Chapter 38: Can You Just Tell Me?

Well, the Army took the proposal pretty well. Obviously, some girls (and guys) we're mad and upset, but that was whatever. I didn't care, but Andy wanted to get married soon, so we decided to have it in our favorite month; October. To be exact, the date of the wedding is October 17, 2015.

It was enough time for us to have our honeymoon the next week, and have a Halloween party the following. Call us dorks if you want, but we already started planning costumes. A group of friends are doing DC comic heroes and villains. Andy will obviously Batman, I'm going to be Poison Ivy, Costello and Nikki will be Harley Quinn and the Joker, Jake will be Nightwing, etc. Sorry, I'm getting side tracked. I love Halloween all too much.

Remember my mention of weight? Yeah, I've been working on it. I already went dress shopping, but I bought the dress I fell in love with two sizes smaller. I don't think I'll have any problems fitting into it, which I'm grateful for. But my god, I love the dress. Since I'm me, the theme is black and white, so the dress has a white corset bust with black accents, and the slight train is detailed with black. Gah, I love it! I'm so excited, you wouldn't believe. No seriously, you wouldn't believe. I keep all my excitement to myself, and I only let it out if I'm alone, but even that's just barely.

Everything for the day is already planned and set in stone, so now all we do it wait for the day.

"Will you please tell me where the honeymoon is?" I whine, gently smacking his chest. He let out a low chuckle.

"No. I told you it was a surprise, baby."

"I hate surprises."

"That's why I keep giving you them," he smirked.

"Fine. But just so you know, we have three more months before this happens, so I will get it out of you."

"Keep thinking that. Hope is important to have," I rolled my eyes at him as he laughed, pulling me closer to him. I look at the time on my phone and groaned.

"I really don't want to cook tonight."

"I don't either. We can order something..."

"Then we have to get up and answer the door..." We were snuggled up in bed. I haven't done anything since I got back home from work.

"You're just a lazy sack of potatoes today, aren't you?" He started tickling and attacking me with kisses, causing me to giggle.

"Babe, stop!" I laugh. He warped his arms tightly around me, giving me one last squeeze and kiss.

"Chinese or pizza tonight?"

"Ooh, I haven't had Chinese in months," I closed my eyes in remembrance.

"What do you want?" He chuckled.

"Carton of shrimp fried rice, lemon chicken, and spring rolls?" I smile.

"Yeah, sure. I'll be back. I don't know what I want and I have to find that stupid menu." He kissed my hand before getting up and going downstairs. I sighed, turning over in the bed. Thankfully, I haven't been sick for a while, but I have been extremely tired, no matter how much sleep I get. I could sleep for 24 hours, and still be tired the next day I wake up. Trust me on that one, that wasn't an exaggeration. I slept for 24 hours about two weeks ago, and I still felt tired. I don't know. Maybe this is all just in my head? Doubt it, but it's a possibility.

I honestly just want October to come already.

*******************************
A/N: Okay, I realize this is a very short chapter, but I wanted to get it out of the way before I post the next one(most likely next week). This one is super stupid, sorry.

ALSO, Wattpad mobile is being super bonkers, so I'm not really getting my own notifications. So I'm sorry if you followed me, added this story to your reading list, or voted a bunch, and I haven't thanked you. So thank you.

Update will be soon, loves.

Vote/ Comment/ Share/ Follow.
(Or don't)

~KC