Chapter 25:

*Time Elapse: June 13th*

"Everything is packed? You have everything?" I asked Andy.

"Yes, baby, I have everything."

"I'm just making sure. Once you're on that bus, there's no turning back."

"I know. That's why I'm going to miss you so much," He wrapped his arms around me.

"Don't start getting all soft now, because then I will," I mumbled against his chest.

"I can't help it."

"Andyyyy," I whined. "You're going to have a great time. You're playing fucking Main Stage at Warped, you're meeting awesome fans, see old friends, and maybe you'll even make new friends. Besides, I'll be with you the whole last week. Until then, I'll be fine. Stop worrying. Now, c'mon, you have to go the bus station thingy and meet everyone."

"I love you," he chuckled and kissed my head. He pulled away and started grabbing his suitcases. I grabbed one of his bags as well, and followed him out to the car. It took a few trips to get all of his bags down to his car.

"You all good to go?" I asked.

"Yep," he nodded. We hopped in the car and drove to the bus station. To be honest, I'm going to miss him like hell. I mean, we really haven't been separated from each other for too long at a time, and now we'll be away from each other for about two months.

The car ride was basically just us singing Nirvana, AFI, and Poison songs for an hour, and it distracted me from my thoughts. I needed that.

Arriving at the station, I was slowly getting more upset then I already was, so I had to try my best to hide my feelings with a smile. I helped Andy load his bags on to the bus.

"What's wrong baby girl?" He asked after leading us to a quiet part of the bus. He always notices of something's wrong with me, and I haven't decided whether that's a good thing or not.

"Wrong? Nothing."

"Athena?" He pressed, giving me that Tell The Truth look.

"I'm trying to stay strong for you Andy, I really am, but I'm really going to fucking miss you," I sighed.

"You don't think I'm going to miss you? We barely spend time away from each other. We don't do anything. We just stay inside and watch TV, movies, and talk all day. We're pretty much joined at the hip. I don't know what I'm going to do for two whole months with out you. I'm really going to miss Aph and Hera, too."

"They'll miss you, too. I'm sure of it," I ran my hand through his hair. He wrapped his arms tightly around my waist and kissed me.

Our last kiss for almost two months.

"I love you, babe," He pressed his forehead against mine after breaking apart.

"I love you, too. Call me when you get to Seattle?"

"Of course," he said. We slowly pulled away from each other and he walked me to the car. He handed me the keys and I said bye to everyone. I hopped into the car and turned it on. I backed out of the bus garage and started my hour long ride back home.

*

Hera was going to her first house party, and Aph went to Erin's. So, I had invited Tawny and Bryanna over for a girls' night.

"So, we haven't talked for like, a month. Spill the Lipton. I want to know everything about the lives of Bryanna and Athena," Tawny smirked. We were sitting on my bed in our pajamas, with a bowl of popcorn and candy in the middle of our circle.