Chapter 20:

"Had fun?" Andy asked as we walked in.

"Holy shit, yes. I love this board, but I'm gonna go shower, and I'll be back down." I went upstairs and quickly took a shower and changed into what I was wearing earlier. Before I went downstairs, I went into my sisters' room.

"Oh my fuck. You know Danny Worsnop is downstairs, right?" Hera clung to my arm

"Yes, so shut up, they'll hear you."

"Why aren't you spazzing? I know you're a fan!"

"Why would she spaz? He's just a person..." Aph said softly.

"Exactly. He's just a person. I didn't spaz when I met Black Veil Brides, and look where I am now; Dating the lead singer."

"Yeah, but you're hot and legal, so..." Hera smirked.

"Just don't freak him out, okay," I rolled my eyes at her. I looked at Aph, and she got up. She gathered her blades from all of her hiding spots, even the bathroom. There were seven razors in all. She gave them to me, and I smiled and hugged her. I went to my room and threw all the blades out of the window. I felt relief. She's going to give all she can to stop with my help, and I'm genuinely relieved.

I walked downstais, and smiled.

"You took longer than expected," Andy smirked.

"I have sisters to tend to, thank you."

"Are you going to introduce me, or leave me out of your conversations like the cunt you are?" Danny smiled.

"Athena, this is Danny. Danny, this is Athena, my girlfriend," Andy said, proudly, making me blush a little.

"Hi, Danny. Big fan, by the way."

"Hey, and thanks." He smiled.

"Do you two want anything while I'm in here?" I asked, sauntering into the kitchen.

"Seagrams and Cheetos."

"Water," Really? I expected Danny wanting alcohol. Guess he really is changing for the better.

I grab three glasses from the cabinets, and fill two up with water, and the other with Seagrams 7. I grab the large bag of Cheetos from the mini pantry, and cradle it in my arms. I pick up all the glasses and set them and the Cheetos on the coffee table. I went back into the kitchen, and grabbed myself an apple.

"So, where are you from? Because I hear a little bit of an accent," Danny asked when I came back in the living room and sat on the floor.

"Both of my parents were born and raised in Greece. They came to America, got married, and had my sisters and me.

"Do you all know Greek?"

"Yeah. It was our first language."

"Do you believe in the mythological gods?"

"When I was younger, I did, but I don't believe that there is any god. But no Greeks really do now. They're just old legends."

"Are you sick of Andy yet?" He smirked and Andy just sighed. "I'm just fuckin' with you, mate."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Andy rolled his eyes while lighting up a cigarette.

The two started up a conversation about something they did before or something they were planning on doing. I wasn't too interested, so I decided to aimlessly go through apps on my phone and eat my apple. Danny made a few jokes that I caught, causing me to laugh to myself, but I wasn't that entertained. I wanted to occupy the time. My phone wasn't keeping me from boredom.