Another Lesson Yet To Learn (S)

Dabi still has me pressed up against the wall as our lips are locked in a tight embrace. He sucks on my lip before biting down on it. A sweet metallic taste floods my senses and it only makes me want him even more. He shoves his tongue into my mouth without warning, a piece of metal clicks against my teeth as hungry moans leave me.

I grip his shoulders, pushing his jacket off him. He pulls back a string of salvia still connecting us. He presses his hips forward, holding me against the wall. He tosses his jacket aside along with his shirt. There is a smirk plastered on his face.

"Your turn." He growls, grabbing the front of my shirt. 

I tear the shirt from my body and throw it somewhere in the room. His eyes come to focus on my chest and his pupils dilate with lust.

The door starts to open and I don't even have a chance to say anything as Dabi tosses me aside onto the bed. He marches over to the door.

"We're busy." He snaps before slamming the door closed and locking it. His gaze turns back to me. "No one is interrupting us."

As he walks toward the bed he undoes his belt slowly. He slips it off dropping it to the floor. 

"Putting on a show for me?" I ask.

"Just showing you what you've been denying all this time." He leans over my body. "I could just stop and walk out of this room."

"But we both know you won't do that," I whisper to him.

He sucks in a breath between his teeth. "You do know me too well. Now remove those pants before I turn them to ash."

"Someone's demanding."

"Too slow," he places his hands on my thighs and blue flames erupt from them. 

My pants turn to ash and I'm only left in my g-string. My face is blazing hot as I try to cover myself up. Dabi swats my hands away, taking in the view.

"Did you have to do that?" I mumble.

His hand trails up my bare thigh towards my underwear. He slides a finger under the thin string of material. "I did warn you." He pulls and snaps the string back. "Who would've thought you would be wearing these ones today? My favorite."

I slap his arm. "Stop being a pervert."

He gives me a small shrug. "I can't help it when I'm around you." He climbs on top of me.

I run my hands down his bare chest smiling up at him, feeling the cold hard staples embedded in his skin. I stop in the middle and shove him backward on the bed. I jump on top of him, straddling his hips. There is a look of surprise on his face.

"I'm not going to let you get me that easily," I whisper to him as I bring my face down to his.

My lips ghost over his and he leans up to meet mine. I cut it short and pull back with a smirk on my face.

"You'll be screaming my name soon enough." His hands come to rest on my hip as he grinds up into me.

A soft moan leaves me. "That better be a promise, don't disappoint me now Dabi."

His fingers dig into my hips and he flips me under him. He continues to grind against me. "I never disappoint."

"Shut up and show me then." 

Dabi doesn't say a word as he goes straight for my neck. His teeth graze over my skin as he starts biting and sucking one spot. My hips move up to meet his, he takes his opportunity to wrap an arm around my waist. I run my hands through his hair, gripping him tighter.