Blockade between everyone

Two pair of eyes were looking at you, making your feel like a deer in the headlights.
"Y/N," they whispere both in union, clearly not enjoying that you're finding them like this.
"Darling...We were just...," Peter tried to explain while freeing himself from the hunky man above him.
"I can explain Y/N," Don interrupted and tried to look as decent as possible.
Your eyes darted from one the other. They knew you heard everyghing. It was written in your face, no verbal expressions needed.
"Are you f*cking kidding me?" That was it. You said it. The outburst took it's turn, the men trying to untangle themselfs from the other. Even if the wanted to ease the whole situation, you were too far of an emotionless wreck right now.
"I am gone...Five minutes,  I am gone and what happens..." At that point you were talking with yourself rather than them. "I find you you two. Strangling each other to death for whatever reason. Can't I leave once and not find you almost dying?"
The question was asked to Peter, who just shrugged his shoulders. He didn't want to face your wrath right now.
"And you!" Your finger pointed at the brown-haired man. "How do you know where Peter lives? Don't tell me you put a tracker somewhere near me. Don, what have you done? I trusted you, I thought we had this talk that I can take care of myself but no... You had to protect little Y/N from the monster lingering inside this house...But you know what?"
You paused, soaking in the look of despair in his normal stern face.
"I must find put for myself it he is that. You have no right to interfere in my life. You have no right to decide what's good for me. I—"
You suddenly dropped your voice, containing yourself from blabbering out more. "Just-," you opened the door behind him, not giving him the satification of a mere chance to apologize. "Just GO," you hissed and pointed with your head to the door.
"Y/N I'm so sor—." "I DON'T WANNA HEAR ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, JUST GO AND WE WILL TALG LATER," you screamed at him, hands turning to fists and sweat dropping of your forhead. "I'm not in the mood for that right now, just leave...," you added with a mord calm tune.
The tall man let go of the thin needle underneath him, not protesting your request. Before he left he whispered something only you could hear. "Call me when you're ready, I won't bother you until then. With that he slammed the door behind him with silence filling the room. You still stood there, hands trembling with adrenaline. You didn't even notice Peter standing up in an attempt hugging your from behind. As soon as your bodies touched each other you suddenly rose from your trance. Like a flash you distanced yourself from himn, not wanting anyone on you right now.
"Darling?" There it was. The innocend voice again, trying to seduce you to comfort him right now.
"No!" It was the only answer you gave him. "I don't wanna hear anything right now from you either," you confirmed as you faced the wall.  "Darling... What can I dl to make it better? What can I do to make it up to you?"
"Give me some space, I need time to think right now," you ordered and he backed away. "Of course...Just call when you need anything," he managed to get out. You just left his room with no answer.

Entering the guest room you slammed the door behind you. Peter would be wise to head the warning. After making sure he hadn't followed you, you slumped down to the ground. You gazed at the ceiling, hoping it would give you a response. Imagining a prick hitting your head, literally knocking some common sense into you. Do you want to end this realitonship, it was complicated from the beginning...But now your landlord let himself in and made everything worse. You just wanted to move out into another town, fleeing from your problems here. But you neither had the money nor the courage to do so, so that option was out of question. 

The ceiling seemed to be getting more interesting as your thoughts spinned like whirlpool in your brain. It was like you want to escape them, but every time you get to reach land you were sucked back in. Endless cicle of mental torture, you would say. You knew you needed to calm down, but lately much more happened than you wanted. More of the half was a bad experience, which added more stress to your head. 

Maybe you just needed time or a good night's sleep, yeah sleep... Funny idea, five minutes later you laid in bed and still weren't tired, what the hell was acutally going on. Your body yearned for rest, yet your mind worked overtime to organize your thoughts. Humans sure were really strange creatures...And you rambling again. Bad habit of yours, so to say. Your eyes darted around the ceiling, thinking of how to get out of this mess. Don, he would be hard to handle since he was so dixed with the idea you were a helpless puppy.
Sure, he would be a good match for you. The thought of having an older boyfriend never occured to you until now.
What are you even thinking you already had one, okay, a near-mental-breakdown one like. But the both were so interesting at the same time. The one, who wiuld literally kill for you and the other, who would take care of you, no matter what.
Sighing you let your hand trace down the top of your head to the chin.
Were you so selfish for wanting just a peaceful life?
Were you the cause that this people were so obsessed with you?
Maybe you were just a magnet for relationship problems, crazy people and bad luck combined. The more you interpreted into the idea, the worry grew in you stomach that it actually could be true.
You had to do something.
Even though it was a stupid idea and your
conscience not leaving you alone.