The hidden chamber

The gene of being observant for tech-related things wasn't laid into your grip. You get simple things, but this was not your forte.
There has to be some sort of magic trick. But you didn't see anything unsual, not even a book, whom could stand out from others.
You peek through every possible slit you managed to find, in hoping of finding something of value.
Your reached deeper, behind the huge wooden-built giant before you.
Right, left, up and down and finally a loud 'click' sound errupted from somewhere.
You quickly retracted your hand in fear of getting crushed between the wall and cupboard.
It moved on it's own, being put down form some sort of plate, before moving to the right side and revealing the door from your ones nightmares. Or was it reality? You honestly didn't remember. Maybe it was for the best.
Carefully you took a step forwards, peeking down the dark corridor. Gulping you made sure to put a solid piece of furniture between the entrance and the wooden shelf. You've seen to many horror films where that piece of sh*t closes behind the dumb protagonist or the group.

Your paranoia winning, you added a few, acutally, a generous amount of various things to the already wooden furniture.
In that sense you paced down the stairs, ignoring the dark painted walls, mostly pitch-black, wanting to devour your. The creaking of the stairs didn't make it any better.
You stood yet before another barricade, though it was a smooth silk red curtain, with golden embroidery going along at the side of it.
0You touched it, carefully letting it glide to the side, before steping further into the room.
It was... ?
Not what expected, but off-putting nontheless.

First things first, the whole room from.top to buttom was dim lit. No windows, no other doors leading to somewhere, nothing but your entrance leads to.this mystery room.
The redness of the light radiating from every side possible.
In the middle, a medieval, well preserved king sized bed, along with luxurious drawers matching it's antique charm. The material seems so vintage, you weren't sure if you were in a castle or not. The deep-brown wood seems to muse with the light somehow.

Nothing exciting seems to be here. Only a few cupboards going along the wall. Painted like the corridor from whence you came, the eerie feeling returns, leaving you more anxious then before.
You had many questions. Many, if not an infinize amount of it.

"What was the purpose of this room?
Is Peter really that weird? Why put a giant bed into a secret room, which doesn't seem to be used?"

Everything involving Peter seems a mystery to you. You find one answer, you get three more questions in the process.
You sit on the bed, indulging in the softness. You sit criss-crossed with your hand resting in your palms.
Practicly assuming a thinking position, if you say so yourself.

You weren't smart enough to solve this case, you know that for sure. You're glad to remember where you put your things in your own home.
You had no idea where to begin with the investigation from now on. You laid on the bed, your body appreciating the small rest from a straining day.
You'd have to remind yourself to be home soon. Even if you didn't want to, you were curious of what Don would say to you this time.
The old man really seemed to stick his nose in things that didn't concern him.

Putting one arm over your eyes, you shielded yourself from the sickening light. In a romantic situation? This lightening would be perfect.

The sudden movement of something loading up, like switching on a pc, woke you up from your day nightmare.
Senses hightened, you scanned the room. Lights flickering on and off, the walls turning around themself.
You dashed towards freedom... Too late...
The walls movef 360 degree keeping you locked within it.
Panic rose and you ran around the room, hoping to find somw kind of hand gear, button, anything to escape this place.

After minutes of searching and exploring everything again, you gave up. Sitting on the bed once again, fiddling with your fingers and the your swollen anxiety turning into sweat wave over your forehead. It couldn't get any worse now, could it?

The walls, still spinning around themself. You could be bold and jump through them, in hopes of landing on the safe floor. Again, you could be crushed between, with no one to know where your are. Either you could die here or starve to death later. Great survival options, indeed.

"Trespasser detected. Initiating security protocols. Running protection and aggressor mode. Scanning trespasser," the flat-robotic voice emerged from everywhere around the room. Severeal red laser point dots where all over your body, making you whince, not daring to move a single inch. Something scanned you like an ordinary product at the checkout, before going silent once agian.

"Scan complete. Data received. Results loading. Please await the results. Loading... Loading.. Loading... Scanning... Loading..."

You felt like your were in some kind of sci-fi-like universe. The technololgy around this place was crazy, you had no idea just how much of a nerdy type Peter really was. Though, honestly, Peter was always the odd weird type of guy. Someone could never know what his true intentions are. He's sometimes like the walking mood itself, just waiting for an opportunity to express his innermost hatred, love, likeness etc. to anyone.

Back to topic, you made yourself as tiny as possible. Shrinking back to the head of the bed and covering your eyes. Maybe? Maybe it was just a bad nightmare after all? You failed to convince yourself like always. Still, the effort was there and that's all that matters.

"Scan complete. Data retrieved. Outcome... Not owner... Not Peter Dunbar... No trespasser either... Conclusion... Love... Y/n... Beloved... Angel... Y/n L/n!"

Suddenly the bed began to shift, the walls stopped spinning and the several laser pointers left your body. You couldn't see of course, but the moving made you notice. You sought after freedom now more than ever.

"Iniating file: Lover's care," the voice emerged again and something handy-like railing down from your neck to the end of your spine, repeating the emotion again made you shiver even more.