Weird talk and your favourite being

Heated flat breaths filled the isolatwd room, the burning temptation sluggishly fading away.

"Darling- Don't you dare do this-"
Peters confident grin tarrying into a submissive nothing.
The exchange of body fluids and your sudden rise to the scala of dominance? Boy, Peter did not know your hidden feral side, but he sure as hell wanted to discover more of it.

The effects of the heavy petting session painted your face, including rosy-red cheeks, half-lidded eyes combined with your still drying tears. You hadn't taken care of your physical needs in such a long time.

"Did-" You breathed, still regaining your composure. "Did you enjoy it?"
Peter nodded, the serpent tongue still hanging out of his mouth plus saliva drooling at the edge of it.
Suddenly you felt, something hard poking into your thighs.
Grinning to yourself, you rose and positioned yourself beside the bed. Torturing the poor man was not your intention. You showed the grey one, that you also can be the exact opposite of  yourself.
That you can be angry, antsy and snappy, he just pushed the right buttons to unlock the achievement.

Peter grabbed your arms, but you were quicker. Peter whined, wiggling to get out of the restraints that keep you just out of breach.

"Sorry... I didn't wanna tease you. That much," you cruelly laughed and cupped his cheeks.
He took it personally, turning away in frustration.
"That's not funny darling, you don't know the effect you have on me," the man admitted, closing his legs desperatly or as best as he could.

"Peter..." You traced your hands around the edge of his face, making sure to give him reassuring squeazes.
"You know what I mean."

The man gazed at you, forming a polite, but still too akward smile.
"You're such a kind little lady, aren't you?" Peter said, eyeing you up and down.
"Always so caring and kind to little ol' me."
Peter continued, looking rather cute that way.

"Back to your question darling... I really enjoyed your little stunt, didn't know you had it in you," Peter teased and you withdrawed your hands.
The man, again, whined at the lose of your touch and tried take it back with his secret weapon. Ballons formed and the puppy eyes appeared.

"Please, don't make me wait, I love it when I can feel you," the man baby-talked while bringing his lips in vulnerable position.

"Stop it Peter, you know that doesn't work on me," you closed your arms before your chest.

Clasping his hands together, eyes suddenly sparkling like stars, he tried again.

"I- I-," gurgeled trying to stay professional.

He leaned to the side forward, almost bowing to your shape.

"Peter..." You couldn't resist this adorable weapon of his.
"Ok, you win," you finally give up and pressed another kiss onto his mouth.
The sensation, the emotion, everything about it felt right and wrong concurrently.
Peters hands wandering from your neck to your backhead, easing your tension about the giving in. They man pushed you against him, savouring every reaction he could get out of you.
You, wanting to escape the embrace of that victim and criminal, couldn't do it.
Too long, since you felt someone's lips against your own, the sinful sensation creeping from head to toe, it was too.mucj for your sensitivuty settings.

"Peter," you moaned, arms digging into his shoulders to underline your sheer anxiety building.

"Relax, I'm gonna take really good carre of you. And when I get out here-" The man left you drooling mouth to lick along your jawline to neck. "I'm gonna make your forget all your worries, fears and people whom have hurt you."
You swallowed as he purposefully nipped, bit and sucked your scrag in this endless loop.
"YOU belong to me!"
"YOU will be touched by only me
"YOU are my only love!"
Peter pleasured you, in every possible spot he could reach and get his hands on.

Your orbs shit open, guilt washing over you, as you pushed the man away.

"Stop!" The command echoed and Peter surprisingly listened. He put his hands on his lap, tiliting his head in worry if he overstepped a crusial line.

"Is everything alright, darling? Was it too much? I thought you like it?"
Multiple invisible question marks appeared over his face.

You shook your head,  pinching both of your elbows to release some tension.

"No... You were just saying..."  You paused, unsure how to phrase it.
"Ahm, you were saying 'THOSE' strange things again, ir was a little creepy, I'm sorry," you apologized and gazed at  everything but him.

Peter flinched at the topic, reflecting his behaviour from earlier.
"Sorry darling, this side of me, I know you're scared of it. The medicine seems to wear off. I can't control it properly," the grey man admitted, embarrassed and ashamed.
You bit lip, you were such an idiot.

"Should I call them? They can gave me the pills anytime?" Peter asked and your felt worse than before.

"No, I do wan to talk to the real Peter, not.the drugged version," you reassured with a squeaze on his hands.

Peter smiled, happy and nervous.
"Thank you darling, you're really the best you know that?"

You shook your head and shrugged with your shoulders.
"You wanna know my favourite being in the world?"
Startled, Peter assumed a thinking postion.

"Give me a hint!"

"Ok, he's cute and really flexible."

Peter blushed deeply, wanting more praise form you

"He has the most adorable nose to touch and is the best cuddle-buddy anyone could have."

Peter shivered at the sudden rush of compliments.

"Bald, but really beautiful skin and eyes, plus he has a long, flexible and durable tongue."

The last comment through him off, but you? You just smiled with the innocence of a child.

"Do know the name?" Mischivously you tilted your head, arms leaning on the rail of the bed.

"Is- Is it me?" Peter smiled, so sure of himself, oblivious to your tiny trick.

You furrowed your eyebrows.
"No? Why would you be my favourite being?"
Shocked, Peter dropped his shoulders, trying not to be hurt by your rejection.