Another day of hard labouring

The sunlight tickled your closed seeing sensors as you opened them in slow motion. "Morning...," you mumbled to yourself, rubbing yourself awake. Pushing the sheets away you got ready for the day.
Trotting down the sidewalk you made a few glances to the rising sun. It was of this moments, it's worth getting up early. Many people forgot the simple things in life, looking at the screen of their phones instead of enjoying the beginning of the day. With the most sluggish mobility you dragged yourself out form the wramth of your beloved bed. Just now you realize the disgusting the odor was. You swiftly opened the windows and peeked outside, leaning your upper body dangerously out into the open, breathing in thr rising of the day.Humming to yourself inhaled the fresh morning air combined with the smell recently mowed lawn. As much as you'd like to train or take a simple morning walk, duty calls. After the events of the yesterday you feel, you put your finger on your chin raising an eyebrow, oddly satisfied for some reason. But as always, when something positive popped up in your mind, the negativity still followed immediatly. Just now you felt the fresh start of the day and now you have to go into that restaurant  of foul-smelling drunken man, who could be your grandfather's and still think they could get a fling with you. Anyway you managed to get some fresh working clothes and got ready for waitress duty.

Trotting the street you noticed the shining letters of your working place, one letter always flickering. Funny the company  greedy enought not to repair a single wire problem but as always their promises were nothing but empty gas. Clocking in you suddenly heard a loud "Buhhh!" and nearly shrieked the whole place down. Turning around you saw a chuckling TK, resting one arm on the wall, the other on his stomach. "What the hell was that forI?," you yelled at the green-haired man trying to to not roll himself on the ground, holding back his laugh even more. "Y-You sh-ould have seen your face, oh my god, I just couldn't resist the opportunity," he hysterically laughed resembling a dramatic loving maniac.  An invinsible angry mark appeated on your face and you widened your eyes completly. "TK, I'm no in the mood for this in the morning," you warned the still smirking individual. He wipped away a few tears and tried to stay serious this time. "Oh come one it was just a j-?!" You cut him off by taking his collar and pressing him gently to the wall. The man's hands got wobbly, shrinking down to the level of your chest. "TK, I said stop," you growled as low as your voice could go and stared into his eyes, the his facette turning to a drooly one. "Y/N, I never knew you could be so ... TK put his palm on your shoulder ... dominating," he whispered a blush appearing on his cheeks." Your furrowed your brows and studied his oddly weird behaviour, he wasn't the same TK you knew now. 

Was he a masochist? It didn't matter you just wanted revenge for the scare. "Okay...why don't you go cooking while I serve the customers, I'm sure your horny brain couldn't handle the misunderstood situation," you stated and let go of your friend. "Whatever you say, Y/N, you're the boss." He left with an overdramatic posing salute and you went on with your day. THe whole time TK insisted that your won't stress yourself, leaving you the easy tasks. Every time you tried to remind him you're not a princess/damsel in distress he would just ignore you, saying it was his duty as your best friend. After the third time you didn't complain about it anymore, how your could someone turn the offer of having a relaxed day of labouring. 

"Here you go sir, one cappuccino with extra milk, less coffein, two cubs of sugar and of course a tiny sprinkle of cocoa, cinammon and chocolate," you fake smiled and put the cup in front of him. "At least there are some good employees who take good care of customers, here's your tip," he said and plugged twenty dollars on your tablet. "Thank your very much sir, appreciate the compliment." The man nodded and put his attention back to the newspaper. *Seems like some people are still kind* Your thought's were interrupted as your stared out the window, seeing Peter pressed on it with a wide smile. You must put this show to an end, people began to stare you couldn't afford a drama here. Dashing outside you pulled him into a side area, he didn't resist a little, as your dragged him behind you. 

"Peter, what the hell do you think you're doing?" The tall man titled his head like a lost puppy. "Am I not allowed to see my darling?" He almost said it as you should feel offended. "NO-that's not what I meant, why can't you just come through the door like every normal human being. If I saw a man glueing himself to the window with the widest smile I'd ever seen I woundn't go back to that place," you scolded him but his damn smile only got wider, almost reaching his ears. You knew he didn't listen to you, but you had to talk some sense into him. "Of course sweetheart, anything your say is my command," he chuckled and patted your head with affection. You made a blank expression and took a step back. "Then take me seriously damn it," you whispered, so only you could heart it. "I need affection too my angel in disguise the last few days have been so lonley without you," he pointed out sad and when he was like this you couldn't stay mad at him. 

"Peter?" With the most calm voice you could come up with you mentioned for him to bow down. As if it was an auto mode he did as you said, craving your touch again. "Why don't you go home?," you suggested and stroked his cheeks. Suddenly he caught your hand and you got startled a little. "Are you ashamed of being seen with me? Am I still not good enough for you?" You smiled and planted a kiss on his forehead. "You didn't let me finish my sentence," you said and stroked both of his head sides. "Why don't you go home and I come to your place at, maybe 8:00 p.m.?," you proposed and Peter's eyes wen't wide with joy and cheerfulness. 

"You're really want to come over? In my house? In my area? Is that a joke? Am I dreaming? Can someone  please hit me with a pan ?" Before he could mumble anymore nonsense you put your index finger on his lips. "8.p.m. it is then," you laughed silently and returned to the diner...

The man stoot still dumbfounded after you left and his heart beated in an unhealty rhythm. His shining sun would spent the evening and if all went perfect the night with him. How long had he longed for this day? He wanted to ask you out so many times, but whenever he sees you the worlds got stuck in his throat. He must prepare everything. Roses, jazz music,  a fine diner he must get on with his work instantly.