Staying and sleeping

You gasped as he suddenly pulled you more into his chest, even from your backsie your noticed his quickening heartbeat.
"P-Peter?! "Your voice yelped as he carried you over to the messed up couch, the feathers still lkngering there.
Was he mad? Angry? Even worse ... Horny? You were no stranger to intimacy but you sure as hell are not in the mood for that right now.
"Are you  ... Are you angry with me?" Peter stroked your cheek as he kneeled between your legs.
"Since that pathetic wh*re made you feel good, you're just ... confused," he stated and brought his anaconda-like tongue out. Narrowing your eyebrows you expected the worst now. "C-Confused,  you say," you babbled out and reached down to pat his head. "How so?" You rose both of eyebrows and stared unsurely at him. Leaning into your palm as if he was never touched there, he took it with his and kissed the head of your fingers. "You touch is as divine as the most seductive fruit darling," he growled deep and dangerous. "You say, you don't know if you love me?" He placed your hands on his head again.
"Tell me, my dear, tell me what I have to do to make you love me? Do you want to be worshipped or be dominated? Do you want to destroy me? Punish me? What do I have to do?"
Blushing heavily you muttered some unrecognisible words to yourself. You were definitly not a virgin, you have normal carnal desires as anyone else., including masturbating. It was a normal human emotion, you always said to yourself.
But you never had something in you, it's not that you wouldn't want to do it. You cared about yourself and you trust in someone must be immense for that step.
"Darling... Are you zoning out again?" Snapping his fingers inches before your face your mind went back to reality. "S-Sorry, I was just thinking about ...-" You had to come up with a lame excuse, quickly, very quickly, as an inivisible light bulb appeated above your head. "My mind just drifted away, I-I'm sorry." *Smart move Y/N, smart move indeed.* 

He didn't buy it, he wanted to say something but as soon as the speech seemed to start, he shut himself up, gaze turning from slightly angry and hurt to sadness. "You always seem to zone out when you're with me?" He tried to not sound reproachfully, but you got what he meant. "You always take the side of that sorry excuse of a roommate or your best-friend poison-head. I feel like I'm always the third/fourth wheel and even though you said you may be able to love me...It's still not enough, to calm my raging mind. D-Darling you must understand how important you're to me. I know you feel the same way about me. We just have to scratch on the surface, keep digging in the dirt until we find the gem of your love for me inside of you. All we have to do is try. I would bleed for you. Burn for you. Freezing for you. Even being tortured to death for you , if I would someday hear the three magical words from your divine lips."

If you were a blushing mess before, you're a massacre of redness now. This guy wrapped you up in such corny compliments and yet you don't understand why you can't even say you like him. Your gut told you to be careful and not lose your head. It was a bad habit of putting walls between you and the strangers around you. Only a few can see past those. 

"Peter, I wish I could give you, what you so crave, but ... " Silenced you stroked his head again. "Do you really want ME to lie to you? Do you want to be in a fake relationship or do you wanna help me get to know you better, so we can figure it out together?" Mouth clossing he laid his head in your lap, eyes closing and making himself comfortable there. "I would do anything for that, darling, for you I would destroy the world to show my love for you."

He rubbed himself against your belly and the tears from earlier seemed to be completly dry now. "Tired?" He made a nodding sound and wrapped his arms around your lower body, inhaling your natural scent. He was kind of cute, when he wasn't trying to protect you from everyone. "Wanna go to bed?" He nodded again, his eyes looking up at you. "You'll leave, won't you?" There was the depressive sad mood again. You wanted to leave, but you couldn't just abandon in this state. Shaking you head, you offered him a kind smile, while tilting your head. "No, you had everything so nicely done for me, I'll stay here, if you don't mind of course," you uttered out and tried to wriggle yourself free from the anaconda hug. Heartly eyes met yours and you took his hand. "Do you wanna stay there rooted to the ground or do you wanna come?" He still was processing your words and dragged him to his bedroom. It was surprisingly simple. Bed.Drawer, nothing out of this world. 

You undressed yourself quickly, leaving only your undergarments, socks and your shirt on. The whole process you heard a flatening breathing sounds, gulps and rumbles. "You mind if I sleep with you?" He shook his head, eyes still lingering on your slightly exposed form. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are, darling?" You put your finger under chin, making a thinking pose. "Lost count at hundred," you answered and looked at him. "Are you gonna sleep with that?" He put a hand behind his head and smiled nervous. "It's the first time you sleep here, I don't wanna make you feel uncomfortable." Smiling you helped him undo the numerous buttons and soon the suit landed carelessly on the floor. "Are you nervous, should I go?" He immediatly shook his head, putting both his arms in the air. "It's just so wonderful, you're finally have more trust in me, to spend the night in my arms,"he babbles out with admaration. Sighing you literally sank into the pile of pillows and blankets, gesturing with Peter to join you. He took his time to approach the bed, afraid of scaring you away from him. Seemed like you have to take matters into your own hands. "Come here, I am not going away," you whispered and gestured to your side. He sank akwardly onto the bed, laying on his back, not daring to look into your direction. You put a blanket over him, making sure he was comfortable, even though your actions achieved the opposite goal. Turning the lights off, you laid on the side facing Peter. "Good night Peter and thank you for everything today, I'll make it up to you, I'promise," you whispered and gave him a kiss on his left eye. The tall man suddenly spinned to the side, clearly wanting more kissing. "Not tonight Peter, I'm tired," you whined and tried to get away from him. "You wanna hug me instead?" This offer seemed to please him more and he put his head into your chest, listening to your sweet heartbeat.

Normally you wouldn't allow people to do that, but he needed you right now. Puting your arms around his head you drifted into the land of dreams...

"Good night Peter, may you dream of how wonderful you are and don't let anyone tell you otherwise in the land of endless possibilities..."

Zzzzzz...