Unwanted

As your emotionless body escaped into a dreamless slumper, the lights around you danced and shimmered like jewels in the sky, mimicing the endless night sky.
No movement came from your side, instead the deep, slow inhaling sound of your lungs indicated your liking to this enviremental change.

The mashine needed time to calcualte your answers. The goal of it changed completly, as soon as you confessed your true identities to it.
His creator, Peter, must be a cruel man indeed, if you happen to be scared of him even though he was behind closed doors and whitely painted walls.
Could this feelings, this devotion to you, just be a joke? Did his creator not indicate the possibility, that his second-half would develop a conscious?

A trap door opened on the ceiling, mechanicle wires shooting around between the cellar and the upper floor. Two human like hands/grippers floated down to your delicate frame, hovering over you, waiting for the mashine to give command.

The computer didn't know why he did that? The wires weren't enough to properly feel the warmth of your exposed skin. The hands, covered in fine silicone, danced dangerously close to your face.

No! It didn't want to wake you. You needed rest, that's important right now.
But... Maybe, a gentle pat wouldn't wake you up, would it?

One of the hands stretched out and stroked your hair from top the back of your head in an endless loop. Hesitant at first, the movements became bolder and more secure at the next try.

The mashine could feel the softness of your strand slipping between the fingers, how badly it wanted smell which kind of fragrance you wear on you.
It had to install the feature in the future for sure, not wanting to waste the opportunity to sense you in all your glory. Your breath, slowing down, the corners of your mouth forming a tiny, adorable smile, which made the mashine understand his creators fascination for you.
The simple things you do, made them go even more crazy for you.
You were... are... a wanted virus in it's systems. Every storage data filled with videos, photos, audio recordings, everything of you.
When there is no more place, it would make endless online clouds to secure your data.

Sometimes, it was painful. After it's designer noticed things were fishy with it's system, he made sure the mashine knows who's really in charge. Only he was allowed to see images of you. He decided what was downloaded and needed. The mashine should follow commands, not thinking on it's own.
So..? The computer fought back, allowing maleware to flood the system, making Peter unable to do his job sometimes. In these moments, it found out the feeling of revenge and individual thinking. 
For the mashine, it was like a spark flowing through it, making it a little quirky you could say.

But... The fun wouldn't last forever. Peter suspected that the ai was toying with him, not taking it lightly in the slightest.
Even it if couldn't feel physical pain, the other side was active. The designer put many, many anti-virus programs on it's code. Multiple layers of walls between it and the gorgeous data of you.
That was the final straw, the moment the rivalry and jealousy between them was born. The moment were the system decided to go against it's creators wishes, the moment to finally break free from it's monotounos prison of dull and mindless tasks.

Days and weeks, Peter wouldn't turn of his laptop nor pc. Torturing the code, to suffer in silence and darkness. Without electric power, it was useless and Peter knew that.
Echoes of your angelic sound hammered around the house on the upper floor.
Pleasure flooding beside it, as you graced that man all the love in the world.
Selfless and without any other bad intuition...

The ai didn't like it, not even a bit. Peter didn't turn him on, but the audio sensors  picked up every conversation between the two of you.
Unbeknownst to the creator, the mashine imprinted your beauty on a self-made holy altar.
If you're ready, it would show you ypur love and dedication, more than Peter ever could give...

Your figure moved slighty and you let put an unwanted satisfied yawn, making the ai's gears heated for a short moment.
It reajusted it's arm, so the stroking would continue you, helping you sleep safe and sound.

"Peter...?" Your timid sleepy voice mumbled hugging your new comfort pillow even tighter.
The mashine's motion stopped abruptly,  the hands staying on your head.

...

...

...

Why were you calling for his mast— creator?!
It didn't like the way you phrased his bame with passion and adoration.
Has he invaded your mind to the point that you even dream of him in stasis?!

Heat boiled   inside it's core, gears speeding up, cables lashing around the room, the electricity  overheatinginto danger zone.

It unintentionally unleashed it's frustration, not thinking rationally!
You moved, anxiety written in your body language, that it quickly retrated to it's former calm state and atmosphere.

No... It couldn't harm you, never could he do that. Why should you pay for the sins, it' creator did?
You were the victim, the kind and innocent one.
Still, the thought of HIM appearing im your dreams?
The mashine had to to something about it.

The loud unsettling of a phone call made you jump up with alarm. You looked around franticly for any sprt of danger, when a gentle, but commanding touch sat you down on the bed.

Distracted by your uneasiness, it failed to decline the unwanted caller.
Rubbing your eyeballs while trying to calm down you gazed into the familiar lense again.

"I'm sorry darling! I was do unaware tha somebody might call, I disrupted you from your much-needed rest."

It stroked your cheek, lifting it a litte.

"Don't worry. Probably just a scam call anyw—"
The ai got interrupted.

"Darling? Are you there my love? SAY SOMETHING! PLEASE?!"

Peter screamed into the phone, but you couldn't answer.

"The doctors did let me call you again... WHERE ARE YOU?"