Worship

Peter gulped an invisible frog down his already dry throat. It's clear that this was a guge step for him, the trust you put into him with doing this.
But he wouldn't want to mess it up.
"Should we stop?" Your sudden surprised voice brought him back to reality. He vigurously shook his head. "No, No darling I did want this for a long time. I'm just nervous about messing up," he admitted almost patheticly. Moving your head upwards you furrowed your eyebrows before changing the postion. Adjusting yourself before the kneeling figure now facing you with shy eyes. "Shall I undress?" The bold question came out unintended and the man nodded but immediatly shook his head after, the process continuing over and over again. Sighing Peter really made an act of being an animal around others, only showing you his vulnerable side.
He moved closer, tongue hanging out, saliva drooling all over his mouth and the dark shade of red on his cheeks. "Darling...," he begged and started nibbling on your neck. The pink tongue snaked around your whole neck, covering it with his taste. "Dar-ling you taste so heavenly," he praided your and began sucking and biting your exposed areas in slow motion. The guy turned more confident and used his hands to pull you closer, earning more of that addicting smell of yours. Surprised at first, now you enjoyed the feeling of being wrapped around by his long thick snake. "Am I doing good my love?" His eyes darted into your eyes breaking the contact between the two of you. "Yes, it feels weird but you do a wonderful job," you said and encouraged him to continue with your making out session. "Do you want me to go harder, more gentle or both?" Stroking his back head you stared at him with understanding soul mirrors. "Do what feels right, if it's too much I'll tell you, promise." He nodded and put butterfly kisses all over your neck, but then and there he would suck ony your skin, as kf his life depended on it. "Noticing the now more swollen tent in his pants, he also recognized your stare." Putting your kiss onto his, he explored every corner of your mouth, his tongue swirling aroundwith yours for dominance. Almost choking you tapped onto his cheeks, signaling your much needed air is running out. Grunting he released you, but not before giving xou another lick across your neck area. "D-D-Darling you don't know gow mich this means to me...The feeling of being able to touchnis more than overhelmkng for me, it's like the explosion of a thousand suns at once in my hear," he theatrical spoke and gazed upon your neck littered with love bites. "I'm just like everyone else Peter," you stated simply flusteredat his compliment. He shook his head with disagreement, pinning your down the bed, sucking at your neck again. "I'll show you how much more worthy you are, than the vermin on this planet," he swore to you and buried his in your chest. "I'll show you how much more valueable your are than them," he spat out and looked at you.
"May I remove your shirt, darling?" He stared at you with admiring eyes.
You stopped him right there. Right there.
"Stop, wait Peter...," you spoke out loud and he immediatly did what he was told.
"Did...Did I di something wrong? I ruined the mood didn't I? I WAY TOO FORWARD AND NOW YOU THIKING I'M SUCH A CREEP," he silently cried and retreated from your body, sitting up at the edge of the bed. You joined him, circling his back to calm him down. "You did nothing wrong Peter. It was a new experience but I just had the feeling you wanna prive something to me, not making love to me." You gazed at him and simply smiled. awaiting for an answer. "Am I assuming things wrong?" The bald guy shook his head and you sighed. "You dont't have to prove to me, that you're a good lover, I just want you to make us both feel comfortable and good." Your statement seemed to calm his nerves a little. "You are not mad?"
You put a both of your hands to use, wipping the tears away. "I am not mad," you said and kissed him again, noticing how he molded under your touch.
"Shall we start again?" He nodded and slowly removed your shirt, exposing your plumb not to big, but also not tiny breasts. They bounced and he gulped. His large hand traced along the underline of them. He put both of his hands to use and massaged them gently, afraid of doing something wrong in the process. A moan escaped your lungs and you pressed them further into his conveniently large hands. "More," your muttered and pleadingly looked at him. He put more effort into it, performing large circles and sometimes his tongue also traced along your two bells. "Darling...they are so breathtaking...so round and soft...Can I?" He motioned with his tongue and you give permission. He cupped your left side and greedily took you whole nipple into his mouth. You arched forwards, pressing into the soft mattress. He didn"t stop and eagerly pleased you, making you feeling good was his utmost goal after all. This guy seemd to have more endurance than you thought. His heart-shaped -ike eyes gazing upon you, while pleasuring you to the edge. 

Your already aroused state worsened as he gained more confidence in his actions. Event though he never seemed to have done this, he sure was a quick learner. Not a moment passed as he seemed to be seeing it as routine pleasuring the love of his live. "Peter...?" Your shaky voice brought him back ro reality, and he squinted obediently at you. "Do you want more or shall I slow down my nova?" Ignoring the new nickname you pointed to the devastating state of his pants. "Don't you want me to do anything for you..." The other being laughed amused, retreating from his actions, hands slowly resting on your knees. 

"You're too good darling, caring about someone like me like that...But I want to please you tonight and I don't want you to do anything...I'll take care of myself when I say so...Don't feel bad about me...Given the chance to already worship your whole being is the most beautiful enchanting thing ever...So, lean back and let your boyfriend take care of you..." He finished and continued with his love act, not giving you a chance to protest. 

You don't know how long he has been doing these, but your belly was growing impatient, the aching feeling of wanting to be touched more in your  back head. Rubbing your thighs together, the urge of lewdness only rose more in your head. Peter seemed to notice your unease and laughed kindly. "You're ready for more, darling, remember, you don't have to if you don't want to...But given the state of your bodys reactions..." His eyes wandered down to your belly, stroking the exposed skin, his hands did a great job of unbottoning the rest of your clothing, almost smashing it in the corner. The eagerness in his actions, the lust state he was in, you offering himself to lewd dog like him. For Peter it was heaven on earth...Perhaps in a far future you would become his fully and willingly...

But for now he has to take care of you proberly, making sure you don't feel forced to show him your vulnerable state...He must make sure everything was going to be right and that no one was going to interrupting your peaceful moment. 

He knew how this pathetic and protective landlord of you looked at you, twisting your head to believe he was the villain in this fairytale. Not to mention that whore, who tried to take you away from him too, pleasuring you to the point you would eventually fall for her. And not to forget the last person of the trio TK. They all had one thing in common. They saw as a virus, vermin who infected your normal life. They all wanted him to be gone, since their first meeting with him. Only you would give him a chance, only you would look at him with kindness and affection.  You promised him to be loyal, giving him a chance of proving himself to you...Even though it hurted that you to this day don't fully trust him. 

It was a massive decision for you to live with him one month. He swore by his blood, that he would win you over, no matter the cost...