Preparing for you

You alarm hammered in your ears and your reached for the snooze button, without success, the annoying ringing continuing, preparing your for another great day as a waitress. Stretching in various directions you let your body know, it's time to get ready. Last night was surprinsingly quiet, no sirens, no barking dogs, no hissing cats, not even the wind hurled. "Thank god, I don't overslept," you say to yourself, while facing the mirror, giving yourself a thumb up. Shaking your head you made your way to the bathroom cleaning yourself up. Eye bags under your soul mirrors you tried to put make-up to look a bit decent today. "Y/N," you hear your roomates voicing booming from her room. "Are you up already, I made coffee and the cereal you like so much, anyway I've business to attend to, see you later." Without another word you heard the door closing and the air filled with the calming scent coffein. "She may not pay the half of the rent, but at least she cares for me in other ways," you think and a smile appeared on your face, lifting you mood a bit. 

Half an hour later you exited your apartment, heading towards Dad's Damn Diner. It was a cloudy, almost foggy morning, birds chirping combined car engines roaring everywhere. You inhaled, waited a bit and exhaled again, a small calming/morning ritual to not let stress bother you. "I hope the cafe not so crowded," you think to yourself, rubbing your hands together. The weather seems to be against you, since it's getting colder and colder, every next step you take. Fifteen minutes later your arrives at your destination, sprinting into the heated restaurant, appreciating the change of temperature.

Somewhere else

Peter followed the love of his life to her working place, cheeks blushing, always checking that nobody would harm his one and only sunshine. He hated how people stared at her, how these disgusting male humans inspected her perfect frame. Every fiber in his body tensed up, when she spoke with other people, giving these unworthy dorks the honor of her kind smile. It was only meant for him and nobody else.  Watching her move, completly spaced out she seemed like a gem in a box of dirt. The tall male had to make sure hes beloved would not trip over a stone, he could not bear the thought of having her beautiful skin damaged. Even though he craved the taste of the red essence. Peter continuined stalking her, until she entered the cafe, knowing there would be the perfect place for his date. 

Suddenly the male realised he had nothing to offer. How stupid can someone be, not bringing a gift for the lady of his dreams. He was so fixated on keeping her safe, he forgot the most important thing. As much as it hurted to leave his darling alone and unwatched, he must tend to his duty as her boyfriend and present her a worthing companionship gift. The grey-skinned man sprinted in a direction, knowing what his queen might like.

At Dad's Damn Diner again

Dressing into your work uniform you spotted your best friend 'weed hair' (your nickname for them) "TK, good morning," you greeted them, continuing with a friends hug. "Always in a good mood Y/N, aren't you," he asked giving you a light head pet. "Hey...I can be a huge asshole too, if you wanted," you added playfully, blinking sincerly with your eyes. "No, I prefer you much more this way," he smiled. One half was worried as hell, since Y/N was a very moody person, the other half happy to see hits best friend. "How's it going," you let the topic drop, while cleaning the counter. "You know, working, working and the best part...working," he laughed at you, giving you light arm punch. "TK, sometimes you can be such a...I don't even have a word for it... You thought for a few seconds before an invisible light bulb on your head turned on ...adorable dork," you finished, staring at his flushed face. "TK," you asked worried letting your hand reach the front of his head. "You feeling okay?" This only made him more fiery and he smiled embarassed. "Y-Y-Yes I was just...thinking about how beautifu yo- ... I mean how beautiful the weather outside is, nice weather isn't it?" Weed head was not acting normal, since you know he was a terrible liar. "Yeah really nice scent, I didn't know you liked rainy days, thought you're summer type, actually." You dropped your hand from his forehead and pierced into his chest. "You still don't know all about me Y/N, I'm full of surprises," he said, trying to cool the situation down. "So, should we start or are you gonna daydream all day there?" TK adjusted himself, calming himself down and nodded at Y/N. "Go ahead."

Outside the diner

Peter almost dropped present for you. He didn't understand it. His mind was filled with confusing emotions. Wasn't he the only one, who you touch? What does this guy have, what he couldn't offer? Do you not like bald guys? Were his clothes the problem? Do you like the colour green? You and him were getting along so well and now this parasite had  fed his way up to your heart. His anxiety returned, fearing you had forgotten about him. You wouldn't forget him, would you? Yesterday you agreed on a meeting with him, so you like him more than this pest talking to you? 

Peters heartbeat stopped for a second, this moment hurted more than hundred needles filled with poison injected into his body. How could you do this to him? He must get rid of this TK? He couldn't remember his name correctly but it doesn't matter. If he wants to play cat and mouse, he wouldn't back away. But he only gets his one and only one over his dead body...