Sadness, Errands and Trepidation

You looked at the unconscious female before you, the guilt spreading throw your very being.
Clenching your hand to a fist, you put it on your heart area.
How could you do this again? Lucy was drunk and you let your desires get the better of you. How could you refuse? You barely had enough alone time already and Lucy was there at the right time. You felt more comfortable doing this with her than your actually boyfriend. Patience was something he really possessed your admitted.
He didn't force you to anything you don't wanna do. You give the tact and he followed it. No questions. No explanation required. Yet this nagging feeling that you're still couldn't trust him kept pumping inside your head.
Were your this cruel to not let him get close to you? Deciding to get some fresh air you left her on the couch and proceeded to your bedroom window, gently resting your head in your hands. Finally you could let your bottled up emotions out. Anger, Fear, Sadness, Pain and Guilt combined your water fountains turned on...

Meanwhile at the fire stairs

Peter fought against the bounding feeling of throwing himself off into the abyss right now. Y/n hurted him a second time and his heart ached horrible, throbbing for her gentle touch again. Clenching his fists the tall man noticed tiny sobs around the corner, from... Y/n's window exactly. Pressing himself on the wall, senses hightened to listen to your admirable voice once more. What could you be doing at 4 a.m. in the morning? He tried to get a better look, climbing one floor higher. There. There, you were leaning over the edge of your window, crying, moaning, almost begging for your life to end right now. Peter blinked a few times, inhaling the aura of your toxic presence again. As soon as he saw you, his heart beat quickens immediately. All the gloomy thoughts were gone in an instant.

Did you know he was out there looking for your very being? You must have sensed him in some mysterious way, a miracle, it must be a miracle. But seeing your cry was the last thing he wanted. Were you regretting taking care of your drunken friend? She seduced you again with her perfect structured curves and her succubus tongue, which could swoon anyone. You were never guilty, he was sure of it. You would never betray him on purpose, never, ever in this life. He hold on to that thought a little longer, but your tiny sad hiccups interrupted them.

Back to Y/N

Why must your life be so ... difficult? You wanted nothing more than peace and quiet. You didn't need anyone before, so why now? Arrghhh, these feelings are driving you more than crazy, almost to madness. Your landlord took care and sure, you're sometimes an airhead, but even would notice his affections. This behavior was more than friendship or good communication. This man seemed to want more from you, despite knowing of your relationship level with Peter.

The same goes for Lucy. Even though you hated how she teased you all the time, a tiny part of your enjoyed it actually. Being able to simply making your laugh was simply enough for you. Wouldn't it be for her lack of payment, you would've considered even dating her? You know she had a tricky past and showed only glimpses of her to you. But everyone has their own problems you thought, some better some worse. Everyone has to deal with them.

And then there was Peter. You didn't know anything about him, except his undying affection for you. Second thoughts still bubbled in your head. You saw his altar of you, the devotion he head for you. Was he a maniac? Maybe a serial killer from another continent? A man, who really, like really doesn't understand the function of common sense? So many possibilities, so less answers. You trusted you gut more than ever, since you met this guy. You promised him to be a good girlfriend; he promised to not get to hostile towards others. Was it the right decision or did you're really get Stockholm syndrome? How come he never speaks of himself or his realities, normal small talk? Maybe you're overthinking but maybe it was more than this... Maybe, you just needed some much needed resting and today you're free to do what you wanted. You yawned out, drying the tears and prepared yourself for sleep.