False Move

...

"You really wanna know the whole story? I am not gonna lie, it was pretty akward?"
Confessing this to him, maybe no the right move, but he wanted you to be honest with him.
Peter gulped, knewing the conversation turned in a more eerie direction. He squeezed your hands, desperate for the right answer.

"Did you... Did you find someone?" The bald man forced you to look a him. Confusion written in your face, he as ked again.
"Did you find a new satisfyer, a new companion; he knew the answer, but he wanted you to say the right words?"
You thought the cerumen didn' t let the right words through.

"Peter? Am I that shallow to you? You really think I'd cheat on you? Is that what you think of me?
If- If so, SAY it to my face!"
Turning into a tantrum drama qeen, you sat up and leaned forward, millimeter away from him.
Peter flinched, intimidated and taken absck.
"The story with Lucy—"
"— is in the past," you sliced like a knife through his sentence.
Peter held back, the rising anxiety.
"Peter... Do your really wanna know the whole story– I know you don't need more problems than you already have."
Peter paused, still tensing at your earlier outburst.

You took a deep breath, thoughts spiraling to a sudden straight line calmness.
"I'm sorry I yelled at you ; (though, it was a little bit of truth in there)"
Fingers tracing the side's of the patients arm to his chest ending at his face.
Peter didn't hide away this time. It was the other around. The man leaned into your touch, the grey skin almost begging you to pay more attention.
Peter enjoyed being spoiled by you, the smallest excuse to touch your delicate skin was enough tp drive him crazy.
But the more you gave him, the more needy and unhinged he became.

"It's okay darling, I know your roommat–"

"Ex- roommate," you corrected him with.a wink.
"You got rid of her?" Peter almost couldn't believe it, did he hear you correctly.
"Yes, but she recently emerged from the shadows with a new friend of her."
Peter couldn't show you how utterly happy he was you were without that snake.

"Can– Can you tell me about the events that happened? The not-so gppd one's? I promise I can handle any news you throw at me."

"Well...  Do you want rhe whole or the cut version?"

"The whole story, I like listening to your voice." He smiled at you with adoration and patted the free spot beside him.
You gave up and made your way to him, careful not to injure his bounded legs.

"Where do I start? TK tried/ still trying to hook up with me, even though I told him I had no interest in a relationship right now."
One eye peeked to Peter and you saw the killer look in his eyes.
Great Y/n, just great.
"Don and Lucy tried the same, I was surprised at Don actually. Never knew the muscle man had a crush on me. Anyway I  refused to aknowledge them since that time. It isn't easy, but I try my best," ypu ended the story with a reassuring fist before yourself."
Your attention turned to see Peters features. Wrinkled brows, watery and lost-in-thought soul mirrors far away from reality, puffy strained pale cheeks, mouth drooling with anger, sadness and desperation.

Dear Y/n, why did you ever thought this, THIS was a good idea?
You should turn yourself in here aswell.

You didn't dare to make move right now, knowing Peters feral behaviour when his emotions get the better of him.
Suddenly he began mumbling various unrecognizeable words, phrases; but mostly cursed one's like 'regret it', 'sorry excuse of a human being' and other thing's you rather not mentioned.

You grabbed the side of his right and slowly, with a little demanding force and turned him to you.
"Are you alright? Do you need meds? Should I go? You have to talk to me."
He looked threw and not at you.
Only one thing could convince him right now; You and him both know it.
You mustered all courage and did something you normally despised more than you mother's helicopter thought's about your future.
Leanikg into his space, you waited looking right and left, before slowly letting your lips sink into the dry wasteland of his-so-called lips. Embarrassed, you closed your seeing receptors, listenening to your gut.
Peter tensed, it was a long time ago that you, out of your own will, took the chance.
Too stunned to act, too moved to think. The male human didn't know how to react, deciding to put his arms to your shoulders, longing and wanting to return this unusual gesture of yours. You willingly kissed your lowly servant. This was huge progress, you wouldn't even look at him the last time your were here. Heaven in hell, that right term for this situation.
He wanted to make you feel loved too. He had the chance to woo you correctly, he couldn't bare to mess it up this time.
He wouldn't– couldn't.
Lost in thought's his nails dug softly into your skin.
Huge mistake.
You break away from him, the wonderful aura of the moment gone.
Flat breathing emerged from your lungs, fear and anxiety rising through every vein and blood cell in every part of your body.

"Did... Did I do something wrong, love?" Peter asked with concern, stretching his arms out, welcoming back into his embrace, if you allowed it.

Your body refused too move, feet concreted into the white maddening floor underneath you.
Arms glued around you, as if you would freeze to death.
What is happening? Are you?

Peter studied your troubled being, sighing disappointed as you refused his embrace. Retracting his noodle-like arms, the gaze on you nver faultered. Suddenly he perked up

You had not noticed him, not until the words 'Are you stilm afraid of me?' left his throat with a cold-like undertone, the warmness from before long gone.
Like a traitor you dared to gaze at him, whole body on fight-or-flight mode, not sure which one to use.

"Are you?" Peter asked heartbroken, the water stream's in his eyes turning to the
Niagara Falls itself...

Were you? Were you scared?