Fight

It wasn't long before you heard a slow motion knock on the door. You, still in the process of cleaning your face stopped every movement. The door creaked open, announcing no one other than your supposed to be boyfriend.
"Darling, I'm sorry to disturb you, but I have something for you," he finished, handing you a cup of tea with the most understanding smile he could come up with. You stared at him, flabbergasted. Looking at the tea, back to him you shook your head.
"I'll just put it there," he said, placing it beside your bed drawer. Eyes wandering you staref again at yourself in the mirror.
"Did I do something wrong?" Peter took your hand, placing tiny kisses on your hand.
"No..." Grunting you pulled him closer, singaling him to hold you, which he gladly accepted. "Come here,"he cooed cradeling you in his lanky limbs. "What troubles you my dear, please tell me," he begged, his lips kissing the top of your head.
"You startled, even scared me Peter," you whispered, hiding your face in his shirt. The noddle-figure pressed you more against him. "What.Did.I.Do?" The tone in his voice turned from sadness to anger.
"You looked like you wanted to hit me, kill me, maybe even torture me," you gargled out sniper-gun speed. "Your eyes turned, I don't know, predator-like? It was scary Peter, really fricking creepy."
Slilence filled the room, accompanied by the flat breathing of Peter.
"I'm scary and creepy to you?" He dropped to the floor, clinging onto your abdomen for life.
"I'm creepy and scary and ugly and unworthy of your love," he mumbled to himself. "I know you weren't ready for it and yet I let it happen that your beauty got stained by my horrible visage.You wanted to show me love and I ruined everything, please forgive, ohpleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease do forgive this fool of a boyfriend."
*Great, now he has a complete breakdown*
"Peter? Peter, come on. Get ahold of yourself. Hello? Are you even listening?"
You sighed and pushed him upwards, into your neck area. "Please don't say such things about yourself, it doesn't do you any good."
Stroking the sides of his face, the bald man sighed under your careful touch.
"You even said it yourself. I'm...scary," he mumbled rather to himself than to you.
"That isn't true Peter, you just have an animalistic side, that was surprising to say at least," you tried to ease his mind.

Deep down you knew you hat to be even more careful around him. If you would push him away right now, you'd regret it immediatly. He knew to much of you and your lifestyle.
Forget it, what did you even think about yourself. This guy is clearly a wandering mental breakdown.
What have you gotten yourself into?

"How about a kiss as an apology," you offered, raising his chin to you.
"That would help," he answered and you pushed yourself forward meeting his lips.
Even though he way stable now, what would happen if you let him deeper into your heart?

The next day, you had work and honestly, you were glad for the distraction of the last days. Even TK was relieved to see you back.
"I'm so glad you're back, I thought I'd never see you again," they laughed giving you a half-hearted hug.
"Sam here buddy," you replied, putting on your uniform.
"How's it going with that sweetheart of yours?"
You raised an eyebrow. "Peter, oh he's fine, I kinda spent the entire days at his place."
"Really, is it nice there?" That took an interesting turn.
"Yeah, he has his own house, even a guest room just for me."
"Sounds great," he said.
"You jealous?"
He shook his head, but you were not convinced in the slightest.
"Even if he is my boyfriend, nobody is gonna take me away from my best frieny," you cheered and hugged him close.
"Yes. Your best friend." You couldn't here his thought's and it's better that way.
"Anyway, gotta go, if I want to keep this shitty job," ypu announced, wriggling yourself away from him.
Before you could dissappear TK yelled after you.
"Are you free this weekend, I hoped we could spent some time together since you were so busy last time," he said, clearly awaiting you to say 'yes'.
"Of course, I'll text Peter later, so he doesn't worry," you yelled back, while vanishing through the door, leaving a blushing mess behind.

The day went by without further insidence, except for a few bad grumpy people here any there. Closing the exit door behind you, you looked at your phone.
32 missed calls from Peter. Great.
As soon as the first tone beeped you were greeted with a raspy voice.
"Darling? Darling I was so worried. Where are you? Why didn't you call back?"-
"Peter I told you I had work today," you explained.
"Yes, but you didn't even called back during break, I was sick not knowing if you're okay. That coworker of yours clearly hit on you again,"the man blurted out.
"Wait a minute...How did you know TK was there?"
Suddenly you heard a loud gulp at the end. "I know that he has the hots for you darling—."
"Hold. Right.There," you demanded harshly.
"TK is my best friend in this shitty world and  sure as hell doesn't have feelings for me, I am very sure of that."
"But .... But darling he is a bug that won't go away," he whined with innocence.
"I won't argue with you over something stupid like this Peter," you snapped and wanted to hang up.
"Wait, don't hang up..."
Your finger stopped at the red button.
"What else?"
"I don't want you to do anything with them, I don't trust them," he said with bitterness.
"You don't trust anyone Peter," you argued back at him.
"Fair point, but them, I don't trust them over my dead body," the bald man growled.
"You know what, if you gonna get pissed over this, then I'm not going home today," you blackmailed him.
"As your boyfriend, I demand that you come back into my safeness and I won't take no for an answer," he ordered you like a puppy, who ate one of his slippers.
"Since when are you my f*cking mom, you moron," you snapped back at him.
"Since you entrusted your whole being to me and only me," he announces.
"Sometimes I don't know if you are a victim or a psychopath Peter," you growled, trying to hold your volume low.
"Get back home, darling, I won't repeat myself," he warned you and hissed at the end.
"Goodbye Peter, I won't come back today when you're that angry, don't try to find me," you sighed into the phone.
"Please do—."