(Un-)Pleasant Interaction Part 1

Why HIM out of all people? Could it be that he has a protective sixth sense or was he stalking you?

Opening the door, slowly, it made a devastating creaking noise, familiar to a chalk squeaking across a school board. "Hello?" Speaking in the most cute way possible you peaked into the hall, meeting the familiar stern gaze meeting her vulnerable one. "Y/N are you fine, I heard strange noises and banging?" It was more of an order, that he wanted to know what was going on earlier. "You seem tired, were your working out?" Nodding quickly, you tried to hide everything. "I know it's not my place to jugde or invade your privacy but..." He brushed a messy hair strand away, revealing the love bits of Lucy. Feeling disgusted by yourself, you didn't notice the uprising water in your eye corners. "I...I...I'm sorry for the disturbance Mr. Williams, it's just too much to speak of this right now," you said with the best strong voice your could come up. The grumpy individual raised an eyebrow, putting the pieces to together. "She raped you, didn't she?" It was a statement, not an assumption. You could lie right now, but this man wasn't dumb enough to buy anything your were to say right now. "Y-Yes," you admitted, letting your shoulders drop onto, your face admiring the floor. "I thought you had a boyfriend or are you on the opposite side?" Don really knows how to get information out of a person, but your gut told you, he was really trying to help you.

"Do you mind if we talk inside, I don't want the other neighbours hearing this?" Don looked right and left and gave you a tiny nod, before you freed the way into your home. After a minute of you and the older one sitting down at the tiny couch. You inhaled a large amount of air and exhaled it slowly. The whole time Don waited for you to start.

"I don't know, it was a stressful day and she just made me feel special, I guess. I wanted it, but I also didn't want it. It sounds crazy, but the feeling of just...letting go of all the tension, letting someone else take care of you...I think I needed that. Lambel me as a crazy person, a maniac, hell even a masochist...When you're life is that shitty you're glad when something good happens to you. I mean, I don't have it bad like other people but still..." Don listenend to your outburst and didn't interrupt you one time, letting you tell him all your boiled up emotions. The tears in your eyes grow thicker, pressuring you to let them out, but hold on. You hated being a vulnerable around others, especially someone like Don.

Your whole body trembled, sending tiny sensations from head to toe, if he wasn't here right now, your'd cry instantly. "Do you wanna know what I see?," he suddenly asked, reaching out his hand to your red pulsing eyes, mellowly wipping the uprising salty water on your skin. You inhaled and froze at the sudden touch, but relaxing as he meant no harm. You looked at him with desperate need for reassurance that your life was not totally messed up. "I see a hard working kind young woman, who has suffered more than she should be. You might think you're weak but many others would have just quit life, if you know what I mean." Pausing he rose your chin, a deep red blush covering his cheeks. "You're reminding me a lot of myself when I was young, not that I'm that old..." He paused again and cupped your face. "If I were your father, I would be nothing but proud of you and if your family can't value you as the person you are, then that's thier problem, not your's. Maybe they're jealous of you, maybe the expected something else from you, maybe they wanted a boy, maybe they just couldn't handle your good nature, maybe you're not fitting in, the list could be endless but if let me tell you something..." He pushed you into a tight, reassuring hug. "If you try to make everything right for anyone, you'll break someday, asking yourself why you bent yourself for them...You'll ask yourself why you didn't care for yourself or WHAT YOU wanted to do with your life. And I want to spare that experience because I know what it's like to do that."

You pushed him away, expecting a story and the brown-haired man struggled whetever to trust you with his personal life story or not. Seconds passed and he continued. "Alright, I know I can trust with that."

"I was married, typical story, I met her in highschool, she was the most beautiful woman I've ever seen and being the hormone controlled innocent boy I was, we began dating. The first month was the best of my life. She was caring and I thought I would spent the rest of my life with her, oh how wrong I was for not looking past the surface of her real nature. We got married and that's were the real horror began. It was like she changed from a kind, innocent butterfly back into a cold,narcisstic ugly caterpillar. She was demanding my money, time and space. If her friends would come over, she'd threw me out with the words 'And don't come back until morning, if you wanna enter this apartment again'. He frowned as he mimiced his ex's voice, before continuing. The more time we spent together, the more I wanted to get away from her. After college she quitted her job, making herself comfortable in the apartment, so I had to struggle to keep the bills paid. She wouldn't cook for me when I got home, no no, she would demand me to make her dinner because it was my job to take care of her. Being stupid I obeyed her every wish, hoping she would warm up to me again, love me again but fate was not in my favour ...