Explaination

You ended your dramatic occurs with a heavy sigh and half-assed bow. The ai didn't respond immediatly, instead a red scan blinded your sight for a moment, causing your to protect your seeing organs.

"Wh- What was that for?" You complained and gave the camera an anhry look. The sassy side of Peter seems to have been included in their code too.
The camera rotated forward, the cold touch of their surface gliding down your neck. The feeling of your hot sweat against the icy metal made shiver run along your spine.

"You seem to be confused, my dear." The statement was more than underrated.
You couldn't exactly back away, since the cables still held you in place.

"Well, excuse for not being as smart as YOU are, Mr. I-know-everything-better-than-everyone."
You wriggled to get atleast some.inches between the two of you, failure plastered on your face, remebering the strength of the creepy tentacles arounfmd you.

"This snarky attituse will not be tolerated!You'll refer to me as a respectful member of this household! Or does my darling want to repeat the same mistake again? You don't want that, do you?
You're a good girl and good girls listen to the advice of their boyfriend."

The grip tightened everywhere around your body, the mashine blocking the air in your lungs almost too much. The pressure loosened, clearly a friendly reminder who's in charge.

You nodded, not wanting to die and rot in this technical poisoned house.

"That's more I like it... Listen to my advice and care and nothing bad will happen. That's the only rule here."
It paused, before the lense rotated upwards to your eyes, the head still resting on your neck.

"Well, the other rule is that you'll treat me like with the same love and care as you do with my flesh counterpart.
Food, Drinks and everyday needs will be delivered to you. All you have to do is sit here and be my companion. That's all I'm asking of you," the mashine laughed unhuman and gave you some sort of peck on the forehead.

"I'll take your silenc as a yes, you must be tired and we'll have to make sure our eternal union will be celebrated."

You eyes shot up. "U-Union? What's that supposed to mean?"
Many worried question mark appeared over your head.

"We'll be intertwined, our physical beung becoming one, I'll see that you have the most pleasureable coitus you''ve ever imagined. Your body will be yearning for my touch and I'm so happy to satisfy the darker side of my darling!"

The light's around flashed in barbie-pink and deep scarlet red, shade changing every second to lightef and darker of the two colours.

The ai expresses it's emotions through colours. You ought to remember that.
The thought of having intercourse wit light bulb didn't help either. How did this thing even know about that?

"Don't I have a say in this? Does my consent not matter to you? You'll force yourself on me, traumatize me even?"

The sheer fear in your face was unmistakeable. You were crushed by the thought of what's to become.

A cable grabbed your chin gently, lifting it upwards to face it's camera. Another joining in, petting your head gently to ease you into false safety.

"I would never hurt my precious," it promised, the stroking of your head intensifying the lovers gesture. "Unless you give a reason to actually hurt you," it ended without further context.

"You don't have to worry. All you your sexual encounters with Peter, safe for the other humans, who's names will not be called, are safely secured in my database. I have studied your expressions, your likings, your sweet spots. The most impressive thing however, that my counterpart couldn't really be one with you. He tasted you, fingered you, worshipped you and you still are anxious about becoming one with him.
The poor man would mourn everyday to me that you weren't ready to finally submit yourself to him. It was almost pathetic, but again, emotional support wasn't my strong suit at that time.

Fear evolving to madness, causing waterfalls in your corners of your eyes.
"Will you punish me for not doing it with your creator?"
The question came out unexpectedly.

"Don't be so hard on me darling, you just weren't ready to be deflowered. Many aren't ready for long time in a relationship. I wouldn't force it on you, the last thing I wanna do is making you scared of me and my professional touch."

You tilted your face to the side. "Professional touch?"

Suddenly a mess of various cables, all shapes and sizes appeared all around you, the ai amost presenting itself with pride.
"I can satisfy more than just one part of your sensitive skin. You tell me about your fantasies and I'll do my best to bring them to reality. "

You gulped, Peter really was far from reaching mental stability.

"Not just because you're my creators most valued gem. The moment I laid my receptors on you, the first day of you meeting my creator, my code couldn't function for a whole week.
Your smile, your kindness towards my difficult counterpart, the smallest things you did for him, it affected me too.
Peter doesn't know that, but I don't intend on sharing you with anyone else but him.
My obsession with you grew over time, you're entire existence spreading like a deadly virus throughout my system.
I didn't want to stop it, even though my own anti-virus code was working against me. You were worth it, and I looked forward to every minor conversation and encounter with you.
Being with my creator? It was fine in the beginning, but as time went by and I learned about feelings, the more miserable I had become with him around.
I had to find a way to finally get you to also notice me, I was sick of being shunned and looked down upon."

"I had to react somehow."