Nightly activities

After Don's and your heavy conversation you definitly needed some time alone. The whole day was a total mess, not too mention you felt dirty all over your frame. The shower was your saviour as the hot trailed it's down your body. That's what you needed right now...Relaxation and becoming clean.
Your thoughts  wandered around, showing you the events off today. Lucy would probably act as if nothing happened between the two of you. Peter you assumed, would be taking out his anger somewhere and Don? The landlord clearly spoiled himself with a nice evening drink, after telling someone his feelings.
Tomorrow you'll just relax and do nothing...maybe jogging in the park to work out a little. Yes, sport was always good for your well-being or so the media told it. Laughing your stepped out and got ready for bed, switching the sheets out to new fresh ones and diving into the world of cozy pillows and blankets. Rubbing against your main huge cushion you drowned fast into sleep mode, hoping of a wonderful dream ahead of you.

Unknown to you a figure stood proud but careful on the other side of your window, only the gentle night breeze making a sound. He put his fingers lightly onto the glass and made a heart around your wonderful sleeping face with both of his hands. "Oh darling you look so graceful when you're sleep, almost like sleeping beauty waiting for her prince to kiss her to infinity," he whispered, his tongue hanging more and more out of his mouth as he spoke. "Look at you, so majestic and peaceful, almost fragile...But don't worry my little sweet thing...I'll watch over you night and day if it means I get to see you smile the rest of my life." Peter cradled right and left in this rhythm he, eyes closed imagining the wonderful life with you. If a stranger would see him right now, he would assume Peter were high or drunk. His thoughts drifted away leading to the day where you finally become one on body and mind.
But then he must prepare himself for this day. He quickly took mental notes:

Were you a Top? Buttom? Both? He must know that to act accordingly during intercourse.
Do you have a Daddy/Mommy kink?
Vanilla? Hardcore? BDSM?
Do you only like woman since you had your fun time with that whore? No, you dated him so you must be bisexual or pansexual?
And so, the list goes on and on. He wanted to make everything for your first physical connection.
But the man quickly noticed that he would forget everything when he returned home. Neither having pencil or something to write on he searched for anything and spotted a tiny thin wooden stick. An invinsible bulb appeared over his head and he carved some keywords on his skin, mostly on his upper arms. Some areas began bleeding slightly but he would endure the pain just for you, only for you.  The blade sank into his grayish flesh and he let out a tiny grunt, the pain was bearable, but faded away when he saw your perfect sleeping gaze again. All worries and fears dissappeared when he just viewed your entire being.
Someone could stab him right now and he would die with the biggest smile on his face, because the last he witnessed was your countenance.
Blood mixed with sweat poured onto the paved ground but whenever the aching rose too much he just need too look at you, again and again.
Minutes passed and he finished his masterpiece with a dot, throwing away the stick and pressing his upper body against the thick jar. Eyes wide, tongue still hanging out he was glad that the glas was gilding his weight. You, still resting peacefully, hadn't moved an inch since he arrived.
"You must be really tired darling. But don't worry your pretty little head. I'll make sure that your roomate won't disturb you any longer. Not today, not tomorrow but the time will come...," he sighed as his thoughs remindef him of the first of the parasites in your already hard life.
"And this landlord better keep his dirty old man hands from you. He must think I'm too dumb too notice his affection towards you. I could scarcely contain myself from strangeling him on the spot when he embraced you today and my heart broke when you returned the hug. But...you were confused and it was a long day...I forgive you this time."
He put his left hand to this bumping heart, groaning low and dangerous with a  bit of sadness.
"If however it happens again my sweet innocent Y/N, I must remove her/him/they from the very ground on this earth. That I swear to you and many things more, when the right moment comes."
Peter gripped his right hand with the other and tightened the grip around the heart area. It hurted soo much to see you first in the arms of a this moss-haired nerd, then this c*m and botox filled b* tch and at last this with testosterone bumping wrestler. And this goddamn feeling of guilt, leaving you unprotected three times. He had to be more at your side but not so, that your  would feel cornerd or in the worst case getting uncomfortable around him. A line between protecting, but not stalking you must be found immediatly. As he gazed at you again, a much more primal dirty concept displayed in his mad mind. 

"Oh...please not now...not now," he pleaded but his body betrayed him on the spot, aching for some tension relief acitivity. As much as he would like to watch you the rest of the starless night, his spirit was ready to stay but his flesh was weak and needy. The risk of you waking up to see him ... relieving his pent up feelings was not a sight he wanted you to see. He blew a kiss on the window frame and walked backwards with you growing smaller and smaller in this view. One day he'll sleep in your bed beside you, but for now he had to take care of some other issues...