Chapter 21:

Warped Tour is a month away, and I've made my decision. I'm not going to go. I really want to spend time with my sisters and friends. I mean, I've been on tour with BVB before, so I know the feel of it. The only tough part is telling the guys and Andy I'm not joining them.

"Hey beautiful," Andy came in to the kitchen and kissed my cheek.

"Hey," I grabbed a mug from the cabinet and started making my coffee. My mind started to drift as I waited for my coffee to finish.

"You okay, baby?" He pondered. I guess now is the time to tell him.

"Yeah, but I gotta tell you something. It's not major but-"

"Yeah?..."

"I'm not going to Warped."

"What? Why?"

"I need to focus on my sisters. I actually want to do things with them this summer, and I know there isn't enough room on the bus for all of us. I can't just leave the girls alone. Yeah, one is now 18, and the other is 16, meaning they can fend themselves, but they've been doing that for too long. I want to be around them. Plus, I need to work. I need to at least be able to get a used car so you can stop being my chauffeur."

"You don't have to get a car. I've got it. But, alright...I understand." I could tell he was dissapointed, but he understood where I was coming from. "Could you at least come down for Warped Prom?" He looked at me.

"Sure. I don't know what it is, but I'm assuming it's prom for Warped Tour. When is it?"

"I'm pretty sure the last week, but I'll have to ask Kevin to make sure."

"Alright. It's a date," I winked before sipping my coffee. "So what are your plans for today?"

"Taking more pictures of my face. Maybe bleach my hair to my natural hair color. Nothing special."

"Oh blonde, right? I wonder how the Army will react to that," I chuckled.

"Some might flip shit, let's be fucking honest."

"Yeah, it's going to start up something, but it's probably going to be mostly good comments."

"What about you? What're your plans?"

"Believe it or not, nothing. Like, at all. The girls are at the mall with friends, I'm off from work, and I don't really want to do anything. I'll probably just draw."

"You've been drawing a lot lately," he smiled. He went and sat on the couch and motioned for me to come sit with him. Before I could sit, he picked me up and placed me on his lap. "You're like a little porcelain doll. So beautiful, so fragile. You don't want to break it, just look...stare," he looked at me. He pushed a piece of hair from my face before kissing me. I moved my legs so I was now straddling him.

He muttered an 'I love you' against my lips as he gripped my thighs. His lips left mine, and made their way down my neck. He stood, holding me up as he walked up the stairs. He took us to his room, and laid me down on the bed, crawling in top of me only to start kissing me again. I curled my fingers around his belt loops and pulled him a little closer. His hands reached the bottom of my shirt and gradually pulled it up and over my head.

"Andy, I can't. Not now. I'm not ready to do this," I admitted before he reached my shorts.

"It's fine. I don't want to seem like I'm pressuring you," he smiled, then got up and went into his bathroom. My phone buzzed in my pocket. It was Sammi.

"Hey, um, I've gotta go Andy. Sammi said she needs to meet me somewhere," I said, putting on my shirt.

"Um, okay. Do you need a ride?" He came out of the bathroom with a towel around his neck.