The Rose VS the Lily 2

Either you would die from the tensed atmosphere or the staring contest of Peter and TK. Crunching your quick-prepared cereal you tried to look anywhere but to any of them, thinking how can get out alive of this situation. "Hey Y/N, you spilled something over you, let me help you," TK said and wiped a bit of spilled milk aways form you left cheek, while giving Peter a challenging glare. The taller man's grip tightened around the coffee, almost breaking the handle. "Do you mind?" Your voice brought TK's attention back to your and he retreated his hand. "Just wanted to help," he exused himself and procided to his own coffee cup, sipping like a well-mannered british lord. You didn't know TK this way. He never, ever would use you for impressing another love rival. Your nerves really get tight at this thought. 

"Anyway, I'm going to work, you have a free day, right," you asked and glanced at TK.  He nodded and finshed his cup of coffee. "I'm visiting my family, haven't seen them in two weeks." 

"Oh, okay well I gotta go, wouldn't want the boss to get angry," you joked and dissappeared into the bedroom. Peter and TK glared each other like predators, trying to defend their mate. No word was spoken, only the depressing silence hanging in the room. Either of them knew, if one of them said a word it would end in a fight and neither of them want to upset you again. Ten minutes later you came back, the two of them staring at each other right before you left them. "I'm going now, if you need anything else, the fridge is full." 

"Don't you want me to drive you, darling?" Peters glowing eyes shot up and he smiled hopeful at you. "I can walk with you Y/N," TK interrupted, copying Peters smile. Your eyes shot between but you just waved at them. "Thanks, but I want to be alone," you stated and closed the door before anyone could change you mind. Your really needed some alone time.

As soon as the door closed with a loud bang Peter stood up and walked around the table. He gripped your best friend by the throat and pulled him aggreessiv towards him. 

"Listen here buddy, I don't know what your problem is but if you think you can take Y/N aways from me you damn wrong...She asked me to be her boyfriend and if you get in our ways of happiness I'd be happy to give you a kick in the right direction. I tolerate you because she clearly cares about your friendship. If it would be another way..." Peter didn't finish the sentence and TK freed himself from Peters grip. "You. Are. A. F*cking. Psycho." The taller mans eyebrows twitched and he smiled evil. "If she would know how you treat other's when she's not here, if she wouldn know the real you..." TK sighed, his shoulders dropping, eyes on the floor.  Peter snapped, punshing on the table, the wood creaking from the brunt. "What do you know about me, huh?"

"I know enough to know, that Y/N deservers someone better," he answered his head raising to Peters gaze. The bald man looked down at the green-haired one and simply smiled. "No one is better for her than me," he stated and made a hero-pose. "I'm  sweet, gentle, strong enought to protect her-?!

"-And a psychopath," TK interrupted him and gave him a challenging stare.
"You dare to say it again, either you're barve to stand in the way of MY happiness or, which I personally think, you're utterly stupid," Peter smirked and gestured with his index to his head. "So you have to insult me now, but I sure won't come down to that level," TK countered and put his hands to his hips. "Oh, we are smart now, aren't we? Why don't crawl back to the bushes where you obiviously belong," Peter rumbled and pointed to the other male's hair. An invisible angry sign appeared on the green-haired man's face and he clenched his hands to fists, sweat dripping form his forehead. "You're really lower than mud, you know that," TK whispered but loud enough for Peter to heart that. At this Peter listened up and also clenshed his fists, raising his arms defensive in front of him. The other male pierced Peter into the eyes, a look that sent even him a shiver down his spine. He didn't expect TK to be so ...  mad. 

"You really think she could love someone like you, don't you?" Before Peter could respond, TK raised his hand to silence him. "Let me finish." It was more of an order than a request. "You threaten me here and think I won't tell Y/N about it, just so you know, we have a strong friendship and do you really believe she'll believer you more than me?" Peter inhaled sharply, the air filling his lungs, ready to let go another tantrum. "But what can I expect from someone like you?" 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SOMEONE LIKE ME?" The sudden outburst of Peter didn't surprise TK in the slightest. "Look at you and you have your answer," he stated with no shame. "You're bald, shark-like teeth and you are so weird, I don't know where she picked you up." Wincing at his words Peter couldn't breath for a second, his looks were an issue for him. "I would say, it counts what's on the inside, but in your case you're ugly and rotten as an apple in shape and soul." 

That was the last straw, Peter knew he had social issues but this was the last insult he would accept.  He promised his beloved that he would behave but the situation wouldn't allow it. He was good enough for you and this poison head wouldn't change it. The taller male's eyes wandered to the lily, that TK brought, anger rising inside of him. Without hesitation he grabbed the sensitive flower and held it before TK. "You know what I would do to you, if you weren't so important to my darling?" Slowly he plucked the petals from  the white shiny fragile plant. "Just like the petals I would tear limp after limp from your body, denieing you the pleasure of a painless death." It was this moment the last petal fell on the floor and he throw the stiel carelessly on the floor. "You would do well to accept me in Y/Ns life or you can face the consequences and believe me I'm not one to bluff." 

"She'll know what monster you are!"

"Oh?"

"If it means I have to be a monster to be with her, then so be it."

"You're the most disgusting person I've ever seen," TK stated and made his way towards the door. "But I hope Y/N will soon realize what a creep your are and leave you, I can't believe she would someone like you a chance."

The green-haired male disseappeared leaving Peter alone in your apartment. Peter looked down with a grin. "Oh you'll be surprised how much we already share." The tall man swore to himself, if this pest problem wouldn't behave soon he will have to take more drastic measures. Even if it means taking your best friend away from you. 

Maybe a happy accident will solve this problem...