Temptation

After much consideration you decided to have a serious talk with your roomate. Don was right you had to draw the line somewhere. You patiently waited in the living room, knowing Lucy would come home to grab some washed clothes. Speaking of the devil the door swung open and Lucy stumbled into the room. She looked around and recognized you sitting on the couch with your hands crossed on your chest. "Hey Y/N, your are up late, something the matter," her voice shaking, feeling that this would have an ugly outcome. "Sit," you demanded softly and pointed at the seat next to you. "I don't have much time, my new 'friend' is waiting fo me." Rolling your eyes you gave the attractive young female a menacing look. "I'm not going to say it tiwce, Lucy!" The other female was not used to your stoic self and did what was told. A minute passed with your inhaling your breath, preparing for the conversation and her tapping her foot on the floor. Normally she was the cool one, how the roles have switched. "You know what's the matter?" A dumb question, of course she knows. "My undying devotion for covering my rent?" The nerver she had to joke about such a thing. "Yes, I want you to pay the other half or you leave this apartment right now," you said with a confidence you didn't know you had. She giggled and patted you on the head. "Y/N...You're so adorable when your try to be the bad woman, you can cut the act now," she said with cracked smile. However your mood dropped lower than a basement in a house. "Lucy, I'm serious, I-?!" "-Hello serious I'm funny." Her hand wandered form your head to your cheeks. "Don't be so dramatic Y/N, you know I don't have the money." This was the last straw and you grabbed her palm firmly. "If you don't pay, then you can kiss my ass and get yourself a new idiot," you cationed her and suddenly she sealed your mouth with a hungry kiss.

"Would you let me repay the rent otherwise, darling?" Her carefree voice turned to a seductive one. Still holding your cheeks she kissed your neck with butterfly kisses, leaving tiny bites. "I can give your something far more better than money, sweetheart." You wanted to protest but she caught your mouth again and her tongue slithered into your mouth hole. Fighting againt the rising arousal in your body, you melted into the kiss and let her take the lead. But the motherf*cker thing called air interrupted your make out session, a drip of salvia still connecting you. "Lucy, you're really need to...?" She silenced you and put a finger on your mouth. "I have had good times with girls too, you know."

Why doesn'tit surprise you in the slightest. Your furrowed your brows and looked at the good-build female. "But we can't, me and Peter..." "You and Peter what? That bald creepy head can't even stand others and yet he can't satisfy your needs."

Unknown the said person looked at you through the peephole of your apartment with a heavy breathing. "Why would no one exept him?" If you were't so exposed right now, he would barge in their, showing this b'tich her place, but the sight of two woman playing with each other aroused him deeply. But only your beautiful body could send such thrilling into his head. After the incident with TK he wanted to visit you but hearing moaning from inside he hesitated to knock.

Lucy really know what she was doing. Removing the in the way clothing she grabbed your soft breasts and fondled them with great care. "Lucy, I-I-I- ahh..." It was too late, your body betrayed you. "Let yourself succumb to the pleasure Y/N, when was the last time you did it?" The question was answered, you barely had the time to take care of your own needs and now this experience was more than intense. "Too long," you muttered between the growls. "Then let me show you how a girl can make you feel better than any guy can." She pinched your nipples and teased them with her experienced tongue. Licking from one breast to another in a slow endless circle of teasing. You brought her up to her face and kissed her profoundly. Again your tongues dancing with each other for dominance but you let her win, knowing she wanted to be top. "Will you let me take care of your restless mind?" Nodding automaticly she aggressivly pulls your sweatpants and underweat away. Starting from your thighs, placing long kisses on them, moving to your inner sides she teasingly licked the area around your dripping womanhood. "You're so pretty Y/N and you deserve everything for your hard work, let me reward you." Like a hungry predator she smashed her head in between your legs and pulled your hips closer with her hands. Squishy, wet sounds emerged from under you and combined with your moans you were on the gates of heaven. Encouraging her to go deeper you pushed her head and closed your legs around her. "Lucy...I'm close please, don't stop...!?!" Suddenly all movements stopped and the woman stared at you with her big eyes. "Come for me, darling!" With one last lick on your clitoris you felt the wave of pleasure and came right into her face. You panted and slowly sanked back onto the couch, noticing Lucy licking your liquids from her face. "Such an intoxicating flavor," she complimented and met your gaze. "Ready for round two?" Opening your mouth you wanted to say something but Lucy undressed herself and pointed towards the couch.

Peter couldn't restrain himself any longer. This woman had made you cum and you enjoyed it, it was a stress reliever after all. He had to control his primal instincts for your sake but he couldn't take his eyes from the both of you.

Lucy took place on the couch and gestured you to lay on her lap. With hesitating, still shaking legs you wobbled to the other female. She hold you and you were impressed at her natural big boundy breasts. "Now suck mommy's breasts." You took the right nipple in your mouth and sucked as if your life depended on it. Lucy's moans echoed through the room and her slim fingers entered your inner core. "Good girl, you're such a good, good girl," she praised you and sped up the space. You took the other breast with your left hand and made circles with it. "Eager...Aren't we darling?" Too embarassed to respond you nodded and opened your eyes. "Do you wanna come again?" With have dazed eyes you looked at her longinly and nooded again. She smiled and pulled all of her fingers inside of you. "That's my girl, now give me another treat." You stomach formed a knot and you came again from the woman's touch. "Lucy, I-I- can't anymore."

"All good things come in threes, my dear..."
The seductive det inncocent sound of her radiatong voice let you see stars everywhere. She wasn' t kidding about knwoing a girls sensitive spots. Lucy grabbed your chin and forced you into another tongue kiss, your saliva mixing with hers combined with the tastenof your own cum. "Does no one take care of your, my dear? No one, whl can give you pelasure, comfort and saftey," she whsipered and your eyes widened at her addicting words. "Lucy, your're using me...," you tried to interrup but she covered your mouth with a hug into her *hugh* well build front side. The other female ignored you and traced her fingers to your lower region until...