened, stopping his work on my chest. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I nodded. He smiled in response. He curled his fingers around the waistband of my panty, sliding it off my body with ease. He propped my legs up and I moaned as soon as there was contact with my private area.

Well, it's not so private anymore, now is it?

I squirmed as he kept using his tongue on me. The feeling was obviously foreign to me. It wasn't that comfortable, but yet oh, so pleasurable. My muscles somewhat relaxed when he stopped and came back to eye level. He reached over me and opened up the first drawer on the nightstand. He had retrieved a condom and a tube.

He ripped open the condom wrapper with his teeth after he took off his boxer briefs. I bit my lip and looked away as he put the protection on himself. It was a bit of an awkward encounter for me. I looked back when he had opened the tube, squeezing the oily gel in his hand. I assumed it was lubricant. He started rubbing himself with it.

By that point, I couldn't not look. The thing was staring straight at me! Holy shit, were they all that big? I took another deep breath as I thought about that actually being in me.

"Athena, are you 100% sure about this?" He asked, looking at me seriously.

"Yeah," I nodded.

"Okay, I'm about to do it," he warned. "Just relax."

And there it was.

I gripped the sheets surrounding my body, feeling him start to enter me. "Fuck," I muttered.