The next move

... "What?" ...
The man said, unsure if he heard your right. You blinked, determination and adrenaline pushing you on.
"I want you to show me how you please yourself. I want to help you Peter in another way. Do you trust me?"
Awaiting his answer, he moved backwards, but you quickly shushed him onto the rather large couch.
"Do you mean it, star of my night?" Unsure, he hesitated not clearly convinced that you would like to watch him getting off on just the thought of you. "I do, if you comfortable with ot of course.  I don't wanna compel you, I want to have your permission."
The bald man was overhelmed by your rather lewd offering.
"Darling I don't wanna scare you, I am afraid, embarassed, thatbyou'd be repulsed by this.
You must promise me no to freak out. If you'd be disgusted by me I don't think I can forgive myself for that."
You made him quiet with your index finger and pushed him to the end oF the couch.
"I don't promise you anything," you said deep and animalistic. Shrugging he tensed at your sudden change in behaviour.
You put a butterfly kiss on his forehead, gently stroking the sides of his face.
"I swear, that I won't run away Peter., does that sound better?"
"Oh darling," the lovesick bastard whispered and pulled you into a hug. "If that is your wish, then I shall obey."

*What were you doing?*
*Were you really ready for that?*
*Is it ghe right decision?*
*You gave him a chance, now you have to prove you're ready to help him.*
*Maybe, in the near future you could finally tell him, that you loved him too.*

You guided him into his own bedroom, his hands shaking like autumn leaves in a strong breeze. Without a word you positioned Peter on his back on the bed, his head resting on the rather large pillow, almost matching his own size. Your soul mirrors wandered along his body, memorizing every inch of his being. As if he could feel your lingering gaze, he shuddered at the thought of what you'll offer him. 

"You're really sure you wanna do this?" The soothing sound of your voice rang in the lovesick's ears and he muffled a silent "Yes." You took place beside his chest, making yourself comfortable on the edge. Peter watched your every move, not wanting to miss an act of yours. You put your hands on his chest, groping them gently. The tall man inhaled sharply as you moved clockwise around his nipples. The shirt was a blockade and he struggled between putting it off or letting you do it. He was too scared to rush it. The wriggling movements made you aware and without interrupting you movements, you pulled out a scissor. Panic and arousal rose in Peter's chest. What would you do? 

Seconds later his shirt was cut open, exposing his greyish skin to the cold air. Continuing your quest to please him, you paid your attention to the rising hardness of his nipples. Peter restrained himself from urging you to speed up, it was agonizing, yet so sexy. Looking around the room you spotted a bottle of lube, probably from another time and picked it up. "Darling, what are you ahhh~."  A surprised moan escaped his throat as you put little drops of the liquid onto his chest. "Relax, you deserve it, just let me do the work for once." Before he could answer, you licked, nipped and sucked your way counterclockwise across his chest. Leaving behind little love bites, your eyes never left his, making sure he was comfortable. The tall man enjoyed, relished this gesture. You, the love his life were actually using your kindness on him. If he could, he would stop the time right now, wanting to feel this feeling forever. Sadly another one of his body members pressed against his tight jeans, demanding also your attention. Slick sounds filled and the moaning of Peter filled the room, praising you to the infinity and beyond. Your movements were carefully planned, not to leave a single skin of his upper body out. 

The snake like tongue crawled out of his mouth, hanging to the side, waiting for something. Stopping your act, you looked at him. Half-lidded eyes, a flat breath and a satisfied smile met your gaze. Peter flinshed as you took his tongue at the end, guiding it to your own mouth. The man awed as you sucked the top of it, slowly inserting more of it into yours, until the both of your were connected with a kiss. Peter wanted to hold your face, but you held him down with your own. Peter was bewildered by your dominant side, he liked your enticing being. You sucked at his tongue and the bald man returned your kiss, not wanting to just lay their and do nothing, even though you said so. 

After minutes of making out you finally pulled away, letting Peter catch his breath after this make out. "You're alright?" He put a thumb up, too exhausted to form a simple word. "You're really sure?" This time he got to form a non vocal yes. You decided to wait for a bit, not wanting to rush this with him. Just yet you saw the rising tent in his pants again, putting your hand over it. Suddenly he bucked his hips onto your hand and you squeaked surprised. "Peter?!" 

"D-D-Darling, I'm so sorry, it just felt so good and I couldn't hold back anymorre, please forgive me." He shot up, wanting to hide his arousal, but you cupped his cheeks quickly. "Hey, you don't have to apologize, it's a natural reaction after all, lay down again for me," you answered and pushed him down. The other human being didn't say a word and did as you commanded. 

"Are you ready for the next move?" Blue ocean eyes shot open. "I thought you weren't ready darling, shouldn't I make you feel good too?" You smiled. "I didn't say I was, but I am going to make you feel good, as I said you don't have to do anything." Peter nodded and you kissed him again.

"Now let me take care of you."