Inspecting you

Your eyes shot lightnings at his own and he shrugged with his shoulders, clearly not comfortable with his sudden question. Eyebrows raised and eyes confused your face tells everything. He quickly put one hand in the air, shyly titling his head to the side. "I'm sorry, I'm not really good talking with people, but I watched often at the cafe your work... " He paused, a deep blush surrounding his cheeks, his soul mirrors at anything but you. Now that you inspected him closer, he seems awfully familiar. "I never had the courage to ask you out, since all the people were always in my way, not that you paid special attention to me." The last words sounded sad and he sighed at the end. 'Ok, this guy is definitly nuts, creepy and has no problem asking you out, even though you two just met, but at least he's honest? That must be some good trait, or?' 

You never had a real relationship because of your personal problems plus you trust people very hard. Maybe this was an opportunity, even if this guy is creepy as fuck. What do you have to lose?

"What the hell, why not," you decided and give him a thumbs up. Ocean-blue eyes shined brightly and the stranger could not hide his smile. It even goes up to his ears, making it more creepier that it already is but the surprise were his sharp theeth. "Re-Really, you're not joking right?" Shaking your head, you reassured him it was the last thing you wanna do. "You seem okay and I owe you one for the umbrella." The tall guy bowed down and obviously wanted to hug you - That's the moment you scooted away from him. "Hey, I said yes but personal space." His eyes widen and he quickly backed away, one hand in the air. "Sorry, it's just I didn't expect you to say yes, you still mean it, do you?" His uneasy nature was cute you admitted but if he needed every answer twice said, this would get really annoying. "I never got your name, though,"  you boldy said and awaited an answer. Suddenly his persona turned distant, maybe you put salt into an open wound. "Have I said something wrong?" You hoped you hadn't offended him. "No, I just hate my name that's all, you can give me nickname." It wasn't a question. It was a request, almost a demand. "Care to tell why?" Shaking his head you didn't buff the topic. "How about I call you...?" His face turned happy again, awaiting his new image name. "Peter!" Proudly announcing his new name, you stared into his shocked eyes. "How do you know my real name," he wheezed and you shrugged your shoulders. "It was the first thing that came into my mind." He looks unsure of what to do, but before he could say anything else you grabbed the hand, that held the umbrella. "I think it suits a handsome guy like you," you cood and warmend his cold hand. 

Peter exploded inside and couldn't believes his darling was touching him, warming up his frozen hand. She was kind, funny and liked his name, she was a perfect match for him. He wanted her so bad, it hurts that she didn't notice him in her workplace but at least he got his date now. That's a real progress and soon...she'll be his alone.

Y/N looked at Peter, who seemd into his thoughs. "Peter, you're okay?" He blinked and smiled at you. "Of course, thank you for caring about me!" He was a gentleman you thought, looking at the park clock. "Well I'm going home, I have an early shift tomorrow, thank you for saving me from the rain again Peter!" Before the said one could raise his voice Y/N ran home in the now not so heavy rain. The boy looked at the hand, who touched Y/N, inhaling her toxicating scent of fresh roses. Just now he realised, that had forgotten to discuss when and where there date takes place. 

"Dont worry my sweet darling...Tomorrow I'll see you again and picture you beautiful being again."