Talks and Breakdowns

Paralysed, you were more than startled by his sudden change of topic.
"What about him?" Of course you failed to sound normal, quivering with this unpleasant nagging feeling. "You know, you're a bad liar," he detected, leaning forward to underline his point. "Sorry, I don't feel comfortable talking about him," you answered truthful, fingers turning to fists under the table. "Did he something to you, does he abuse you?" The tall man
suddenly looked more antagonized then minutes earlier. "What do you really want?" The question slipped your lips before your could think twice. Don huffed, the fatherlery love replaced by sheer dissaproval.

"I tried to be patient with you, but it seems you still don't listen to reason." The half hulk's eyes pierced into yours. "But a little lamb like you is an enticing snack for freaks like him." Tracing his fingers along your shoulders, the tension rose higher, almost skyrocketing through the roof. "What do you really want from me, Don?" The upcoming hiccups between this sentence were unavoidable. The wise veteran held his breath, probably digesting the disrespect you bringing up here.
"You are too naive Y/N, you can't fool me." You flinched, tears building in you eyes, you pinched yourself, trying your hardest not to give in your emotions.
"You think you're strong, that you have a hard shell but deep inside you yearn for happiness, secruity and kindess." He put his index finger on your heart area. "You're broken my dear, you try not to show it but I can see through that ploy." Circling  you counterclockwise, he had you were you meant to be.
"Try to be tough Y/N, but you don't have to be the 'badass girl' around me. I'm too old to get fooled by that."
He retreated his hand, his natural smell still in your nose.
"I'll warn you one more time...One more chance before I or the police deal with this abomination," he snarled falling back into his comfy seat.
"Break up with him...Leave him alone...I don't care...But get rid of that  whim of nature before something bad happens."
The last words, were rather a warning than a friendly advise.
Face red like a burning volcano, you gulped down the boiling anger, ready to burst out at any moment.
Knowing, if he became violent you would take the bitter straw of defeat, so you had to play with your words.
"Don, please...," you tried to play off, puting both of your hands on his chest. "Let me deal with this..." You pulled him closer, careful not to startle him."I know you want to help me, but I WILL and HAVE to make this alone."
The hunk sighed, clearly not expecting this intimate reaction. You underlined your words with innocent eyes, your intentions far from that.
"Alright."
He pushed himself away from you. "I'll let your roam free for now, but if he hurts you one more time—?!"
"He won't," you interrupted him firmly.
"I swear to you I'll tell if I need help," you explained, hands to yournheart.
"Fine, little lamb, just be careful."
Nodding you exited the office letting out a much needed sigh.
If you could, you would leave this place  but your current financial situation shows you the middle finger for that.
You grabbed you belongings and escaped back to Peter.
First a confession and the kick out of Lucy , then you overprotective landlord, but what came next was the worst.
As soon as you opened the door, you hit something. Wondering, you entered the room, finding Peter lying curled up on the floor.
"Peter?"
Dropping your bags you hurried to the bundle beford you.
"What's wrong? I'm sorry, I didn't k ow you were behind. The gentle touch to the pulsing wound made him stop the tears for a bit.
"Darling, sweet warrior of my life, you cane back?" The man burried himself into your chest, inhaling your natural scent. "I was so worried, you'd be gone, so worried you'd leave, so scared that something did happen to you.
"Did you wait the whole time for my arrival?" He nodded, tightening the grip on you. "Oh Peter, what am I gonna do with you?"
He shrugged with his shoulders, wanting you to answer yourself. You guided him to the couch and sat him down gently.
"I promised to give us a chance, but you can't just break down, when I'm gone for a few hours," you explained, rubbing the tears from his eye corners. "I'm sorry, I don't like you being near other people, they want to take you away from me, everybody wants to leave me...But if you leave me, I'll go crazy."
Sighing youd cradled his face between your hands. "You are not crazy Peter, you are just...different, but it's not a bad thing. We will work together and figure this out, alright?"
His look turned away, not convinced enough to believe you. Leaning forward you kissed sweet and fast on the lips. Breaking back to reality he smiled, not normal smile, a creepy, dangerous one. As if he awaited that moment for a long time. "Are you serious darling?"
You kissed the tears away and he enjoyed the touch you give him. "Does that answer your question?"
He nodded vigorously and pulled you into another deep kiss, closing his eyes.
Suddenly you felt pressure between your hips and he immediatly pulled you off of him.
"I'm sorry darling, I know you aren't ready for that." This time however you had an idea, sure not what he wanted but you could give him something else to release his stress.
Peter fled into his room, but was stopped by your voice.
"I"m not entirely ready yet, but I can help you if you want." The bald man sweated, slurping back to you, like a well-behaved puppy.
Cheeks red as blood, your behaviour  changed abruptly.
"Show me how you do it," you demaned firmly and Peter's eyes shot open.