Watching you

Rushing across the streets, not caring about getting hit by a car you jogged to the only place, you could think of  right now. After fifteen minutes you spotted the park bench, letting out a sigh of relief as you let yourself fall onto it. The world around seemed to stop as you drift aways, exausted from your outburst earlier. You knew guys were sometime idiots, but your best friend and maybe-soon-to-be boyfriend shot right though the stratosphere of stupidity and beyond. The singing of two birds, playing at a in a little fountain got your attention. These two were enjoying their life without worries and even you could feel the peace they created around themselves. These things are what mattered in life.

Picking yourself up you wandered towards them, careful not to startle them.

"Hey," you whispered and decreased the distance between you and them. "You're so beautiful and elegant," you mumbled and the birds turned their heads alarmed, facing you. You lowered yourself and just sat there, merely one feet away from the flying creatures. Making no sound you sat there you new feathery aquaintances seemed to notice that you're just here to watch. Finally the continued thei play, splashing each other with the essence of life and circling around each other. Mesmerized in their activities you didn't notice that someone else was having the same look on you.

Peter's Pov

Finally I've caught my darling, this was the only place she'd go if she was upset. Seeing her staring at these creatures, her face illuminating and carefree my heart stopped. Why can't you show me that smile, my dear? I would give you anything, even those birds you so love to watch. 

The bald guy knew if he revealed himself now, she'd be long gone. In her current state only an idiot would go out there and apologize. No, now she needed space. 

As hard  it was to admit it, he must contain himself from getting out there, telling her everything would be alright. Peter's primal instinct would not get ahead of him.

Normal Pov

"You two are just too precious for this world." Mindlessly watching the birds you let your mind drift away. It was one of these moments you acutally enjoyed your life. Suddenly a surpised chirping sound, you opened your eyes and saw the birdies in your lap, staring with at you with their one head on the right and one on the left side. Chuckling you tried not to melt due to their trust into you, even though the sudden urge to pat them was unbearable. "What are you doing, I'm not a fountain," you giggled and carefully stretched an index finger towards them. The right bird backed away, but the braver one stretched his beak in your direction, nibbling at him. "No that's not food," you chuckled and he stared at you with big eyes. Again you offered your friendship and he nuzzeld into your pat. Seeing his friend wasn't hurt the shy one approached you slowly. "I won't hurt you," you reassured him and strechted your other hand out. After looking into your eyes and making sure he's playmate was fine, he imitated and got used to your pating. "You too are very obsessed with pating, aren't you?" They chirped offended at you, when you stopped in your movements. "Okay,okay I'll continue, god you're two are such drama queens." 

You spent the whole day there, pating these two until the sun reminded you it's time to go home. "I'm so sorry but I've got to go."

Two pairs stared almost sad at you and as if the can understand you, the flew aways, perhaps to their nest. Even if this days beginning was the worst, you're so happy to met these two friends in a row. It's true what they say, sometimes acitons speek louder than words. 

Humming satifsfied you got your things  and almost bounced the way home. 

Peter's Pov

Oh, she's so so kind, gentle beyond perfect. I watched her all day, playing with these creatures and seeing her happy made me happy. I want to savour her smile, her beauty everything about her was addictive to me. Smell, Movement, my list could go on and on. I have to make sure she'll be mine and only mine. No one will hurt her, no one will touch her and dirty her perfect being. How can someone so god-like exist in this dirty world?

"Soon my precious gem, you will be protected and loved by the only person that deserves this job..."