Bump into another trouble

You walked and walked and walked. Not caring about bumping into the annoyed people around you. Not bothered by the tremendous honks of a car that could have hit you in one bit. You wanted to strangle this motherf+cker alive, seeing him dangle from the ceiling of his pathetic little home. You wanted to do things to him, unimaginable, too gross for even other people who knew you. You were an absolute freak yourself and still were a f*ckng hypocrite for calling out Peter. He war right. He was right about a few things about you. 

You were stupid, so so so stupid for believing in this relationship. But the shot to your heart was the forgotten, yearning look in his ocean eyes. Like the sea was crying itself out of him. You tried to not lose your composure, no, not in a monitored room full of these people. 

But did you really still care about him in a romantic way? You guess?

Did your heart skip more than one beat when you see him like this? Was it out of pity or yearning for his loving arms again? You don't know. You want to know, but you do not. 

You sunk onto a bark bench hiding your face behind your arms. You were a hopeless romantic. You were like Juliet in the book and Romeo in the real world. Both a fairytale and f*cking joke to yourself and society.

You teared up at the though of Peters next phone call. Even the thought of speaking to him again made you feel more than uneasy. You wish someone would just hug you, telling you all will be okay, even though it definitly will not. But it was the thought that counts, right?

Suddenly, as if god, the devil, anyone heard your pathetic prayers, a hand grabbed your wrists gently. No matter who it was, you didn't have any fight left in you for today. The person's shadow moved beside you and you finally looked to your left. 

TK, sitting next you smiling. They had that calm, reassuring vibe and aura around them. But why were they here? 

Wiping some tears away, TK didn't comment on that, instead waiting for you to say something when ready. 

"How do you know  where I was?" You asked, clearly sounding more rude than you intended. They laughed uneasily akward. "I may have followed you there, to make sure you would come out there and nobody specifily was keeping you in there!" TK scratched their head caught in the act.

You didn't comment on that. You even apprecciated the that he was protecting you from far away.

"Thanks, I guess." You replied leaning towards him. "I don't know what to do with him." You answered to yourself. "Why do you put up with him then?" You looked straight ahead, not knowing what to say.

"I guess my kind nature and goodwill are to blame," you joked half-laughing half-crying. TK stroked your head gently, even playing with one of your short locks. "Can't argue with that," they replied back with a smile. 

"What have you been up to? Any girls/boys I should be afraid of running into?" This time TKs smile was forced, even fake. 

"No special someone here Y/N, don't worry about being interrogated by some fling of mine," they reassured you. 

You raised your head. "Oh come on TK," you argued back. "Anyone would be lucky to have someone like you, look at you," you pointed at him, which caused them to blush even harder.

"You're smart, handsome, care about other's, have a steady job and are good at cheering other's up and the list goes on. You're like-" You put your hand under your chin, moving into a deep thinking positon, before answering "You're like the perfect recipe for a perfect match," you finally found the words.

TK blinked uneasily at your sudden praise. "You're just saying that Y/N, I'm just being polite that's all. You're exaggerate way too much sometimes."

"And you don't know how fu*cking wrong you are about that," you barked back with confidence.

"Yeah, yeah, if you say so your majesty." They waved you off, but you knew how flustered they already are.

"What do you do the rest of the day?" They suddenly blurted out.

You cocked your head.

"Don't know, going home preparing dinner, maybe watch that movie that I bought on Amazon and never watched it," you counted your to-do list for the day and you looked at them again. 

"Why?"

TK shrugged their shoulders, fidgeting with their thumps. "I'd love to hang out with you again, sometime."

Your behaviour changed from funny to serious and they definitly took the hint. 

"J- J- Just as friends, noting more Y/N, I know what you said the other day," they rambled, waving with hands before you eyes.

"TK... You sure you're okay? I don't want to take advantage of you, if you're not comfortable." 
You were clueless but as dumb as people think you are. You know they had a crush  -maybe more than that- on you. You sure as hell wouldn't want another broken soul to care for. One of them was enough.

They nodded, but you could clearly see the sparkling stars around their eyes as you agreed.
"Well then let's get going, I sure don't wanna linger here any longer than I have to," you announced, putting your hands on your hips with confidence.
Tk agreed, letting you lead the way to your humble abode - If you could call it humble was another question-.
Swayng into the the kitchen you prepared coffee while searching for some snacks.
TK made themselfs comfortable on the couch, waiting for your return.
Ten minutes later, when the air was filled with the soothing aroma of caffeine, your lazy self returned to the living room.
Placing the odds on the table you sat beside TK, who nodded a 'Thank you'.
"So-"you started, scratching the obviously cleam table to busy yourself.
"What's up with you, besides your quest of finding your special someone?"
Their smile cracked a little, before returning to it's neutral state.
'F*ck, wrong choice of words'