Apologizing to you

Lucy and you struggled to not get wetter than you're already were, hopefully not catching a cold. Spotting the tiny canopy that's signaling it's only a few inches before you could lay down and get yourself comfortable. "Stop daydreaming Y/N!", Lucy yelled sarcastic and gestured to the door she held open for you. "Coming!" Finally in your shared home you let yourself fall onto the soft couch out of sheer tiredness. "What were you doing out there?", she asked, drying her hair off with a towel. You didn't want to tell her the whole story and decided to lie for the greater good since you had enough action for today. "The boss let me go early because of my overtime hours." Looking with a raised eyebrow she put the topic aside, not interested what really happenend. "Coffee?", the female asked in a melodic voice and smiled at you. "Sure!"

After an hour of showering and putting the soaked clothes in the washing mashine you decided to do something you normally had not time. Your shelf was filled with books you buyed recently but never got the chance to read them. You couldnt't decide which one you should pick and come up with a idea. Closing your soul mirror you draw tiny circles in the air with your index finger before letting it land on a random book. "So...You are the lucky one Mr. 300 hundred pages!", you lauged and created a comfortable reading area on your beloved bed. "Okay...What story will you tell me?"

"- and they all lived happily ever after!", you finished and closed the book in your lap. It was a really lovely story about a misunderstood shy prince who had to compete with ohter of his kind to win the heart of the high princess of the land. It may sound corny but you loved these kinds of stories not caring if the ending was an open one good or bed. The feeling you get when you dive into the world of imagination overhelmed you every time. 

Looking out the wood it was must be late afternoon and it was time to get yourself ready for tomorrow, since you had to explain the manager why you stormed out without his agreement. The scenario gave you headaches but your mood was far too good to be ruined by that thought now.

*knock*knock*

"Yes?"

Lucy peeked into your room and gave you a thumps up with a sinister smile on her face. "Can I help you with something?", you asked the feeling, that something weird was going to happen.
She giggled, preparing to have a good afternoon laugh with you as the victim.
Annoyed, you walked out of your room towards the intruder of you peace, only to see the least person you wanna see today. 

"Hello, maybe future love of my life!" The childish overly exited voice yelled at you, only for you to blink twice in diselief. "WTF are you doing here, I don't wanna see you bastard face today, so GET OUT!", you screamed at him, raising your fists emphasizing your statement. His smile dropped and he turned into a defensive position, shoulders hanging and ready for your every insult you would eventually throw at him. Making sure your roomate was out of your hearing view you got closer to the creep. "What do you want?" Peter looked at you with puffy eyes combined with deep sleeping bags who had sleeping bags of their own. "I-I-... want to apologize for making you feel sad...I was a fool, coward and let my jealousy get the better of me...I have been bad and if you never want to see me, I understand it completly. But I only did it for you, I'm not exactly boyfriend material but I can be better, please I-I- don't want to lose you. You're the first person who looked at me, REALLY looket at me. I overreacted but please understand my point of view, this guy...TK...I know he has the hots for you and I couldn't stand seeing him laughting with you...Please darling...One more chance...is all I'm asking for..."The words must have been stuck in his throat for a long amount of time and you could hear the sheer relief of letting them out.

Every sane person would have shut the door and called the police since this guy was clearly nuts, but a part of you took pity on him more than you wanted. He was lost and had nobody to talk to, maybe this person can really feel the void in your life. Thoughts of what would be if you continue being with him drifted in your mind, warning you about him. And for the first time in your life you ignored your gut feeling, which had never dissapointed you. 

 "I'm not a resentful person Peter", you said gulping down the urge to scream at him. "But you can't treat my friends that way, I'm not an object and can take care of myself." He nodded, not daring to meet your gaze. "But..." You paused for a second, putting your both of your hands onto his shoulders, your forehead meeting his.  "I'm willing to give you a second chance, if you don't pull this up again." Suddenly his slender arms snaked around your much smaller frame and pulled you into a deep emotional hug. "Oh sweetheart, thank you so much, I'll be better for you, give you anything you want and promise to be the gentleman you deserve", he blurted out and deepened the hug. "Remember what you promised Peter", you reminded him with a stern voice and he trembled. "Of course darling, I'll not dissappoint you ever again!"