Advise from a "friend"

A relieved breath escaped your throat, the beeping sound of the hang-up button still ringing in your ears.
What the hell was this guys problem, was he that much afraid of being abandoned?
Quickly, you grabbed your belongings and hurried to your place.
Two questions rose in your head.
One, where would you stay?
Two, how are ypu going to pay rent this month?

The options:

-Beg TK to let you stay at his place.
-Get help from Don, maybe as your bodyguard.
-Call 911
-Stay in a neaby hotel for the time being.

OK, you neither had money, so the fourth option flows away.
The police would probably find nothing at Peter's place and he probably gets morw angrier with you, so, no to numbwr three.
Don would take you in, no further explanation needed, but was it really a good idea to share an apartment with your landlord?

TK. TK, was the only choice you had. Your hands shook as you dialwd his number, almost dripping out of your hand.
"Hello?" The friendliness in his voice soothed your anxiety a bit.
"H- Hi," you answered, not trying to sound akwardly.
"Y-Y/N, everything alright, you don't usually call me by this time," he said worriedly.
"Yeah about that, I have a huge favour to ask of you," you mumbled.
"Hey, you know I'm always there for you, what are best friends for, spit it out?"
Releaved you reported your situation and he didn't interrupt you one time.
"Of course you can move in with me for a while, I would love to have you over," he almost screamed to enthusiasticly, like he has waited for this opportunity.
"Can I pick you up?" They really soundwd to eager for you.
"I really appreaciate it, thank you very much TK, you save my ass here," you exhaled the words.
"No problem, you can even stay in my room," they offered.
"I can't do that TK, I'll just sleep on the couch or the floor," you reassured him but he didn't even listen.
"Nonsense, I cant let a beautiful lady sleep in the dirt of my room," they disagreed.
You laughed, holding your hand on your mouth. Panicked, he mumbled incomprehensible sounds and words into the phone.
"Ufg... T—."
"Don't you dare finish that sentence Y/N...
I wasn't... You weren't... Damn it... See you later." And you without another word the beeping sound of the end call rung in your ears.
Flabbergasted you stood there like an idiot. What. The. Hell.
Sometimes, I'm surrounded by horny-filled dumbasses or TK. Anyway you made your way to his apartment, which you haven't seen in a long time.
Well, hopefully TK would conjure a masterpiece of food, you were hungry... And when you were hungry, you can get really grumpy.

In the shadow of the bushes, ocean-blue eyes watched your dissappearance. Peters eyes, formed to dangerous slits, filled with anger, sadness and longing, took your fleeing image in.
"Oh my darling, how could you hurt me this much, after what we've been through, after eveything... "
His hands turned to fists, a boiling lava ready to explode at every second in him.
"I can't take it anymore, first you say we would work it out, then you dissappear, and the cycle continues all over again...
What can I do? "
Then he remebered a certain person besides his darling, who could help him.
He dialed the number, sweat pouring all over him.
"H-Hello?"
The voice at the end soundwd cold and distant, maybe it was the wrong time.
No, she said he could call her whenever he wanted.
"Ahh... Peter... When was the last time you sought out my help?" He gulped, even though he was in therapy for years, this woman sent shivers down his spine. "Yeah... It's about Y/N... S-She... She... " 

He paused, processing the moments before you vanished. "She left you in the dark, didn't she?" "Y-Yes.. she... just... left..." A short cruel laugh escaped her lips. "I told you Peter... I told you, what she would do, when you get soft... I told you she would go against you sometime soon. But did you listen to my wise words? No! You knew better and now... Look what you've done... She is gone, perhaps to a better lover than you... Perhaps to someone who can satisfy her needs better than you ever can... I wonder if they are having a fun time right no-"

"NO!" His voice interrupted her. "SHE ONLY LOVES ME, I MADE SURE OF THAT. SHE PROMISED AND SWORE IT TO ME. SHE SAID SHE NEEDED TIME, WE MADE SO MUCH PROCESS, I THOUGHT SHE WAS READY FOR ME, TO EXCEPT THE TRUE ME, THE DARK DISGUSTING ME. I WON'T ALLOW IT. SHE'LL BE MINE NOT MATTER WHAT.  AT THE END I'LL WIN, ONLY I AM PERMITTED TO TOUCH, SMELL AND TASTE HER. NO ONE WILL TAKE THE LOVE OF MY MISERABLE LIFE AWAY FROM ME."

He sweated, the outburst and adrenaline still in his veins, pumping like boiling lava, ready to explode taking everything with it. 

"Then why did you fail Peter... Tell me why she isn't here with you right now?" The calm, distant voice again, she awaited an answer.  Peter knew she did what's best for him, but killing someone, is not something a therapist should tell their patients. Was she really a good advisor, perhaps he should have listen more to Y/N, than to this b*tch.

"Because she needed space... She needed space from our fight... It's a normal reaction, nothing else," Peter answered, fully knowing his words were hollow as air. 

"Mhmmm... If you say so, than it must be it, but remember my words, you're fragile my dear, she could throw your heart away and you'll never recover from that... It is not a warning, not a threat, consider it an advise from your therapist.

Without another word, he hung up throwing the damn thing to the ground. "No... darling would never leave me... She will always return like last time, she'll always find her way to him and if not, he would always be there in the shadows. Watching over her, until he decided she was ready for his presence again.."

Looking at the endless sky, he wished you a goodnight, hoping the universe would be merciful and deliever his greetings to his beloved...Far away from him...