A tipsy encounter

It was the same night. 3 a.m. Dead silence outside and the calm breathing of your boyfriend inside. And of course, stll not tired you. The discovery in the cellar made you more aware and careful around him.
After thoughts spinning in your head you crawled out of the bed a second time. You decided to take the risk of coward worthy move. Pen and papwr found you left a note for Peter, so that he wasn't worried in the morning. You just didn't feel safe around him anymore, as he mich as you'd like to stay. Throwing your belongings and clothes on you silently exited the apartment, sprinting down the stairs out in the midnight air.
Thank god, it wasn't comd outside, as your mother always said:"Always have a jacket wherever you go." As a youngster you'd find it ridiculous going to school with a winter jacket in the end of summer, but as adult you appreciated her nagging that time. It was one of the few times she actually cared about you,  just a normal mouther-daughter argument...
A loud "Ouch" as you bumped into someone, sky-rocking your mind back to reality. "I-m sor–sorry?" You shut yourself up. Of all the frickin people, you bumped into no one other than your favourite roomate Lucy. The girl,barely standing on her own feet, smelling like she had been thrown into puddle mixed with vomit, smoke and alcohol combined, smiled akwardly at you. Just now now you realised her drunken male companion supporting her weight and he also smirked at you disgustingly.

"Y/N...whatcha you d-d-doing here?" You put your hand over your face, sighing in disbelief of the thought of how to hanle this...
"Y-Yeah...Lu...hic...is...that y-y our bud-dy?" The guy was even more drunk since ge can't even pronounce on word right.
He grabbed your right wrist, pulling you towards the two of them. "H--ow a-bout you, I...hic...g-o ttttttooooo m-y place to h--ave some....you know," he offered and you angrily yanked your hand away from the drunken bastard.
"Thank you for that enticing offer," you started his smile growing wider of the thought of a threesome. "–But I have to refuse," you finished and the smile dropped as fast as fast as it rose. You felt his ego got hurt and must think quickly. "I   mean any lucky girl would be happy to ride such a fine stallion like you," you flirted with him, repressing your hate towards him. The sudden compliment stunned him, raising his head in the air and giving you a ravishing wink.
"But you wouldn't want to look like this when you want to impress another gal, wouldn't you?"
He shook his head, approving of your statement.
"So...Why don't you go home and I take Lucy, so that you can reactivate you masculine power to dominate the world of female's?"
After some thought, he nodded. "Yo ... a....ight," he declared and nearly collapsed on the spot while forming a simple sentence.
He gave you thumbs up, tossed Lucy into your arms and went the opposite direction. "Hold on world, here comes your number one man," he  yelled to himself punching his chest a dozen times, much like tarzan. Rolling you eyes, you walked,no, dragged her into your apartments direction.
"Th—ank y-yo-u Y/N," she whispered/babbled, head to the ground her weight slowing you more down than ever. You didn't answer as the two of you stumpled to your home.

Unaware of you, a tall shadow watched you from a safe distance, eyes piercing through the dark searching for the being of his affection.
"Darling...?" The voice sharp as a katana, fast like a puch in the face longed to see you.
"Why?.... Why?.... Why did you leave me?"
Peter followed the both you, jealous of the body contact this wh*re got, instead of him. Half an hour of Lucy vomitting in different place later you, thank heavens, arrived. With your last strength you pulled her up the stairs and threw onto the living room couch. You hoped she'd fall asleep but her hand grabbed you tightly. "I'll reeeewwwwaaaarrrddddd yo–u f-f-for s--aving me," she declared and kissed your neck aggressivly. A raspy moan fleed your mouth, surprised about her move.
"Lucy, not this time," you warned her firmly as her hand stopped in front the opening to your private area.
"Pwwwweaaaase?" Wanting to protest again she took the opportunity to slip her hand into your pants, rubbing circles around your clit, damn she really knows her business.
"Y-You know I can't!?!" She sucked harder on your neck, pushing you more into her embrace with her other hand.
"It ain't cheatttttt—ing if it's just curiosity," she defended herself and rubbed with more force down there.
Your body betrayed you again, pleasure rising above the guilt you're feeling right now. You know it was wrong, but you kinda felt safe doing this with her. She would make not fuss about it the next morning and you had some much needed stress relief again. Even though you hoped no one, especially Peter,wouldn't see you richt now. He definitly couldn't handle another move like this.
Lucy, took care of you, you felt safe for a few brief moments. "L-L-Lucy," you cried out, feeling her natural large breasts on yours, the fabric of her shirt giving you just the right amount of friction. Chuckling the experienced woman gazed upon you with half lidded eyes. A simple, plain stare that said nothing more than "Cum for mommy." Knot tightening  your stomach, your hands trying to grab anything as the wave of pleasure took over your senses. Heavy, flat breathing as you embraced the bliss of ultimate succumbness to lust washed over you like a hot shower after work.

Minutes later you calmed down from your trip to heaven and saw Lucy finally asleep. What have you done again?

Outside at the fire escape, a hurt growl echoed through the night. It was devastating, longing and betrayal.
"Darling...," Peter hiccuped out between tiny sobs and muffled sounds.
"She has tainted you a second time, not much but still enough to seduce you with her manipulative nature."
Clenching his teeth he grabbed hold of his heart, aching for your touch again.
Two question formed in his mind.

"Why did you sneak away?
"And why, did you let her roam your body, but denying it to him?"

He tried so hard not to hurt your friends, but it seemed he had to take one drastic measure against your roomate...Maybe not killing her, but a simple relinder of what happens, when someone blocks the way to his darling...