It Might've Been A Nightmare

I stretch out my body in the bed. It's nice having an actual bed for once and not some broken piece of junk. The fan is blowing a cool breeze around the room and the window is open, allowing the sounds from outside to enter. My eyes slowly open as a yawn escapes me.

Giran knew a man who was able to get us an apartment without any questions asked and we took it. The League of Villains decided to split up for a bit, to keep the police off our trail. Dabi was thrilled. He and I are alone, with no interruptions.

An arm snakes around my stomach and pulls me across the bed. I roll a little coming to rest on Dabi's bare chest. A cigarette hangs from his mouth as he watches me with his blue eyes. 

"About time you woke up." He grumbles.

I gently run my fingers over the staples on his chest. "Hey, I'm just enjoying this time off."

"It's not time off we are meant to be looking for people to recruit." He corrects me.

"You're starting to sound like Shigaraki." I hum.

He snatches up my hand, squeezing it. "Don't let me hear you compare me to him again." He says in a low tone.

I try to pull my hand away but he keeps a firm grip on me. "Should I start calling you master?" I joke.

A lazy grin grows on his face. "I'd like that. I'm sure the rest of the league would get a kick out of you calling me master. You could wear a cute little maid outfit as well."

"Over my dead body," I say.

He drags me up the bed a little so our faces are closer. He licks his bottom lip and blows some smoke out to the side. "I'd think you would be hot."

I smack his chest and push away from him. He cackles to himself. I pull on one of his hoodies and sit down on the window sill, letting the breeze brush passed my bare legs.

"Do you want me to come with you this afternoon?" I ask.

He puffs out more smoke. "No, I can do it by myself."

I sigh. "So, I'm on house arrest once again."

He gets up from the bed and walks over to me. He sits beside me on the window sill. "Pretty much, unless you want to be wearing a hat and mask everywhere."

"I'll do anything to get out of this room."

"I was joking. You're not leaving." He says.

"I should've gone with Twice or at the very least Shigaraki. At least they wouldn't have cared what I did."

Dabi runs his hand up my leg. "But they wouldn't have been able to fuck you as good as I can."

I swat his hand away and look out the window. "I feel as though you're only keeping me around for that now."

He snorts. "Think what you like but you're just as a part of the League as I am. Shigaraki sees potential in you and I know what you're capable of doing."

"Have you two been talking about me?"

"He had some questions and I answered."

"Did he ask about how we know each other?" I ask.

"He did. He wanted to make sure you weren't a spy. I told him we could trust you."

"You didn't really answer my question." I look at him.

"All I said was that I've known you for a long time. Childhood friends."

"No follow-up questions from there?"

He shakes his head and looks out the window. "Nope,"

We sit in silence and watch the street below. I put my arm out the window, feeling the warmth of the sun graze it. I close my eyes and take a deep breath in.