Chapter 22: One Look And I Am Sold

"Danny's here, Andy!" I yelled from the living room.

"I'll be right down guys!" He replied.

"So are we just going to the mall today?" Danny asked.

"It's up to you guys. It was supposed to be a guys day for you, but he wouldn't stop pestering me to go. It's really whatever you want, I'm just tagging along."

"So just to make this clear, we aren't bra shopping or anything?"

"Nope."

"Damn."

"Oh my god," I muttered as Andy came downstairs.

"Alright, let's go," Andy said, grabbing his keys from the kitchen counter. I locked the doors behind us and followed them to Danny's car. I texted a few people who were working today, that I was coming to the mall. I've made a few friends that work at Tilly's, Forever21, Zumiez, Journey's, even Footlocker. The mall had a pretty cool group of workers.

The drive from the apartment to the mall isn't a long one, so we were there in less than ten minutes.

"Tawny!" I called out when I noticed her walking. She turned around and smiled.

"Hey Athena," she jogged up to me.

"Are you going to work?"

"I just got off actually. You busy?"

"No. Because someone was supposed to have a guys day," I directed towards Andy.

"Mind if I steal your girlfriend, Biersack?" He hesitated a bit, but he nodded. I would've went anyway if he didn't comply. They walked off and Tawny and I walked to, most likely, Hot Topic.

"So you know Danny Worsnop, too? Who else famous do you know?"

"Well, Jeffree Star, Ash Costello, Nikki Misery, Beau Boken, Matty Mullins, Kellin Quinn, um-"

"Oh my god, you know my baby?!"

"Who, Kellin?"

"Yes!"

"Now I know your inner fan girl weakness," I smirked.

"Hush. Go on. Who else do you know?"

"Justin Hills, Jenna McDougall. I didn't meet that many that kept in contact with me."

"So you're in contact with Kellin?"

"Yeah. Don't get any ideas," I said, putting my phone in my pocket.

"I wouldn't go that far. Wanna grab a bite?"

"Yeah sure." We headed over to the food court and both of us got a sushi platter.

"You can keep a secret, right?" She asked as we sat down.

"Of course. I've never had a reason not to."

"So, I like this guy, and we're all pretty close to him..."

"Works at Hot Topic?" I asked excitedly, thinking about all the potential guys that she could like.

"Yeah."

"Who is it?"

"Greyson." She said quietly.

"Seriously? For how long?" I smiled.

"A few months. Before you even started working here."

"Month?"

"January..."

"January! You've liked him for half a year, and you're just telling me now?"

"I had to make sure I actually liked him!" She defended.