Chapter 18: Kickstart My Heart

*Time Elaspe: One week*

"You almost ready, A?" Andy called from downstairs.

"Yeah, give me a second." I was lacing up my heels and checking my make up one last time in the mirror. Tonight is the night of the Vans Warped Tour 2013 kick-off party, and I am so excited. I flipped my bangs and smiled. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs to meet Andy.

"Wow. You look stunning." He said meating me at the stairs. I was really happy to hear that, because I did everything last minute.

I've been caught up in work, which isn't bad. It's been really fun. Tawny and my new friend (who happens to be gay), Randal helped me pick out everything.

I got a long sleeved black hi-low dress, a pentagram necklace and matching earrings, and black, studded Lita styled heels. I did a black shadow and winged eyeliner and a dark red lip. My hair was curled and pinned to the side with a skeleton hand clip.

"Thanks. You don't look too bad yourself." He went pretty simple. No makeup, and semi-slicked back hair. Leather boots, black jeans with holes in the knees, a white v-neck, and a leather jacket.

"You ready?"

"Yes, Mr. Biersack, I am," I smiled.

"Then, we shall leave, Ms. Mavros," He held out his arm, and linked mine on to it. He walked us down to the car. We hopped in, and were on our way. "Hey. You okay, baby?" He eventually asked.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. Just a little nervous."

"About?"

"Meeting everybody and mostly the press and pictures."

"You'll be fine, babe."

"I know, it just gets me a little uneasy."

"Don't worry. I'll be with you the whole time. I'll make sure photographers won't take unwanted pictures, okay?"

"Okay."

He took my hand from my lap and kissed it. The rest of the ride was just us singing random Kiss and Metallica songs and enjoying each other's company. When we arrived, fantastic music filled the air, and I already felt safe.

"The guys and girls should already be upstairs. I'm pretty sure Lauren is here, too."

"Alright. I'm ready," I took a deep breath, and got out of the car. Andy handed his keys to the valet people, and we headed inside. Surprisingly as we were heading up the stairs, Andy scooped me up and carried me all the way, us laughing the whole time. He set me down at the top of the stairs, and we walked through the doors.

Musicians everywhere.

It was a brilliant sight to see. A lot of my favorite musicians of today in one room, roaming and partying, and I get to meet and possibly hang out with them.

"Hey! You guys are finally here!" CC said, walking up to us with a drink in his hand.

"We like making an entrance," Andy joked.

"Oh yeah. Some entrance," I nuddged him.

"Says the one who got carried up the stairs," He said, kissing my head.

"Well, you two have fun, and try not to fuck each other." CC laughed and walked off somewhere. Andy took my hand, and lead me to the bar.

"Hey, uh, I'll take a beer." Andy said.

"Neat, straight whiskey for me." The bartender got our drinks for us as soon as we ordered. I'd have to say, he was good.

"You take drinks like a dude," Andy chuckled.