A chance of being together

As soon as you entered his house, he let out a breath of relief, a big weight falling from his shoulders. Peter hugged from behind, squeezing you tightly against his chest, inhaling your toxicating scent. "Darling," he murmured, burying hus face into your neck area. His hands traced down you upper body, stopping between to write little circles around your skin. "When can I finally worship you?" It was almost a passive reproach, yet a desperate yearning. Your breath stopped as his thick, long tongue pleasured your scrag. You know he wouldn't take it further tan you'd like, but the feeling was still not unpleasant. When the tip of the snake entered the middle of your chest, you flinched and got away from him. Looking at the wall, hugging yourself you tried to calm your mind. "Darling?" Peter whispered and reached his hand out to you. "I'm sorry if I did something wrong." Turning yourself in slow motion you captured the gaze of a hurt, regretful soul. "I don't like when people touch me," you explained and took a passive step backwards. "I know you don't wanna harm me ... But it's a habit of putting walls up to keep myself from getting hurt." Raising your gaze to meet his, he nodded taking a careful step forwards into your comfort area. He made sure not to move quickly, fearing that he might scare you away or something worse, making you scared of him. "I completly understand darling, but it's just so hard," he whined and landed on his knees, hands hugging your under half. 

"We've been like this for who knows how long. I know I said I would be patient, but it gets frustrating..."

"I want to be with you, hold you, protect you from this cruel world."

"I want to be the shield that keep you from harm, the sword you can use to destroy you bullies." 

"I want to be WITH YOU only, I can't bear the thought of losing you entirely," he almost screamed and looked at you with those deep-sea blue eyes. 

"Please, punish me if I am too greedy, too insatiable for your affection..."

"Allow me to show you, that I can care for you darling, I'll do anything you want, just please give me a chance..."

"We've been like these forever and never hold hands, kiss or do stuff like soulmates do, I know you don't want to harm me, but I can't take it any longer. The situation by the well was trigger to that, I just know it," he explained rigorous and nuzzled deeper into you. 

"Is there a way I can reassure you?," you finally interrupted his confession and stroked his head gently. "I haven't noticed that my love-", you started and bend over to kiss his forehead. "-But I am pleased you let me know how you feel about all of this," you said with a smile and nudged his chin jokingly. "I told you before, I don't want to abuse your trust in me, and again, I am very proud of you for sharing another information with me," you consoled him and fondled the inner sides of his soul mirrors cautious. 

"Do you really mean it, darling?" This guy and his abandonment issues, but you had to effort into it. "Of course, how could I not give this relationship a chance," you confessed and placed another kiss to each of his eyes. "Now, what is your wish, so you can sleep safe and sound?" The question put him at ease and he dwelled into a thinking marathon about the options. You waited with utter patience and then he nodded to himself, before eyeing you again. Fiddling with his fingers, he finally met your gaze and opened his shark-like mouth.

"I want you to stay with me for a whole mounth," the tall man requested, tho it was more of an not understandable shouting out sentence. 

The two of you waited there for a minute, not sure what to do. "A WHOLE MOUNTH?" Your question let him flinsh and he instantly got into the hurted puppy mode. After some well needed thinking you sighted to yourself putting one hand on his right cheek. Even though you hated sleeping anywhere else than your beloved bed, you earned him something. Peter expected an instant "NO!" but it never came. Now, you were the one in your own thinking marathon and he had to wait. 

 "I-I-I mean if it really means that much to you, sure why not?" This words left your throat quickly and he nearly screamed inwardly. You can see it in his eyes, hope glimmering in them, like stars in the sky. 

"O-Oh D-D-Darling...THANK YOU SOO MUCH...I-I-I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU ACTUALLY AGREEED..." Picking you up he held your more close than ever. "We could do soo much things together, eating dinner, watch movies, running through the park...OH the POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS," he yelled and it almost seemed he was losing his mind. "I'll take care of everything, you just get some of your belongings over here and I'll take care of the rest, don't you worry, you don't have to life a finger, while you're living with me, I'll do anything," he maniacly laughed and brought you closer to him. You never had seen him this happy, it was almost an obessessive behaviour, like he would talk of a belonging, rather than a person...

"D-D-Did your hear me my love?" Snapping out of your mind you just nodded and gave him a smile. "Wonderful, I'll be the best boyfiend history and the future will ever see, just wait," he announced while placing you on the couch, dissappearing into the kitchen. Some part of you was blaming you for something bad too happen. Your gut told you to break of this agreement. 

But how could you say no, after he took such good care of you, you'll give him a chance and perhaps asking him about the few things you had seen last time you were here...