The 'Right' One Part 2

"Don!" You buried your nails into his back, hoping it caught him off for a moment. Just a little moment to get free from your captures trap.
The man let go you go, before bombarding your neck with so much force, it surely will leave a hickey, a massive one too.

Even though you didn't want it, your body betrayed you, the intense make out session made you like pudding in his arms. Don immediatly took notice and attacked your neck again, trailing his tongue around your neck. Little love bites, some more vigorous the other gentle and pitiful.

"Let me take care of you Y/n, let loose, let me inside your fractured heart, let me heal and mend it," he lulled-whispered into your ears and nibbling it teasingly.

Suddenly your mind snapped.
Fractured heart, huh?

With your last cells of strength you kicked into his abdomen, hitting the heavenly spot of mankind.

"Uff!" He let out a painful moan, letting go of you, landing on his knees with his hands between his legs.
Your kindness? Gone!
Replaced with? Dullness and Numbness

You landed on your butt, but thankfully nothing serious, only a few scratches.
The whining of a dog got your full attention.
You stood up, eyes turning thin, hands to fists while wamdering towarys the disgraced human being. You hand enough. You lifted his chin, pointing with your free hand to your heart, then to his.

"I think I am not 'The One' with 'The Fractured Heart' ," you whisked dangerously.
"I could turn you in Don, but I know when someone is beyond broken..."
You let go off him, wandering upways to your apartment. You grabbed the handle, turning your head back one last time and glimpsing at the once stallion, now a simple mule of man.

From going to running to storming your way into your humble haven, you mind thundered to it.

Tsk, why am I always the one getting in these kind of situations?
Seriously, even your landlord has the hots for you? You should really check your sanity, mental health and people's advances on you, both male and female and whatever else exists out there.
Back to the topic. You know you should call the police, but Don helped you through a lot, a lot lot... lot.
You couldn't turn someone in that did this things for you.
Still, the sentence 'Fractured heart', triggered something in you.
You were not weak, you had enough of people thinking you need a babysitter all the time. You knew you weren't perfect, but you sure as hell didn't need pity love from everyone.

You shut the door behind you.
Your phone rang, unknown number.
"Hello Peter?" You answered, trying to sound not like you had been knocked out.
"Oh, you already know, it's you loyal knight in lanky armor. I'm so glad to hear your angelic chorus of voice again. Though, you sound a little-" Peter paused, leaning away from the phone.
"Burnt out? Tired? Exhausted from work? It is very noble of you. Not wanting to worry me, forgive me for saying this darling, but you're a terrible liar. Has someone bothered you? Should I take care of them? One word my nova and I break out of here, you know I could do it."

You chuckled. "Peter, you know I care for you, but please save your hero phase for later, okay?"
Peter chuckled also.
"Of course darling, you know your wish is my command! Do you want to talk about what happened?"
You shook your head.
"No, but I would like to visit you again. I think I'm ready for that. If you promise not to gaslight me this time, of course," you added seriously and stern.
You heard nothing for a second. Then flat breathing, a hightened heartbeat and finally a loud clear voice.
"I CAN'T WAIT DARLING, I'LL BEHAVE, ACT LIKE A LAMB, PLEASE DON'T TELL THIS IS ADREAM?! OUCH! NO, DEFINITLY NOT A CELESTIAL DREAM. WHEN WILL YOU COME? I HAVE TO SHOWER, CLOTH PROPERLY, COMB MY HAI?! OH, SILLY ME I HAVE NO HAIR, MAYBE I SHOULD POLISH MY HEAD? OH!OH!OH! SO MUCH TO DO TO DODODODODO!"

You inhaled deeply.
"PEEETTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEERRRRRRR!"
Your outburst made him shut up.
"Breath with me sweetheart! I will come, don't worry! But it will be a surprise!"
He argued, demanding to know when you would come but you stayed stubborn.
"That's not fair..."
"Bye Peter, we will see each other soon."
"Wait! Dar... *beeb*"

You laid your phone on rhe ground, exhausted, but... also kinda relieved. Peters gentle voice washed all the anxiety from before away.
If you hadn't hung up, the rambling of this baldy would go on for hours.
Your gaze wondered around your room, until you touched the little, but still noticeable hickey from your landlord.
The man, tormentend by something so... traumatizing...
You did not know that behind that stern mask, hid a small boy, the haunting and abuse of his marriage still chasing him. Or? Are you as gullible, as dumb naive as everyone said?
Interrupted, you stare at your downside laid phone, illuminating the dim room.
Checking your messages, you looked at an unknown number... again this day. The message, underlined with 'Sorrys', was plain and simply phrased.

Hello, neighbour Y/n.

This is Donavin Williams, my full name. I am not good with words and I know I am probably the last person you wanna see right now.
I am really sorry  for my outburst.
I am sorry for attacking you.
I am sorry for nearly raping you.
I am sorry for all of it.
You don't have to forgive me, just that I am really sorry for hurting you, there is no excuse for that.

With deeply regret
Donavin Williams, the coward and really fractured heart of this apartment plex...

You let the words sink in. You weren't prepared for such an... honest apology.
Donavin, was it? That was his real name. Sounds more like a classic butler name like James or Jeeves.
Still, why did your heart pound so loudly?