Peter's second self

Your heart thundered in a painful rhythm to the beat of your tears flowing down your face. The comforting gesture didn't help either, it was suffocating, like death stroke before the blade comes. With the last remaining  bit of your crumbling of your confidence you blurred out a few syllables. Nothing solid streamed out of your mouth, not one sentence dares to form om your tongue.

"P- Please... Please let me go," you managed to bubbe out between sobs and your upcoming breakdown.
You removed your arm and were suddenly met with a transparent giant camera lens, it's bright light blinding you for a second. The gentle stroking  gesture on your back suddenly intensified. Another mechanical gripper? You didn't dare to glance over your shoulders, giving the intimidating force before you.
The hand-like thing oozed over your hyper-sensitive skin, creating some kind of soothing-massage.

Normally your muscles should relax at this unnaturally kind act. But the lens still stares at you, unmoving and unwavering.
You noticed the walls stopped moving, the shimmering red curtain just out of reach... But your fear of being squashed to death wasn't very entertaining. Plus, the sentient camera before you woudln't allow it either, you'd assume.

"Relax... You are safe now, darling... You're safe with me..." The camera lens rotated to your right side. Inspecting if it made the right movements on your aching back.

"Do you feel better? Should I get you anything? Meds? Drinks? Food?" It pauses before continuing, it's voice reaching a note deeper. "Maybe, a bath?" You shudder at the image of being exposed to a lens to maybe thousands of creeps out there. You shook your head, and assumed a fetal position, hoping it would hide away anything.

"You must coopertate with me. There's is no need to be fuzzy. You are an adult, not a child, though sometimes I can't see the difference." The monotone voice really, like really got on your nerves. You fear and anxiety boiling into a mixture desperateness to escape from this structure and anger of being held hostage by a fricking camera-talking-thingy.  The stroking on your back continues, you had enough.

Squeezing your eyes shut one more time, you turned around, grabbing the grippers and shoving them away from you. Of course, you were no match for their strength, but you would not be mocked by a fu*cking mashine.  The lens seemed, unimpressed and soon the grippers tied you to the bed, hands over your head. Great!

You looked at the camera again, nothing but anger boiling inside of you now. "What do you want from me?" You were on the edge of insanity right now. The mashine didn't respond, instead scooping closer to your face.

"Don't struggle now, darling. We better get acquainted, I'm gonna take care of you, I promise," the thing promised you, while another tentacle-like cable glides over your forehead. "As for my introduction? I am my masters second-self, a copy of his great spirit who brought me to life. The same feelings, emotions, dark temptations, likes, dislikes, everything he desires, I desire. It's as simple as putting one and one together," it calmly explains, your mouth more and more agape with the result of this investigation.

*Should you say something about it? He was a computer, right? How can someone copy their consciousness drag into a mashine? Either Peter was a infamous super-genius or the mad scientist in this story? How would you know? The better question was: How can someone escape from a sentient-talking-house?*

"B- But? H- How?  You're..." You hesitated, the words stuck in your mouth. The camera lens got closer. Like Peter, it knows no personal space. One thing the absolutely have in common.

"Yes? You must finish your thought, dearest? I can't help, if you don't speak loud and clear." You glanced sideways, afraid of how it might or better if it would react to your question.

"You're a mashine, made of wires and cables? You can't expect me to think you have some sort of soul or wantings. You can simulate then, I believe, but I can't believe you can REALLY REALLY feel them," you tried to reason with it, but the camera didn't move.

Seconds, minutes, nothing... It's starting to get ridiculous at this point.

"What am I doing? I'm talking to a tin can," the thought propeled out of your mouth before you could stop it. You wanted to put your hands over it, too late, you forget the grippers. The cable on your forehead stopped stroking you gently, dashing around your throat, squeezing it like an anaconda it's prey. Your body reacted to the lack of air, limbs kicking in every direction.

"Darling you hurt me with those words, I am more than just codes and wires. This behaviour will not be tolerated. You will address me as a human being, not anything else, am I clear?" The grip tightened again, before loosing a bit to give you the strength to answer for your crimes.

"Does my dearest understand?" The malignant mashine spat the words out, despite the neutral tone of it's voice. You wanted to kick, scream, do anything but you weight your options and luck was not on your side today.

"Y-Yes," you coughed out, finally getting life essence in your lungs. Satisfied, the cable left your scrag, leaving a red mark behind. The cable resumed it's former act, but instead of your forehead, it stayed on your neck. Apologizingly nipping at the hurted area, the camera lens invaded your personal space again.

"Good, because we are going to be together for a long time," the mashine said with a hint of happiness.

Suddenly an idea pops out in your head. "What about Peter? Peter? I have to visit him and make sure he's alright, it would be really cruel of me to just leave him behind, wouldn't it?"

The mashine's mechanisms rattled across the room. You assumed it was it's way of calculating the right choice, or if you would lie to it's face?

"That would be difficult to allow? My master clearly has spent much more time with you, than I ever had. I only caught glimpses of you, I was only installed in this very room. I could only see shadows of you. Now I can see you full. My master had quality time with you, now it's my turn to receive your affection...