Chapter 19: I Won't Let You Down

I woke up and noticed Andy sitting at the end of the bed, playing with Crow.

"Morning, baby girl. Sleep well?" He asked.

"Yeah, thanks. You?"

"Better than usual," he smirked.

"I'm gonna go get ready." I said getting up and smiling. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and left the room.

I went into the bathroom and took a shower, wrapping myself in a towel once I got out. I then realized that I didn't bring in a set of clothes, so I had to awkwardly run past Andy's room to get to my own. I quickly shut the door and started looking for a nice outfit to wear.

I had a meeting with the principal of Hollywood High School today at 3:30, so I had to look presentable. I didn't really have some what formal attire, for it was unnecessary for me. After searching and searching, I picked out a simple white v-neck, dark blue jeans, and my grey knock-off chucks. I also slipped on a few bracelets and my black stud earrings. I brushed my teeth and put on very little makeup. I curled my hair, and parted my bangs out of my face. I changed my phone case back to simple black, and I was ready to go. I checked the time and saw that I have an hour before I had to meet Ms. Sanchez.

"You two almost ready? Looking presentable?" I popped into the girls' room.

"Uh, kind of," Hera said.

"She can't find an outfit, and I told her to just pick something from my closet, but she doesn't think she'll fit it," Aph said, looking through her closet.

"Well, you have less than an hour. When I come back in here, you better have something picked out and at least be half dressed. You two should still be the same size, so hurry up and find something," I scolded. I closed their door and knocked on Andy's. He told me to come in, and he was laying in bed on his laptop, shirtless, in blue jeans and his hair still wet.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Are you coming inside with me when I meet the principal?"

"Only if you need me to."

"Well, just in case I do, look somewhat well dressed."

"You are stressing too much about this, baby," he said, getting up.

"I am not. I just want the girls to get into school, and the school year is pretty much over. Their education is very important to me, if not to them. I want them to go far, and if they do well in school, they can. Believe it or not, I was a straight A student, except for 8th grade year...that was bad, but that's not the point. This is Hera's senior year, and I don't know how far behind she is or anything, and Aph's grades haven't always been the best, and-"

"Babe, you're stressing. Relax." He walked up to me, and pinned me to the wall, pressing himself onto me. His one hand is placed on my waist and with the other, he placed his finger under my chin to have our eyes meet. "Just Relax," he said, barely over a whisper.

He then gently placed a kiss on my lips. And again. Then, the kiss got longer. Then, slightly more intense. He bit and tugged on my bottom lip, causing me to slightly gasp in surprise. He took that opportunity for his tongue to slip into my mouth. I took my hands and curled my fingers around the belt loops of his pants and pulled him a little closer to me. After a little bit, a friend of his started to grow and poke my leg. We broke apart to catch our breath, and we pressed our foreheads together.

"Relaxed?" He smirked, still breathing heavily.

"You bet I am," I bit my lip and ran my hand through his hair.

Where'd that confidence come from?

When he leaned in to kiss me again, I slipped from his grasp and headed to the door.