Chapter 29: Warped Tour (cont.)

Their set was amazing! Wendy and I sung along with Andy, Peter and I did some weird dances, it was great. Sweaty band members hugged me one by one, and the last one gave me a kiss.

"You guys did great," I muttered against his lips.

"Thanks, babe," he pecked my lips once more.

"Thank you so much for letting me come backstage. This has to be the best day of my life," Wendy said when Andy and I pulled apart.

"No problem. It was our pleasure. I'm glad you had fun, kiddo," Andy smiled.

"I'll text you later Peter if you want to hang out again before we leave. I can introduce you guys to some musicians if you want," I shrugged.

"That'd be great! We'll see you later, Athena." Peter and Wendy waved for a temporary goodbye to spend the rest of their day having fun.

"So the guys and I were thinking..." Andy trailed off.

"Go on..."

"We've already decided, too..."

"C'mon, spit it out, Andy."

"You're performing on stage with us tomorrow."

"What?"

"Yeah, the last song, you're going to perform with us. It's going to be In The End. We're singing, and I know you know the guitar solo, so there are extra guitars..."

"And I have no say in this?"

"Cut the crap right now, because I know you held music lessons this summer," he tickled my side.

"I know, I know, but it's different."

"Yeah, but you'll be great."

"Fine, I'll do it," I groaned.

"Glad you agreed, because I would have just carried you on stage," he laughed. "So what are you wearing tomorrow for Prom?"

"I'm not telling you. You'll see tomorrow night," I winked. "So, where exactly are you taking me?"

"I don't know about you, but I'm hungry, so I'm getting food," he smirked.

"Didn't have to be a smart ass," I rolled my eyes and smiled. "So what's the plan after we eat?" I asked as we got our burgers and water from the food booth.

"Signing and us time," he winked. We found a tree, and we went and sat underneath it.

"And what exactly do you mean by 'us time'?"

"Oh, I think you know," he kissed my cheek.

"Oh, god..." I shook my head.

"Hey, lover boy!" CC smiled, sitting with us under the tree.

"Uh, hi. Where's everyone else?"

"They should be coming. They were right behind me." As soon as CC said that, the rest of BVB and Yani were walking up to us.

"The turn out today was great!" Jinxx stated as they sat down.

"I know! You guys did amazing," I said, resting my head on Andy's shoulder.

"Okay, you two are literally the cutest," Yani admitted.

"Uh, thanks?" Andy said, more like a question. I noticed that Ashley hasn't said a word to me since this morning. He's just been on his phone texting, smiling away.

"Who're you talking to, Ash?" I asked, my curiosity getting the best of me.

"Huh?" He looked up. "Oh, it's no one you guys know," he said, going back to his phone.