Chapter 9: Chaos Reigns

**Andy's POV**

Man. I seriously told her I loved her...at least she loves me back. But it's killing me that I can't have her. Not now. But she needs time to heal. I got up and went to the other guys' room after texting her I was leaving. I knock on the door, because I left their key with them.

Jinxx answers. "What did you do?" He asked. I went and sat on the couch so everyone could hear.

"Well, I told her how I felt..."

"And..." Jake pushed.

"There wasn't much else to it," I lied. More had happened than that, obviously.

"Liar," Ash sang.

"Well, she likes me back and-"

"Ha! I knew it!" CC said cutting me off.

"Like I was saying," I glared at him, "I kissed her again." They all cheered, except for Jinxx, like he knew what I was going to say next. He just gave a weak smile. "But, she pulled away. There's just too much going on for her right now and juggling a relationship won't help. And I totally get it. I don't want to seem like I'm taking advantage of her."

"I'm proud of you, Biersack." Jinxx said to me smiling, but I noticed something different about the room. Not bad, just different.

"Where's Wil?"

"Oh, the rest of the guys got here, so he went to his room." I nodded at Ashley's reply. Right now, I really want a beer and a few cigarettes.

"Hey, we still have a few beers on the bus, right?" I asked openly. "Yeah, I think so. I think Seth is still on the bus, so it might be unlocked." CC confirmed.

I went back to the bus and it was, fortunately, unlocked. "Hey Seth."

"Oh, hey Andy. What do you need?"

"Nothing really. Just a few beers, getting things I may have forgotten here."

"Alright, just tell me if you need anything." I nodded in response. All I really was doing her was just walking around. Looking it random shit, straightening up a bit, thinking. Not much, but it was distracting me from thoughts about her.

**Athena's POV**

I'm inside. Alone. I'm used to it though. I finished smoking about 5 cigarettes. I need to cut down a bit. Not because it's "bad", but because I'm eventually going to become broke as hell. I'm already close enough. I really need something to drink, but not those crappy energy drinks I just bought. I need something heavier, like alcohol.

I know, it's not going to solve any of my problems, but I can't cut. I made a promise. And I also need to cut down on smoking because I can't exactly afford it. So, alcohol is the next thing on my list beside food. I'm pretty sure there's some Jack or beer on the bus, and it might be unlocked. I mean, I would see if the guys were up to go to a bar, but I'm still 19.

I headed down the stairs of the building, to the lobby, and out to the bus. I tried the handle, and lucky for me, it was open. "Oh, hey Seth!" I said cheerfully. It was a fake happy, but I still had to do it.

"Hey Athena."

"I'm just going to look for something and then I'll leave."

"It's fine. I wasn't expecting you to stay," he chuckled.

"Shouldn't you be in your hotel room?" I asked. I was genuinely curious as to why he was still on the bus.

"Yeah, but I wanted some space from everyone."