Blue VS Green Part 3

"Fourth," they counted mockingly wirh their fingers. "– You think you acutually have a chance with her dude, come on even Don, the wonder if masculinity, has more to offer than your sorry ass."
"Fifth..."  You're just a man with abandonment issues, clinging yourself to every bit of positive affirmation you could possibly get from her."
"Sixth, except from your tongue skill you have nothing on you. No muscles, no manliness, nothing, don't make me mention that tiny tictac down there."
"Seventh... Just because you had a shitty past doesn't mean you can do whatever you want with her... Everyone know's people like you... You're weird and creepy.

Peter held his breath, sweat itching all over his body, mixed with the blood in his mouth. He hadn't noticed, how his pointed teeth had hurt his snake-like tongue until now .

"Wow... We nearly at the end... Hold on, I'm not done with you yet," they laughed bitterly.

"The last three points, let me think..."
They put on a thoughtful gaze, wondering, why the opposite man hadn't cut his throat yet.
"You're lower than shit, when thinks don't go your way, your bad temper showsnit's teeth and final you'll never find someone who could love you... Unless you strangle them and threathen them with their life. No one will care about you...
Take me as an example..."

In the bushes, you shook like leaf in a thunderstorm. One one hand TK protected you, on the other they sounded so far away, like you didn't even know this dom side of him.
How could they have the courage, or rather, the stupidity to challenge this fragile/sensitive being?
Even you, you were too afraid to tell him the truth. Holding your hand over your mouth, trying to avoid surprised sounds, you didn't dare to move an inch.

Suddenly, Peter began to... laugh?
TK furrowed their brows. That guy was really something else. [Not in a positive way] He fell to the ground, fists burried into the  dust, tiny tears dripping forward.
"You don't know anything about me... You don't know the dullness, emptiness and lovelessness in my life, before, before she came along. Before her soul mirrors stared into mine, filling the starless night in mine, with billiones of sparkles.
This wasn't just love on first sight..."
Peter gestured to the sky, like to evoke something ancient.
"It was a miracle from whatever being decided to show mercy upon me. To gift me something that I craved more than anything. The being sent me neither an angel nor a demon. It sent me Y/N. She is simple, kind, but also very stubborn kn her own way.
And I would be more than foolish to let her go... I can't let her go... Even if I wanted to... My heart only yearns for her... Even if other humans should interest in me... Only she caught my attention...
Maybe the things you say are true... Maybe, but I will not lose her, to an annoying little ape like you."
Before they could argue back, Peter shushed them.
"You may know her longer than me, but you deny destiny, the bond that ties me to her, we're soulmate," Peter growled animalistic, taking a step forward.
TK scoffed at the sickly sentimental scene before them.
"You sound like the madman you are, not a hopeless romantic, you're trying to be."
TK, also putting a dangerous step into the lions den, answered, as if it was the most logical thing to say in this situation.
"You dare t—," Peter began, but got cut off by their love rival.
"I. Dare. What. You said that countless times... All bark and no bite," TK mocked, face held high, as if to reach Peter's height.
"You think- You think you could really win against me?" Peter and TK were now imches away from each other. If the situation wasn't so peciluar right now, you would jump out and bump their heads together with a loud 'JUST KISS ALREADY'.
Peter reached back, his foot ready to sent this guy to the moon, TK preparing their fist for a good old punch in the face. The question remaint. Who will be faster?
Y/N wanted to lash out between those two, but also wanted to escape this ridiculous situation. Again, damn her and her good education. Her feet jogged to the two, the last meters she almost ran as if a wasp was somewhere in her clothes.
"STOP, YOU TWO IDOTS," you half pleaded, half demaned.
"Stay out of this darling/ Y/N," the both warned you at the same time. "No, stop this nonsense," you tried again.
"This is a thing between men," TK looked at you, almost trying to get you to back up.
Just, in this moment, Peter leashed out to make the first attack and yougot between the lines. It was too late.
TK had noticed Peter's leg position changing and wanted to counter the  attack. Then, the misery happened.
Peter kicked you directly in the stomach and chest at the same time.
TK striked your left eye and nose kn the process.
You flew back, body parts turning into various colours. As if the world stopped around you, the shock more intense than the pain, you just sat there. Like, ordered and not picked up. Vision swirling from clear to not seeing anything, you felt no tears streaming down your face.
TK and Peter, wanted to aid you, but the intense look of dissappointment and betrayal let them stay back.
You knew, you knew everything hurted, everything wanted your attention, but all you felt was the emotional pain. Not, in a thousand years you would have thought your supposed to be boyfriend and bestfriend would hit you. Thus, at the same time.
"Darling," the now, meekly voice of Peter took Ou back to reality.
"Y/N," TK joined the melancholy of the air around them.
Without another word you stood up, making sure not to gaze upon them and left.
You left, leaving your two former considered loved people in your life behind...