Epilogue: In The End

*14 years later*

I sighed and settled into the couch. My son nestled his head onto my lap. I let him stay home from school, as I always do today. Today is the anniversary date of Andy's death. Though Beck never met his father, this day always hits him hard. He feels as if he knew Andy.

"How're you feeling sweetheart?" I raked my hand through his hair.

"Alright I guess. The real question is, how are you feeling, mom?"

"Alright I guess."

"Is everyone coming over later? You know, to go to visit him?"

"Yeah. They should be here in an hour," I looked at my son. He's such a spitting image of Andy. Same facial structure, height, deep voice, and he's only fourteen. The only diffrence is that he has my natural dark hair, and oddly one green eye and one blue eye. It's really cool, actually.

"Can...can we watch one of dad's interviews with Bryan?" He suddenly asked.

"Of course. Which one?" I asked, starting to pull it up on the TV.

"The one with Joe and Pat?" I scrolled through the numerous BVB interviews with BryanStars, and chose the one he wanted to watch. He watched intently, laughing at parts. I wasn't really watching. Just thinking. God, I miss him.

I want him next to me. I want him to help raise our amazing, beautiful son. I want to hold him. I want him to hold me. I want him to sing to me. I want him to visit me when I'm at work in my shop. I want him here when the family hangs out. I want him to be here so we can have another kid. I want him back.

I want to know who killed him.

We still never found out. We may never find out, sadly.

Anyway, these past years have been okay. Having Beck was the best thing that has ever happened to me. He's so sweet to everyone, despite what he's been through. Like his father, he has ADD, anxiety, he's dyslexic, and when he was seven, he was molested by his friend's mother (who is in jail because it wasn't the first time she did something like that) and obviously was told not to tell anyone. He became mute for a while after that. He also became afraid of people he didn't know.

Beck only started talking again when he was 11. I really only have Jinxx to thank for that. Jinxx always took him places when I was busy, taught him how to play the violin, cello, and piano, overall, he was the biggest male figure in Beck's life.

An hour later, everyone had arrived.

"Is everyone ready to go?" I asked. They all simply nodded and went out the door and to their cars. They all followed me to the burial site. Arriving, I cut the engine, Beck and I getting out of the car. We marched our way up to his headstone, everyone following suit, and I sat down.

"Hi, sweetheart. I- we- came here to say we miss you and love you, so, so much. We're still staying strong for you. I really wish you were here, honey. Our boy has grown so much...We'll see each other again someday. But, thank you for talking to me all these years. It felt like we were actually having a conversation face to face...I love you so much..." A single tear escaped my eye. I blew a kiss to the stone and stood.

I hugged all of the people who were considered like my family, but when I got to my sisters, I latched on to them the longest. My sisters are the two people that helped me through everything the most.

"You good?" Hera asked.

"I will be."

"You sure?"

"It's been 14 years, sis. I'll be fine."

"I know, but our lives...you life...it's changed so much because of him. For the better."