Chapter 33: Merry Christmas

*Andy's POV*

I slowly woke up, then realized what day it was. Christmas. I turned over, expecting to see Athena sleeping, but she wasn't even there.

That's strange.

I got out of bed and threw on my red plaid pajama bottoms and Batman slippers. I heard noises coming from downstairs. Like rattling. Hopefully it was at least one of the girls. I creeped down the stairs, and there was Athena shaking boxes and poking small, wrapped gifts by the tree. I just smiled. She looked really adorable quite honestly. I cleared my throat to get her attention. She looked up and smiled, racing into my arms. She gripped my face and kissed me.

"Merry Christmas, babe," I said pressing our foreheads together.

"Merry Christmas!" She pulled away a little bit, and bounced in my arms.

"Someone's excited," I smirked.

"Of course! It's my first real Christmas in a long time, and I'm with BVB, my sisters, and you!" She tapped my nose, so I kissed her's in return.

That's right. It is her first Christmas in a really long time. I completely forgot. Hopefully, I can make this perfect for her.

"Let's get ready, baby. Everyone will be here soon," I said. She nodded and I held her hand, and took us to our room. We stripped down and took a long, pleasant shower together. While getting dressed, I couldn't help but stare at Athena putting on her underwear. Black and red lacey bra, with a matching thong. Oh yeah. I should have fun with that tonight. She threw on some top, and I went back to getting dressed.

I faintly heard a knock on the door. She groaned and ran out the room. I heard to other voices. Maybe Jake and Ella? I quickly buttoned my jeans and straightened out my sweater before seeing who had arrived. I saw that my guess was correct as I jogged down the steps.

"Hey guys! Merry Christmas," I smiled.

"Merry Christmas to you, too," Jake and I bro-hugged, them I moved to Ella hugging her quickly. I looked at Athena, who was trying to get the kitchen ready.

"Baby, go get dressed. I'll take care if that," I chuckled at her. She was wearing a tee shirt that was too big on her and nothing else, grabbing numerous items from the fridge. She set them on the counter then walked to me and kissed my cheek. She muttered a 'thanks' before going upstairs.

"So rumor has it, Ashley is bring that girl he's been talking to for months," Jake smirked as we walked into the kitchen together.

"Hey, can I turn on a Christmas movie?" Ella yelled from the couch.

"Go ahead!" I called back. "Really? Do you think she's like a stripper or something along the lines?" I asked in a quieter tone.

"Nah. I don't think he'd wait this long to introduce someone like that. She's probably some big shot, or someone really smart. Either way, he's nervous about her," he said, stealing a few M&Ms from a bowl that was on the counter.

"Wake the fuck up! Guests are starting to come!" I heard Athena yell and bang on a door from upstairs. She rushed down the stairs as the door knocked again.

"Babe, stop. I got it," I smiled at her as I stopped her. I jogged to the front door and opened it to reveal Lauren and CC.

"Hey!" CC smiled and hugged me.

"Hey, man! Merry Christmas!" I said, letting the two inside.

"Where's Athena?" Lauren asked, as she put gifts under the tree.

"She's still upstairs getting dressed. She should be down soon," Lauren nodded at my response and sat with Ella on the couch.

Man, I don't know what she has planned in terms of food. I didn't want to mess with anything to throw her off. I want to help, really, but I don't know what to do. I poked around in the fridge, picked things up from the counter and put them back down, I'm clueless.