The visit

At Peter's house

Peter rolled from one side of the bed to the the other, repeating it for the god knows how long. Questions rumbled though his head as he laid on one arm, looking out the window, almost awaiting that you let yourself in.

Where was his darling?
Was it that long since she left?
What if she lied to him, to escape him?
No, she wouldn't that, would she?

Peter was beyond devastated, not knowing where you were. But he promised you to be a good boy. The sound of it, instantly made hi drool.
Worries driftet away, and a more primal desire floated in his mind.
He was a good boy, he was such a precious little submissve good boy just for you. Imaganing you saying those lewd words made him stutter.
He didn't even notice ay his hand wandered under the sheetys...

At your home

Where was that god forsaken thing? You scrambled though the mess of your bedroom. Where your really that dumb to forget one of the main survival things in life? Just....How?
You bulldozed your way to the overused closet, nealry cracking at your aggressive method. Clothes, paper bags, socks, everything was here, except that damn phone. Not only did you stress yourself because of Peter, you're afraid he'd followed you here. You didn't trust him to hold his eternal love for you.
Finally you grabbed something phone-like, only to be dissapointed be the truth that it was a small notebook. You pound your head against it, letting out a loud sigh.
Where can it be?
Even the dumbest person on this planet didn't lose their phone like you, seriously you never lose anything (sarcasm included). Anyway, time to search through the jungle of your mess.

Don Williams Pov

I can't believe this naive girl, was with that homeless piece of junk, seriously what does she see in him. Even though he was not allowed to spy in her private life, she still was like a daughter (or more) to him. He coudln't just stand by, watching until something happens to her, he won't allow it...

Back to you

Finally! Talking to yourself you held the treasure high up in the air. The journey ended and you laughed to yourself, embarrassed of your own clumsiness. Out of all the places, it was right under your pillow, you're sure not to tell this story anyone. Raising a fist, you stretched yourself, after lurking around the room on all fours for too long. Looking at the time, it took you long enough and Peter sure as hell wouldn't want to wait any longer. Packing a few more things you sprinted downwards the stairs.

The wind whistled like a howl through the streets, making the creepy athmosphere around you even more intense. You had to hurry. 

Back to Peter

The satisfied sigh of his release splashed around his room, your scent still in his bed sheets. It was a dream come true, he had held back so much and now you're here. The sound of an angry shut door emerged and Peter shot up from his sleeping position. You were back! Blankets flew around an he covered himself with them, awaiting your goodnight kiss if he was a good boy again. But... These were not your steps... Those sound more like...Man...

Before he had the chance to think more the doorhandle broke and a muscular figure stood in the way. The creaking sound was almost terrifying, like in on of those old classic horror movies, where the killer finally reveals theirself. Peter chuckled a bit at that thought. His darling would never be so bold to do that, she was far too graceful for such a lewd act. But...Who would enter instead? The bald guy raised his head, alerted, ready for combat, no one entered this house...

"Who the hell are you?" The sharp tone of his voice made him more intimidating. The figure didn't respond, instead reducing the distance between them. "I will not say it again, who the hell are you and what are you doing in my house?!" More alerted now, the skinny being shot out of his bed, grabbing a well-used kitchen knife, if "insidence" would happen, just in case. "Look pal," Peter raised his voice, his pupils turning skinny like a needle. "I don't wanna be rude or something and I'm in a good mood today, so if you get your ass out in one second, I'll let you walk on more day on this earth," he offered the man with a sadistic grin on his face. The human being still didn't respond and repeated his actions of shorten the space between them. 

"You're really wanna push my buttons," Peter smirked, raising his chin, knife swinging professional in his hands. "Well, don't say I didn't warn you," he grinned and dashed forwards like a flash. Suddenly two strong hands dogded the attack, grabbing his wrists tightly, the knife falling out of his hand. This man had more strength than he'd hoped for. 

"Peter, was it?" Finally a respond the hunky man looked directly into his eyes. "I think I have a chicken to pluck with you," he announced with utter seriousness. Peter froze on the spot. The voice, the frame, everything made sense now. "You're my darling's landlord, aren't you?" The man didn't respond, but tightening the grip around his alread swollen wrists. 

"People like you disgust me, you know? You're like a cockroach. Hard to destroy and getting rid of. I don't know WHAT Y/N sees in you, but I'll make sure she doesn't get hurt," the father-like figure warned him. It hit something in him. "Y/N is more safe with me and I would never hurt her," Peter hissed at him, tongue hanging out like a snake. "Get off my property or would you like to see that Y/N comes home, finding you strangling her beloved boyfriend," the skinny guy threatend Don, underlining the words with a confident smile. Furrowing his eyebrows, the brown haired guy chuckled darkly. "You seriously think you can get rid of me?"

Peter wasn't used to people not getting either scared or disgusted by him and so he was drifting off for a moment. Suddenly a the brown-haired man grabbed Peter by the throat, dragging him to his bedroom. "It's time that you get punished for all the trouble you cause..."