Cursed Shape and hurtful thoughts

Peter was so lost in his thought's about your just pitying him and someday throwing him away like a banana peel, even your gentle touch on his chest didn't reach his nerve endings. His eyes, staight ahead to the wall, he wanted to look at everything, EVERYTHING, but you. Destruction, Betrayal, Agony and Pain boiling inside of his needle-like body. Did your REALLY just PITY his whole being?

You tried to get his attention but your supposedly boyfriend seemed to find the wall more interesting. "Peter?" Your tried it with words, since your touch didn't affect him. "Peter..." You frowned before continuing. "D-D-D-A-R-L-I-N-G," you spelled while putting butterfly kisses on his forehead. Again, no reaction, god damnit how nuts must he be for your not coming on time. Anyway, you must be careful with your next move. You know, how...emotional he can get when it comes to you and leaving him waiting. "Are you just gonna pretend I'm not here and have a conversation with yourself instea?,"you provoked golf ball head and smiled widely.

And...

A blink... A f*cking Blink was all your got from him...

You inhaled deeply, gulping down you rising anger, knowing it was your fault he was this way anyhow. Rising from your kneel-sit postion you bent upwards towards him, so that his vision was blurred by your figure. Evermore he stared out as if you're still not there, what a surpise. 

"What can I do...What can I do to make it up to you?" At this point your were more thant devasted in your actions. If flirting, intimidating and apologizing doesn't work you might as well ask him directly. "Talk to me Peter, at least tell me to go, if I just waste my time here, making myself looking like an idiot," you quietly yelled at him and cupped his face in your palms. "What do you want from me, my love?" The last two words were hard to say, you didn't even know if you like that guy that much. But if it's the only thing that would get his soul back to his body, then so be it.

Blank eyes stared into yours again and you recognized anger, sadness, frustration, all the bad emotions mixed together like a recipe, the recipe for loneliness with a pinch of yearning that someone, in his opinion you, can help him escape from his prison of shallowness. It sounded corny but you have seen yourself at this point, if it wasn't for TK, Lucy and your landlord Don Williams, but this human being had no single person to talk to, according to you. As much as you despised the touch of another person, you allowed yourself to do this good deed of today.

Putting both of your hands behind Mr. Bald you pressed him forwards to your face. It was in slow-motion as his eyes widened in disbelief of your next move. With utter courage you intertwined your lips, sealing the contract of love for him. Closing your soul mirrors you felt him pushing you away, but you held his hand in position not giving him any chance to escape. He trembled, flinshed at your sudden tenderness. Wet sounds escaped his sharp-like mouth and his long, thick tongue entered your slobbery cave. Open your half-lidded eyes you saw a burning volcano of red, a satisfied grin, but also tears of...joy? 

You backed away from him, which clearly upset the young man, already missing your lips on his. "Have you finally come to your senses?" Your voice was stern, but still filled with worry and kindness. 

"Darling, I-I-I-m so incredible sorry for spacing out, but the thought of you not coming has crushed my heart deeper than the deepest part of the universe. Your absence was like a flower, I could not nourish properly in the result of her withering away. You LEFT me, I TRUSTED you be here, You PROMISED to be here and I BELIEVED your kind words..."

The taller man looked to the ground. "Do your really think a kiss would make up for your mistake?" He kinda was right on that, but you interrupted him. "This kiss was for you coming back to earth," you explained and placed another one on his forehead. "I promise you, I'll never let you worry about me again, it was a mistake and I came here to apologize," you reassured him while lifting his chin with your right hand. "I CAME here because I CARE about you," you pleaded and crushed him again with your mouth. This time he embraced you like a long lost love and digged his fingers into your blouse, you did not care about potential wounds. 

Peter cried waterfalls again, and hugged you tightly burying his face into your chest. 

"What if you got hurt and I was not there to protect you, I would lose my sanity, I would lose everything, I would go hollow again, waiting for the day to die, without anyone in my life, I don't want to lose you, you're the the world, the universe, what do I say, you're everything to me and even the thought of you not being in my life is terrifying enough...," he cried out and gripped you tighter than before. "You're the reason I live, Y/N, my love for you is the reason I breathe, eat and take good care of myself everday," he finished and drowned in flat hiccups and crying.

Bringing your head down to his level you cupped his face again. You kissed him, letting him do everything, no matter how long it takes to calm him down. "You have done all this for me and I was not there to appreciate it," you said admiring his efforts. "But let me show you how much you deserve to be loved Peter," you continued and sealed your lips again with him. After a minute you pushed him back into the couch. 

"What are you doing, darling, I know how you feel about me, I'm...," he paused for a second, staring at the mirror in the room, reflecting his issues. "- undeserving of someone angelic like you, I'm-?!" You put your thumb over his mouth, leaning forward to his right ears. "I don't want you, to talk about yourself ever again, do I make myself clear?" Backing away, still holding your thumb in place he nodded, overhelmed by your kindness so ever again.

"Let me show you, how much you deserve to be loved Peter..."