Hesitation

Suddenly out of nowhere a feeling of guilt overhelmed you.
The night...that dreadful,yet with so much pleasure filled night...Lucy's gentle hands on your aroused body...
You felt like s whore and know how kind Peter treated you, even after you ever with her.
A moan escaped your lips, as he circled your clothed private area, dou hand rushing forwary to grab his. You didn't like this feeling, even if he did like you in a weitd kind of way, it felt wrong.
He stopped,eyes wondering to meet yours, tiny tears forming in the corners of your soul mirrors. "D...Darling? Everthing alright? Too much?" Before his rambling could go on you sealed his lips wit yours. You hated being vulnerable in front of others, trying everything to prevent your tears from rolling down.
"Are?" You hesitated, words stuck in your throat. "Are you really not mad about the incident with Lucy, it's not something you could easily forgive?" Eyes fluttering, dou didn't have the courage to face him eye to eye.
"I mean, I definitly cheated in our relationship and you take that as a pro...You must be mad, calling me a whore, something?" You wanted answers, you just couldn't belief he wasn't the tiniedt bit angry. Peter just smiled, tongue hanging out both of your hands cupping your face.
"Oh my sweet little nightingale," he cooed fingers tracing along your cheeks.
"You don't know hiw happy I am that you value our love so much, but you don't have to think about that in your pretty little head," he reassured you with a pat on your shoulder. "I know you'd never betray me and I know she mixed something, while she was swirling her snake-like tongue with yours.
"What?" You furrowed your eyebrows, not exactly following.
His gazed turned dark, almost wanting to kill her for that .
"She was drunk, when you found her, wasn't she?" You nodded, clearly not liking where this goes. "Did you perhaps smell something funny? She drugged darling, poisining your body with this filthy substance when she kissed you, making you obedient to her will..."
The words sank into your brain.
"How do you know all of that?"
He flinshed at your sudden question. "I followed your home after our little, let's call it disagreement and noticed how you helped her." Before your could respond he hold up his hands. "Before you make any wrong assumptions, I was just worried since it was late, I meant no harm," he exused himself, eyes truthfully looking into yours. You gulped, not sure if he really meant it or took the opportunity to make himself the hero here.
"Why would she do that?" Questioning him with a wary look in your eyes. He bend over to your level, hands gripping onto your shoulders, increasing the pressure. "Because she wants to take you awa from me, from our perfect relationship, our love-meant-to-be, she had the audacity to interrupt OUR HAPPINESS!"
The last words were underlined with a low growl.
"I wanted to protect your from this filthy peasant, but she was quicker than me."
He leaned his forehead against yours, sweat dripping from his entire face.
"You were helpless darling, your were in no condtion to defend yourself, entirely at her mercy, you didn't cheat on me, she used you for her own sadistic pleasure."
Your mind wandered around and you did feel dizzy, the moment she kissed you, but would she really go as far as to poison you?
This information way more than you could handle at the moment.
"Darling, nobody has the right to touch you, I wanna make sure you're safe and sound," he promised you and hugged you like his life depended on it. Your exposed chest making contact with his clothing made you aware you were still haöf naked.
"I'm sorry for ruining the mood," you muttered, hands fidgeting nervously. Peter let out an understanding sigh and kissed your hair.
"You let me touch your beautiful upper body and that's more than I could ask for."
You hiccuped amd buried your face into his chest, a part of your still on horny mode. The inner knot who had begun to ache wanted more attention. "Peter~," you moaned out embarrasses and pulled him into a deep kiss, encouraging his tongue tonplay with yours.
"Darling, you don't have to...ngh...," he said and stroked your back in circles. "But I want to ... I want to try out again, forgetting about everything you encouraged him and pieked up with one eye, the other one still half-lidded. The virgin nodded and let you take over. You pushed him onto the bed, stripping ypur pants down in front of him, giving you quite a sight see. "I didn't know you would be so eager darling~." You didn't answer him, a flash of confidence striking you immediatly. Your body had taken control over your mind, pleasure running through your veins, your blood boiling like fire.
"Peter, before we continue, I have one question...?" The other being nodded furiously, wasting no time to help you sit on top of him.
"Why do you love me? Why me? What kind of curse/blessing whatever draws you to me?"
Peter didn't even hesitate to answer.
"Before you, before you entered my life, it was dull in my head. Nothing would matter to me. It way like my body ached to survive but my mind wanted to die. I had no purpose to life, no horizon to run to, no one to care for. It was purgatory for me. The thought of doing this for the rest of my miserable existense scared me. Then I saw you. The diner faded away, they people everything stopped for a moment. Only you were there. Standing there, with the kindest smile I've ever seen. It was like bubble surrounding us, your were a magnet and I was the metal drawn to him."
He took hold of both of your hands, gripping them tightly.
"I find my rainbow in the rain, the moon in my eternal darkness, the fire in my life, I FOUND MY S.O.U.L.M.A.T.E."