The aftermath and another problem

One step, two steps – the pain kicks in. The cycle repeats it and with every continuation your body screams for ypu to stop.
But what could you do? You're in the middle of nowhwere and an ambulance? Out of question. Damn you and your pride. Leaning on a landpost you stopped for a moment, even breathing was an allost impossible task. As if someone had heard your misery, a car, an odly familiar  one slowed down and stopped beside you. Alarmed, you got yourself together, ignoring every screaming cell in your body, to call for help. The windows rolled down and you sped up a bit or as best as you could in your miserable state. You sure as hell had enough fun today. But all good things are three, right... Right?
"Y/N?" A deep, almost baritone voice echoed in your eardrum. You glanced behind, only to be met with the worried brown soul mirrors of your landlord.
"Now's not a good time Mr. Williams," you  said, signaling him to leave you alone.
The gentle giant raised an eyebrow.
"Since are we formale on antother again?"
Shivering, you felt the returning of a slightly powerful pain thundering through your whole being. "Argh..," you whimpered covering your stomach wirh your arms... In hope the raging storm in your body would calm down. "Are you alright?" Don took a step forward and you  quickl nodded.  "Yes, just a little... incident," you lied bluntly, before taking step forward. "Nothing to worry about," you added as your right foot subsided and you fell face-forward on your nose.
"Y/N!" Don's usually neutral voice, now full of worry. The man rushed to your aid,  carefully putting his arms around you.
"You tell me, if I pinch somethinga!" It wasn't a question, it was an order. You nodded weakly, your whole weight now assisted by your landlord.

The man didn't say a word as he laid you into his car. The drive, deadly silent and uncomfortable. You inspected him, but the stoic being didn't ask questions.
He carried you into his humble abode and set you on the couch.
Don sat on the opposite and you felt like in a movie interrogation.
"Y/N..." Don raised your chin. You avoided his intense gaze, too flabbergasted what happened today.
"What happened? I am not forcing you to speak, but that-" he gestured at your chest and face. "- That wasn't an accident. That was more than a hit... Who did this to you? Who hurt you? Who?"
You looked away. "Promise me you won't call the cops," you demanded, crossing your arms before your stomach.
"I'll promise, dear... I am capable of dealing with certain 'people' like that," he answerd truthfully.
You told him the whole story. From the failed sleepover with TK, up till the ficht between the two of them.
"It was an accident, I shouldn't have tried to calm them down, so it was mildly my fault too."
You paused, waiting for the bulky man to process the said story. He took both of your hands and kissed them gently.
"Y/N you're so brave and delusional at the same time," he snickered inhaled the natural scent of you.
"Was that a compliment or should I feel offended?" You questioned and looked puzzled at him. And he? He just smiled sadly, before explaining.
"Two testosterone driven men, fighting over such a rare diamlnd like you... and you decide rather to put yourself in danger, then let them settle their disagreements between them... Sometimes I think you need someone at your side, who can protect you if needed."
"I can take care if myself, thank you," you snored insulted.
Don smiled again, while patting your head.
"I know...You're a big girl, but that's just your ego speaking," he explained like he was some kind of wise old wizard.
"I'm sorry... It just hurts...Not the wounds outside but-" You reached to your pumping hear.
"Emotional damage is far more severe than physical one's, I speak from experience," he added and put his arm around you.
You rembered the story of his wife, whom sucked the life force out of his soul like a parasite.
"Does he even care about me, about my wants, my choices?" You wanted an amswer, but Down shrugged his shoulders. "You know my opiniom on that guy Y/N... I am not gonna repaeat myself... And I don't wanna start a fight right now."
You exhaled deeply. Why was love so hard to understand?
"You could dump him, you aren't actually in a realtionship with him...He kinda forced you into it," Don said and kissed your forhead.
"Be with someone who can really learn to love you, take care of you, be your safe heaven in this shitty world," the masculine figure suggested.
"Don what are y-?"
He shushed you with a desperate, imperious sealing of your lips and you lost yourself in it. You wanted to fight back, but you were to exhausted from last days events.
You muffled trying to speak, but he kept a firm grip on your hands. The massive wonder of a man fought his way into your mouth. Nippling at your lower lip, making you moan like an animal in heat.
"Wait," you whispered and he, surpisingly slowed down his movements.
"Are you afraid?"
You nodded, embarassed, scared of what would happen if anyone found out.
"Don...I- I- I can't...I'm not sure...," you tried to form a sentence, faling miserably in the process.
"That wh*re had her way with you, between woman it's one thing, but have you ever been with an experienced man?"
You need not to answer, knowing he could read the answer from your sun-kissed expressions.
"I- I- I- felt safe doing it with her, she was gentle and knew what she was doing... Even though I was already in a relationship with Peter, it right doing it with her...Even though I kind of cheated on him, I paid for my sins with THIS," you pointed at your body.
"But I can't betray him...I can't bear the filming of hurting someome, as twisted, crazy and insane as he may be, I can't do it...I don't want to be special but... but... but...—," you tried to finish, the right words in your throat ready to said but couldn't.
You paused, hands still in the larger palms of the bulky being, not knowing what to say.
Don sighed, raising your chin again, staring deeply into your soul.
"Do you love him?"