Being your boyfriend

His puffy eyes xombines with the dwelling tears made your heart ache a little.
"Peter...," you whispered gently and took his face in your palms. "Your'e the oddest person I've ever met." The waterfall in his soul mirrors only deepend before you could continue. "But I've never met someone fighting so hard for my attention." He rubbed his temples and a hopeful gleamer sparked in his eyes. "R-Really?" You kissed both of his deep crimson cheeks and nodded with pure sincerity. "Why would I lie?," you asked titling your head. Suddenly he pushed forward, his lips meeting yours with an animalistic desire. "P-P-Peter...stop....please..."
However your words fell on deaf ears and hugged you closer, entangling his snake like tongue with yours, mumbling sweet between breaths. "I...said...STOP!!"
With all your strength rising up you pushed yourself away from him, a string of saliva still connecting both of you.
Heavy breaths escpae your lungs and you looked him in the eyes.
"What was that?," you demanded to know and crossed your arms in front of your chest. Your stalker winced slightly backing away and making himself timid.
"I-I-Im sorry sweethear but the moment was so perfect...Did you not enjoy it?" Again his puppy eyes replaced his sad ones and he stared at you with adoration for a goddess.
You gulped your anger back and couldn't pretend like you didn't enjoy being hold by him. "It was so sudden Peter...I was just startled...I' m sorry I yelled at you."
You both gazed at each other and laughed at your stupidity.
"So...?" He scooped closer to you with his on the ceiling. "Have I earned calling your my girlfriend now?" You played along and rolled your eyes overdramaticly. "I don't know...Maybe?"
He giggled again and placed a hand on your hips, closing the last inches between you. This time you didn't flinch and let your emotions go with the flow. After your first shared second kiss you gazed again into each other. Peters blue eyes shined with compassion and pure lovesick emotions. "I didn't know your were such a good kisser," you cooed and leaned into his chest. "I had plenty plushies to train with," he answered with an honest bluntness. You giggled and hugged him tighter. "Can you hold me again, I miss this feeling?," you silently begged, not daring to look up. Peter smiled and pressed his hands tightwr around you. Inhaling his scent you melted like an old fashioned teenage girl in love with his crush into the bald mans arms. "Darling you're such a sweet thing when you're not angry," Peter smirked and the blush on your face confirmed his words. "Peter...Have you ever been in realtionship?" The question was both utterly rude and private but your curiosity beated brain. The taller man inhaled sharply and held his breath before slowly exhaling. "Is it that obvious, darling?" You nodded and couldn't forget the moments he reacted, as if you're the first person who talks normally to him. "If I overstepped a line you don't  have to an-....!" "NO!," he shriekd like a harpy and immediatly shuts himself up. "I-I-I-I m-mean...Y-Y-ou...I...God DAMNIT, YES YOU ARE MY FIRST CRUSH SINCE NOBODY HAS CAUGHT MY EYE UNTIL YOU CAME ALONG!" He paused for a second before the second emotional outburst:

"Never...Never in my entire life have I met a being like yourself...You are a deity, an angel no a goddess in my eyes even if you don't see it yet!," he stated with earnest in his voice. "Peter I'm just like every----mmh...mhhhm..."

"Don't you dare comparing yourself with the these whores in this world...Your are much more and one day you'll see it just as I do," he countered and kissed your forehead. "I am your boyfriend now and as your boyfriend my job is to ensure you are safe and sound from this cruel world."

"Peter...You're so different and I kind of like the animalistic you," you admitted and hold his hands, looking into the floor. "I accept you as my boyfriend BUT..." 

He waited for your condition, regardless of what it was he will agree to it. 

"I want to be free, no forcing me into going somewhere I don't want and if I need some space I get it," you enumerated and used your fingers to count them. 

*Oh darling you've no idea what I have planned for us. One day you'll beg me to keep you inside and never let you go. But for now I'll play along as long as you show that angelic smile of yours.*

Peter nodded and confirmed his answer with another deep kiss. "Good now drink your coffee before it gets cold," you half ordered half suggested and handed him the cup. The bald man smiled and sipped at the morning-waker liquid. "How does it taste?" He leaned down, careful not to spill the coffee. "Anything you make sunshine is more than good for me." The flattering of your head sped up as he complimented you again. "Thank you...Darling." 

Strange how the first day you couldn't even stand his presence and now he was the example of a perfect mixed together gentleman package. What you DIDN'T know was that everything so perfect had malfuncitons after you received it...