The speak

Movements stopped... His blood froze... Too many emotions he must hold in right now. "Oh Peter," the gentle voice of his darling echoed through the room.

Were you thinking of him, were you concerned for him, were you perhaps even missing him? All those endless possibilites thundered through his body and mind, stopping him from his plan to kidnap you.

Grumbling, you continued to call his name in whispers.
"Peter, why do have to be so... difficult?"

Peter stood there.
*D- Diffcult?*
The strings around his heart tightene, cutting off the air inside of him.

The uncontrollable feeling of failing your boyfriend crept from your toes to your brain, literally everywhere.
You didn't even realize you were talking to yourself.
"I can't do this anymore... the pain, the
responsibility... I'm at the end of my nerves."

Outside, Peter wriggled uneasily, body temperature rising, hoping that you would not do what he thought you would do.

*Knock knock*
You stared at the door. "TK?" Your question got answered with a 'Knock knock'. Chuckling you wiped a few tears away before responding. "Who's there?" You tried to sound not to sad. "Joe." You rose an eyebrow. "Joe who?"
The door swung open with aloud 'thud', you thought the handle would lose it's grip. "Hot chocolate, smooth and ready for consuming my lady," TK presented two cups on a shiny silver tray on one hand, the other making presentaion move as of he had found the tenth word wonder.
Even from there you could smell the delicious temptation.
"Oh TK, you really shouldn't have," you smiled at him as he handed you one cup.
"Chocolate always cures a bad day mood,"  they announced, index finger pointing to the ceiling.
"Sure it does," you mumbled while blowing the hot air out of your face.
"What's on your mind, I know something's wrong since you met this guy," their voice going from jolly to serious."Everything's fine, like I said earlier, it wasna normal fight between couples," you tried to ease their worries.
They remain silent. Deadly silent, for a little while.

"Y/N, this 'Peter' person...—" they paused, swallowing the words, before throwing himself at you. "— He changed you Y/N... Not in a good way...," TK ended the sentence with aloud sigh.

Rage, Betrayal, Jealousy and a death sentence for this abomination sitting next to you fueled in Peter's mind mixing a deadly potion of the feral side of him.

"How do you know?" You wanted to know how how they could say it just like out of the blue. TK put an arm around your waist, pulling you closer to them.
"Your actions speak for yourself," they said and hugged you tighter. "You and I used to spent so much time together doing simple things, even talking to you seems impossible nowaydays," he sneered, almost a bit hurt. "Really?" You almost couldn't understand it, until your brain memorized the last weeks, processing and confirming your best friend war right. "Dang, I didn't know why or even how much time we didn't spent together," you apologized, underlining it with huge puppy eyes. 

TK got abruptly silent, too silent even for him. "Y/N I've been meaning to tell you something, but I couldn't bring up the courage to do so," they announced rubbing their elbow anxiously. Raising an eyebrow you waited for him to continue. "The truth is that... How do I say without you getting mad at me? ... Oh?!-" They took your hands and glued themselves into your eyes, biting their lower lip, almost to surpress an urgent confession. "-I- I- am... I lo-... Iamgettingthemanagerpositonattherestaurant," they finally let out and took a reliefed breath. You sense, no, you knew he lied to you, or your brain has finally said goodbye. "That's great, you shoud be proud of yourself, the ceo always complains about anything to you, it's about time you got the position," you congratulated him, hugging him in the process. "Y-... Yes, it's an honor, thank you Y/N," they laughed, patting your head with a brigh red tomato blush everywhere on his face. "And I've been meaning to ask you, if you wanna move in with me?" You broke the hug and took a step backwards. "What?" It was only one word you could say. 

"You know... I heard about your situation with Lucy and your struggle with keeping up with the rent... I could help you out, the salary would be enough for both of us... I mean, you could work less and we get to spend more time together."

The offer was more than tempting, but your brain fuses in. "Why would you that, I know we're friends, but don't think that's a bit too much, I mean I'm not ungrateful, but there must be something you want in return," you argued, clearly needing more convincing from them. TK stood up from the bed, the glasses landing on the floor and he fell to his knees. They began chanting your name like mantra and for a moment, you thought he'd gone all fuzzy in his head. "TK, what the hell is wrong with you, hey, talk to me," you encouraged them and moved their chin up to your gaze. 

"I just don't wanna lose you Y/N," they confessed dramaticly. "If you spent more time with this 'guy', I'm horrified by the idea of you and I never seeing each other again, this guy is like a dragon, who protects his treasure," they whispered the words out, taking your arms as assistance. 

"TK... TK... No on is ever gonna take me away from you," you said with eagerness and huggend them again," whispering into their ear. "Do you really think one man in my life is gonna take away the best friend I could ever count on? I treasure you TK, you're loyal and not an asshole, even, when I am at my lowest point, you always pull me up," you lulled at them, pushing them tighter into your chest. "We'll always be friends, I promise you that," you swore, letting them do what they needed to do...

Embracing you, just enjoying each others company, nothing more, nothing less. 

Even though, you didn't notice the rising storm, you just unleashed...